Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-19-2017, 04:21 AM   #1
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

Default Q for American (and other countries) girls.

A while ago I was talking to an American girl in her 20's who had moved here
to the UK when she was 18.
Until she got here, she had never seen a foreskin, all the boys she had seen
in real life (she didn't say how many, more than 2 but less than 100!)
were circumcised.

Is this a common thing for Americans??
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:43 PM   #2
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Circumcision is very common in America. Primarily because the majority of Americans do not follow a strict religious or moral code as seen in other countries of the world. So upon birth, doctors are usually going to perform that circumcision unless the parents of that child has informed them beforehand of what they wish to do.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 04:10 PM   #3
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Post
Circumcision is very common in America. Primarily because the majority of Americans do not follow a strict religious or moral code as seen in other countries of the world. So upon birth, doctors are usually going to perform that circumcision unless the parents of that child has informed them beforehand of what they wish to do.
If American's don't follow a religious code why would the doctors automatically circumcise? It's only religions that require circumcision to happen

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 04:13 PM   #4
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Some doctors go so far as to misinform parents about supposed "benefits" of circumcision, such as HIV and UTI prevention. The whole narrative is bullshit, yet leaves unknowing parents thinking they're doing the best for their kid. It's really no surprise, considering how difficult it is to talk frankly about sex here.

@Dice7: I don't know why anyone would think America isn't religious. Even some of our more "secular" traditions (we treat circumcision secularly nowadays) have protestant roots.

Also, believe it or not, many parents opt to circumcise simply because it's "what's done." Many Americans believe circumcision is just a normal and "necessary" procedure in the birth of a male baby.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 01-19-2017 at 04:18 PM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iSpuds for this post:
Old 01-19-2017, 09:53 PM   #5
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
If American's don't follow a religious code why would the doctors automatically circumcise? It's only religions that require circumcision to happen
More than half of the American population follows non-religious circumcisions for various reasons. I think that the most believed reason is because that's what's always has been done, for different families. And notice how I said "strict" religious and moral beliefs. Religion is not a huge part of American society so if your parents did it, you are more likely to follow what they have done simply because that is how you were brought up thinking.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:41 PM   #6
switchman10

Location: Where all roads lead, the city atop tall Kolvir... Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
Some doctors go so far as to misinform parents about supposed "benefits" of circumcision, such as HIV and UTI prevention. The whole narrative is bullshit, yet leaves unknowing parents thinking they're doing the best for their kid. It's really no surprise, considering how difficult it is to talk frankly about sex here.

@Dice7: I don't know why anyone would think America isn't religious. Even some of our more "secular" traditions (we treat circumcision secularly nowadays) have protestant roots.

Also, believe it or not, many parents opt to circumcise simply because it's "what's done." Many Americans believe circumcision is just a normal and "necessary" procedure in the birth of a male baby.
Never heard of anyone being told those reasons. Only ones I've heard of is that it is more hygienic, it makes cleaning down there easier, and there is a lower chance of penile cancer (proven) and penile problems.

Interests in Domination: General domination, mild to moderate pain (as punishment), orgasm control/teasing, light to medium bondage, light humiliation, tasks, sometimes denial, nipple or pussy play
Limits: Scat/Piss, Illegal, Permanent, Public, Online Exposure (including pics/vids), Unsanitary, Blood, etc.
switchman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:18 PM   #7
Zoeys fun time
Account Banned

for me personally every penis I have actually seen in person has been circumcised so it is definitely a common thing

Love,
Zoey

Likes: pee dares, light pain,Hidden public, creative dares

Dislikes: Self Bondage, edgeing

Limits: pictures, family/freinds, Serious pain, Perminant/Body Altering, Scat

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY "FUCK THAT I AINT DOING IT" TO ANY DARE

BDSM TEST

PM Dares
My Toys
My Human Sex Map

Im looking for new things to try so i can soon expand my likes
Zoeys fun time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 12:06 AM   #8
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

It all depends well here in the US, when you were born. I was born in 1961, in Brooklyn New York, both my parents are Roman Catholic, my foreskin was removed by a Rabbi. (Yea, WTF),

My brother was born in 1964, and he has his foreskin, because he was a blue baby. So back then, it wasn't automatic, you had to have to requested it, also another thing not all hospitals did it too.

When I went into the Military back in 1980, when I was 18, the guys were half and half.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:00 AM   #9
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

that's fairy common based on my experience as well as chatting to my friends. the only encounters i've had with uncircumcised men was because they were both born in countries other than the US.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk