Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Hey everyone. I need you're help deciding what to write next on GetDare. Should I...
finish University Bromance? 1 11.11%
write a sequel to Lads Home Alone? 5 55.56%
write a completely new story? 3 33.33%
write another story about a character from a previous story? If so, who? 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2010, 09:54 AM   #61
daremaster118
Account Banned

Location: up your bum, round the corner, all the way to california :L (UK)

this is a great story liking dexter .. i hope he is gay .. to me it sounds like he is but anywyas..... amber <3

Love u Dylan and i love u Bangin! great story writers :P

13/m/uk - bi
daremaster118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #62
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Wow. Great update. I like the twin stories happening at once. GREAT JOB!!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #63
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

I really like this Dexter kid. He's going to make this game interesting I think and I'm guessing he's going to get revenge on Logan for something, but I don't know. And this story seems like it must take place in San Francisco because I've never heard of so many gay people together (besides the use of the word "lad" ).
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #64
will9022

This story is really good! I love the addition of Amber and Dexter, and the two stories happening at once. I'm just a bit worried about Dexter and Logan being brothers?
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:33 AM   #65
Bangin

Information ...

Thank you all for the feedback!

The sexuality of the boys is a tricky subject, as I have tried to convey in the story. Your suspicions about Dexter will be made clear in the next part.
As for the sexuality of the others... well Mike now has a girlfriend, so I think it's safe to say that's the end of his curiosity. As for the other 3 lads, well I guess you'll find out soon.

Also, I'm sorry if this disappoints but it is set in England :P

With regards to the brothers, I wouldn't worry but Dexter is going to make this game interesting.

The next part is one of those insightful character chapters for either Amber or Dexter, I haven't decided yet! Keep an eye out

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714
Bangin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #66
daremaster118
Account Banned

Location: up your bum, round the corner, all the way to california :L (UK)

hurry the story pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease ... lol

Love u Dylan and i love u Bangin! great story writers :P

13/m/uk - bi
daremaster118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:35 AM   #67
Bangin

Heart Part 21.5 - Amber In The Middle.

Sorry I took longer than usual to post. I've been busy, and have decided to give proper writing a go and started to plan/write a novel... Just for fun really, but it's kind of taken priority over this lately! I'll write more tonight though! Promise!

She had never expected this to happen, but she was glad it did. Her reasoning for wanting it wasn't good, and she knew that. Her two best friends, Sarah and Kate, had both had sex with their boyfriends and she was jealous. She wanted to be on the same level as them.

She had always been in the middle and a little behind. Kate and Sarah's friendship worked around arguments and forgiveness. Amber was the one who helped keep the peace when there was an argument yet took the back seat in the friendship group when they made up. She was their doormat.

Therefore, she wanted this mainly to show the other two that she is mature too. She knew this was wrong. That was why she chose Mike, the guy she liked and who liked her back (as she knew, despite acting shocked when he told her). She would have a boyfriend and wouldn't need her two friends as much any more. This, she supposed, was why she hurried things along. She didn't wait long to tell Mike of her feelings, and certainly didn't wait long to consummate their relationship to make their connection deeper.

This is why as she was laying on her back, her nails digging into Mike's sweating back, she was happier than she had been in a long time.

Amber's sexual history was, as she knew, unusual. She had never done anything with anyone before, but had a dildo. It was her sister's fault that she had it. Her sister was 18 and for her birthday received a dildo as a present from her friends. It was an ironic gift, as her sister didn't believe in sex before marriage and, as far as Amber knew, did not masturbate. Therefore, when her sister moved to university, she threw the dildo out. Or so she thought. Amber was helping her clear out her room as it would soon be Amber's, and saw the dildo in a box. Knowing the story behind it, and seeing it was still in its packaging, she slyly took it and hid it in her room. She was 15 at the time and had masturbated a few times. She didn't use it until about 2 months later when she was tidying her room and found it in her wardrobe. She hadn't forgotten about it but as soon as she saw it, she knew what she'd do.

Her parents were at work, so she took the purple object from it's box and lay on her bed. She pulled down her jeans and began to finger herself as she had done many times before. When she was wet and very horny, she picked up the dildo and rubbed it against her vagina. She edged it inside her slowly. It hurt slightly at first, and was uncomfortable for a while, but after a few minutes it felt amazing. She rubbed her clit with her fingertip and moved the pretend penis in and out of her pussy and she was almost screaming in pleasure when she eventually came. Her orgasm was amazing and left her weak at the knees. She knew that she'd found her knew best friend.

She thought that using a dildo had made sex easier. It didn't hurt as much as her friend's said it did. Kate even said she bled a bit! Amber, therefore, was thrilled that her first time was pleasurable and only slightly uncomfortable. She looked at Mike, his eyes pierced her with lust and she kissed him. She kissed him again and again and again, amazed at what was happening. To her, Mike was beautiful. Not handsome, sexy or hunky. Beautiful. And although she didn't know it, she was beautiful to him too.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

Old 08-16-2010, 01:55 PM   #68
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Good post! I think I am actually starting to like Amber, but still can't wait to hear what the other lads are getting up to.

Live like you were dying

Old 08-16-2010, 04:09 PM   #69
Bangin

Thumbs down Apology and explanation!

Ah I'm so sorry i broke my promise! My friends decided on a spur of the moment pub trip and i haven't seen them in ages. I absolutely guarantee that the next part will be up tomorrow and will be about the lads downstairs... Then I'm free a lot so posts will be regular for a few days until the weekend which is a busy one. Sorry again! You'll hear from me soon!

Oh... I think I just had an idea

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #70
Bangin

Sport 8ball Part 22 - The Brothers Get Dares.

Tom, Harry, Dexter and Logan were sat in a circle, naked. An empty coke bottle lay in the middle.

Amber and Mike were sat on the bed, naked. A full condom sat in the bin.

Tom reached out his arm and span the bottle. The lads watched intently as it slowed down and eventually rested, the lid pointing to Dexter.
"I dare you..." Started Tom, still thinking what he could dare the newest and youngest member of the group. "To do 10 press-ups." He didn't know if he'd be able to do them, as he didn't look like the kind of guy to work out or do exercise. He was right. Dexter attempted to do 3 but it looked more like he was trying to have sex with the floor. On the 4th 'press-up' he dropped to the ground.

The rule was that if someone failed their dare, the other 3 would make up a punishment. Harry had obviously been giving this some thought already and said, "You have to give Tom a lap-dance." Dexter looked at Tom, wondering if he would protest. The thought never even crossed Tom's mind.

Dexter walked over to where Tom was sat on the floor, turned his back to him and crouched so he was almost sitting on his lap. He then slowly moved his bum back and forth, still not touching Tom. He moved his butt backwards, so it was pressing against Tom's stomach, and began to slide it slowly up and down. His body then slid back down so his bum was gently brushing against Tom's thighs and near his crotch. Tom was beginning to get an erection and Dexter felt it on his ass as he moved back slightly. He took this as a sign he needed to stop, before he too got an erection, and slowly slid forward and stood up.

Harry and Logan were watching, both aroused. Harry was hard, but Logan was only sporting a slight semi, still put off by the fact that he watched his naked younger brother give another boy a lap-dance. They organised themselves again, reforming their circle. As Dexter was dared last, it was his turn to spin the bottle. He found himself in a slight dilemma as it landed on Logan, his big brother.

"That was amazing." Mike said, breaking the silence.
"Yeah, it was... Listen." Amber was worried, now, about what Mike would think of her. "You don't think that I'm a slut now do you... after earlier and now having sex with you...?"
"Amber," He began, looking her in the eyes, "I think you're amazing, beautiful, funny and my girlfriend. I don't think you're a slut."
Amber smiled and kissed her boyfriend. "Do you want to go an hang out with your friends?" She asked him.
It was funny, Mike thought, that earlier all he wanted to do was play Truth or Dare with his friends. Now, however, he wanted time to stand still.
"No. Let's just..." He didn't know what he wanted to do. Truthfully, he didn't want to do anything.
"Cuddle?" Amber asked.
"Cuddle."
They got under the covers and spooned, Mike the big spoon with his arms around Amber. He suddenly thought about all the things the bed had seen over the last 2 days. He smiled, wondering what was going on downstairs...

"Umm, let me think a sec." Dexter began, not knowing what was right or wrong to dare his brother. Logan helped out.
"Bro, dare me whatever you'd dare the other guys... It's just a game and it'll be boring if we dared each other boring things."
"Cool," Dexter replied, "I dare you to let us three spank your ass 3 times each."
Logan was surprised that Dexter would dare him this, he was expecting something more sexual as his brother had implied he might. "All right, do your worst." He said, as he stood up and bent over slightly.

Dexter went first, naturally, and slapped his brother's ass as hard as he could. Logan let out a small "ouch" but didn't stir. Tom's was harder and evoked a louder reaction, but Harry's was an extremely forceful backhander that caused Logan to shout "Fuck!" loudly.
After they had each gone again, Logan's nice round bum was a nice round pink bum. He was enjoying it, but it was starting to hurt now. He didn't have a very good pain threshold. Dexter's next slap was a backhander, Tom's was too. Harry, however, shaped his palm so it was a slight cup and swung as hard as he possibly could. As his hand connected with Logan's cheeks, he screamed loudly and jumped on the spot in pain. The three lads laughed at him, but Logan was not impressed.

"Right," he said, spinning the bottle. It span fast for about 20 seconds and slowed down. When it came to a standstill, a big grin spread across Logan's face. "Okay, I dare you to finger him." He ordered, pointing at his victim "hard."

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-17-2010, 02:39 PM   #71
Bangin

Wink Part 23 - Things Heat Up

Dexter was now laying on the sofa, waiting for Harry to do his dare. He was nervous, he hadn't had anyone do this to him before. Harry walked up to him, noticing how little hair he had, everywhere. This turned him on more, he was never a fan of hair, even on himself.
"Ready?" Harry asked.
"As I'll ever be." Was Dexter's reply, and Harry licked his own index finger as Dexter turned over, his small round bum in the air.

Logan didn't know where to look. Was this wrong? Not long ago, he and Harry had done, well, everything basically. Now, Harry was about to finger his younger brother. That was the next problem! Could he... should he watch or turn away?! He looked at Tom, who read his expression perfectly.

"You made this happen, mate?" He said, smiling.
"Hmm, not sure I should watch it though." If he was honest, jealousy also played a part in this, which confused him.
"I know what you mean. Well, I haven't had a dare yet..." He hinted.

Logan looked again towards his brother and friend, Harry's index finger now on Dexter's crack, about to penetrate. He looked back at Tom and glanced at the patio doors behind him.
"Let's get some fresh air... I dare you to get some clothes pegs and put one on each nipple and one on your tongue."
"Hmm, that's different! Okay!" He wondered if he'd enjoy the pain or find it unbearable. Well, he was soon to find out.

The boys went outside, not worried due to Tom's high fences, and Tom got three clothes pegs. He began with his nipples. The first one hurt, but the pain eased as it was on for a few seconds. The second peg was more painful, as now both were hurting. The one on the tongue was the worst, and as soon as it closed, his eyes watered. He liked it, though.

"You can stop now." Logan said after a minute or so. Tom took the pegs off and smiled.
"It was good!"
"Really? I hate pain, as you saw earlier..." They laughed.
"Your ass is still pink, does it hurt still?"
"Slightly. Ha ha, you should kiss it better." Logan laughed but Tom didn't.
"Okay, turn around then..." Logan looked at Tom questioningly, but turned around as Tom told him to. Tom got on his knees and kissed each cheek. He moved his head back and admired Logan's amazing ass. He put one hand on each cheek, squeezing slightly, and slowly pressed his lips against Logan's crack. He kissed and, letting his horniness take over for an instant, let his tongue slip out and lick his beautiful butt hole. Logan gasped, but Tom moved away and stood up. The boys looked at each other, both surprised, both horny as hell.
"Let's see how they're doing." Tom suggested, and they walked back into the house.

Dexter was breathing heavily, Harry was taking the 'hard' part seriously. He was literally, it seemed, fucking Dexter with his finger. They were both erect but Harry looked like he was enjoying it a lot more than Dexter.
"Okay," Logan said, sensing his brother's discomfort, "You can stop now."
Harry looked disappointed as he thrust his finger in and out one more time, relieving Dexter of his torment.
Dexter sat up, and looked unhappy.
"It felt weird and uncomfortable." He said, not looking at anyone.
"We know," Said Harry, "But man up. It was only a dare. You said you've done stuff like that before..."
"I didn't. I've done it to myself once and it was amazing, but that wasn't. You were well rough."
"Stop being a pussy, it could have been worse."
Logan stepped in. "Harry, leave him alone. He didn't like it, that's all he's saying."
"Yeah, well he's a fucking wimp."
"Let's just get back to the game, yeah?" Said Dexter.

He was upset, he didn't want to cause an argument. Besides, his brother didn't know what happened when he'd left...

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-17-2010, 07:56 PM   #72
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great update! I still like the double stories unfolding simultaneously. YAY!

Live like you were dying

Old 08-17-2010, 10:42 PM   #73
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Agreed. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #74
Bangin

Lightbulb Part 24 - Change Of Scenery

"I need a piss, you can carrying on playing if you like." Tom said, walking towards the door. As he walked up the stairs, he suddenly remembered that Amber and Mike were somewhere there. And he was stark naked. He reached the top of the stairs and saw that his bedroom door was closed. He smiled, Amber wouldn't see him naked after all. He wondered thy they'd closed the door. What had happened? Unable to resist, he walked up to the door and peeked in the gap.

He saw the pair in his bed, their clothes all over the floor.

Mike was laying behind Amber, admiring her sleek hair, the way she breathed, her soft skin against his. His thoughts were interrupted, however, by the creaking of Tom's bathroom door. Kissing Amber on the neck, he climbed out of the bed and put his trousers on. He walked to the bathroom and waited to see who came out. When Tom appeared, Mike pushed him back into the bathroom and locked the door.

"What the fuck?" Tom asked him.
Mike explained his situation. How one minute they'd kissed, then they were boyfriend and girlfriend having sex. Tom didn't say anything until Mike had finished.
"Wow. You absolute LAD!" Tom laughed and hugged his best friend. "Hang on though, all of this was in my bed?"
Mike looked sheepish as he muttered, "Yeah, sorry mate."
"Ha it's all right I guess." He lowered his voice. "Think about how much has gone on in my bed... I need to wash the sheets big time."
"Yeah well not yet, I'm starving. Do you fancy going to McDonald's for lunch or something?"
Tom realised he was hungry too, he hadn't even thought of food because of the fun he was having downstairs. "Yeah that sounds cool, I'll ask the others."
"Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about them! Mike laughed.

Harry spun the bottle and smiled when it landed on Logan. He wondered if he'd do what he'd promised Dexter would happen. Maybe not now, but he could build up.
"Logan, I dare you to touch Dexter's cock... and balls."
"You're sick." Said Logan. Dexter remained silent.
"You only have to touch, nothing more!"
Logan looked at his little brother who still had a semi from before. Dexter looked back and shrugged. He had no choice.

Logan was sat next to Dexter, so he slowly reached his shaking right hand towards his brothers crotch. He placed his hand on his brother's penis, thinking about how weird this was. He let it rest there for a few seconds.
"And balls." Harry reminded him.
Logan moved his hand down and wrapped his fingers around Dexter's balls. Both of them looked uncomfortable, but Harry loved the whole situation.
"Done. See, that was easy enough." Harry said, winking slyly at Dexter.

The footsteps told them that Tom was coming back down, so they waited for him.

"Hey, guys, me and Mike were thinking of going to Maccy D's for lunch. Do you fancy it?"
The boys agreed (also agreeing to resume their game later) and began to put their clothes on. Soon after, Mike and Amber joined them (Amber's hair looking slightly ruffled) and they left for their short walk to town.

Amber and Mike walked hand in hand, Tom walked with Logan and Harry walked with Dexter.

"About earlier..." Harry began, "I'm sorry. I guess something took over."
"That's all right... I guess I wanted too see what it felt like anyway."
"Hmm."
"But, I have to ask... Did you have sex with my brother, too?"
Harry simply answered "Yes." and Dexter said no more. He knew he was gay, he'd known for a while, he just didn't expect his brother and his friend to be gay too. It was as if Harry read Dexter's thoughts.
"I didn't know I was gay until yesterday, really." He said. "And I don't think your brother is, I think we was just curious."
"Oh. You know what? Let's not talk about it. I enjoyed Truth or Dare. Let's just see what happens later or something, yeah?"
Harry smiled and said, "Yeah. By the way, what I told you earlier, it's gonna happen." He laughed and joined Tom and Logan.

Dexter walked slower, worried about what Harry would do. Maybe he'd try and get Logan to take him home later instead. Yeah, that sounded better.

Unfortunately for Dexter, Harry had thought this might be an issue, so when he joined Tom, he had his own idea.
"Hey Tom, I was thinking... What if we went home after town and got stuff to stay the night then sneak in later. We can wait 'til it gets a bit darker so nobody can report to your parents that you had loads of people in."
Tom contemplated this for a bit. That way, Amber and Mike could spend a night together and he wouldn't be alone. It sounded brilliant.
"Yeah okay, sounds good to me... We'll sort it out in McDonald's."
And as he said it, they turned a corner and McDonald's stood in front of them, full of the greasy food they so longed for.
Harry had a head full of ideas. Tom was just glad he'd have more company. Logan looked back at Dexter and didn't need to know anything. He was worried. Harry had said something to him, he knew it. He wondered what it was, but then had a sudden thought.

Harry had already taken the brunt of Logan's anger for something before. Would he really make another mistake when Logan would only make it worse for him?

"Oh well," He thought, "I guess we'll find out soon enough." And he took a step into the haven of all things fatty.

Lads Home Alone -

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

Old 08-20-2010, 09:27 PM   #75
will9022

Great update. I can't wait to read what happens later!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk