Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-23-2012, 08:43 PM   #196
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Post Omg!

Read all thirteen pages and however many chapters that was, It was Divine. Sitting quietly for more.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:04 PM   #197
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect View Post
Read all thirteen pages and however many chapters that was, It was Divine. Sitting quietly for more.
There are only 5 pages, and 44 chapters.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:43 PM   #198
SubT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
Who are you kidding there are now 14 pages!!! AHHHH Just read the whole thing; you have no clue how much I wanted to post when you were saying that you wanted more feedback. BEST STORY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 U
SubT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:52 AM   #199
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Quote:
I am talking about this thread. the story is one thing but your comments are so damn funny. there's thirteen pages in this thread. well was.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:27 AM   #200
dounowhoiam

Send a message via MSN to dounowhoiam
Pencil Loving the story!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubT View Post
Who are you kidding there are now 14 pages!!! AHHHH Just read the whole thing; you have no clue how much I wanted to post when you were saying that you wanted more feedback. BEST STORY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 U
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect View Post
I am talking about this thread. the story is one thing but your comments are so damn funny. there's thirteen pages in this thread. well was.
The amount of pages you have depends on how you set up your settings for viewing threads.

Anyway, I am absolutely loving this story, it is unique and full of surprises - OP please keep up the great work :-D.

My likes Would do if I have the time
- Cross-dressing
- Light-torture

My dislikes Would not do
- Extreme
- Involving family & friends
- Public
- Messy (low income)

Although I generally like TorD, please don't just ask to play it online, as I
normally don't have the time to do so, thanks.
dounowhoiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:56 AM   #201
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dounowhoiam View Post
The amount of pages you have depends on how you set up your settings for viewing threads.

Anyway, I am absolutely loving this story, it is unique and full of surprises - OP please keep up the great work :-D.
Yeah, I set mine to view the max posts per page.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 04-29-2012, 02:23 PM   #202
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty Five

Jack got Heather to the hospital within fifteen minutes, but by that time she had lost too much blood. He rushed her in and they took her to the emergency room. Security had to restrain Jack as he tried to push his way past to follow her in. They got him calmed down and set him in a chair out in the waiting room. He sobbed in his hands for a long while.

Several hours past and it was now three minutes to midnight. A doctor came into the waiting room and the receptionist pointed him over to Jack. Jack stood as the doctor came told him. He tried to read his expressions, but was unable to perceive what was going on.

The doctor looked down at his clipboard. "Jack, right? You brought in...... Miss Heather Aimes?"

"Yes.. Yes that's me. What's going on? Is she okay? Can I see her? Is she awake?" Jack was trying to speak clearly, but was talking so quickly just as his mind was wondering.

"Okay. Okay. Slow down. She's..... alive. But right now it doesn't look so good. She's into a coma due to a massive amount of blood lost. We have her hooked up to a machine to monitor her breathing and heart beat. Do you know of any family we can contact to notify about her well being?"

Jack looked at the floor and shook his head. "Her mother's dead... and her father wouldn't care, not that I know his contact information anyway...... There's nothing you can do for her?"

"Well we have her on a blood IV to get her blood levels back to normal and that usually causes patients in this type of a coma to wake up. So, just give her some time. You can see her though. Room six-fifteen," the doctor said, then nodded and walked away.

Jack made his way to her room and looked in through the hallway. Through the room door window he could see her laying there in the hospital bed, sound asleep, looking like a beaten mess. He walked in.

After a moment he went to the bathroom and wet a rag and came back to her side. He slowly and gently dabbed the cheeks of her face, washing away the dirt, sweat, and bloody stains that were left there.

"He'll pay for this, Baby. I promise. I wont let this go un-noticed."
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:01 PM   #203
SubT

KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please
SubT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:16 PM   #204
rchard2scout

Wow. Just wow. I just read the entire story in the last hour. Amazing. Is this the end, or is there going to be more?
Also, this is the first time I logged in on getDare since 4-2-2011. Damn, I've been away too long.
rchard2scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:19 PM   #205
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

I am officially addicted... This is amazing!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #206
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please let Jack murder that bastard.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-07-2012, 12:20 AM   #207
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

please keep on writing
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #208
fullofsecrets

Default Note to Readers.

Hello, readers. I am very sorry for the delay. I have had lots of work today lately. I promise to have a very worth-the-wait part coming to you this weekend.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 05-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #209
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty Six

He paced about the room. Crying one minute, face blaring red the next, and then sobbing within the following. His body was shaking and his eyes were flooded with tears to the point that the whole hospital room could only be seen as a blurred mess of opaque colors. He wanted to sit down and think to himself that this was all just a bad dream and he wanted to believe that none of this had ever taken place. To himself, for just a moment, he even thought that he wished he had never known her the way he did and that they would just be back at school, oblivious of each other.

There was a knock on her room door and the doctor who had been examining her walked in. To his surprise Jack quickly walked over to him and have screamed. "Why isn't she awake yet!?"

"Calm down, I'm only trying to do my job. She.."

"You job is to bring her back to health, to get her to wake up, to make her open her eyes and see me waiting here!" Jack shouted, interrupting the doctor.

The doctor put his hand on Jack's shoulder. "It's alright, now if you'd listen to me now I'll answer your question." Jack nodded reluctantly. "She hasn't awakened yet for the simple fact that her body is exhausted. Going through such a traumatic thing as going into a coma and staying in it for a little while can take a toll on someone’s body. She is still asleep because she simply wants to be asleep. I can promise you right now she will awaken."

Jack takes a deep breath. "Alright, thank you doctor."

The doctor left the room and Jack went back to his purposeless pacing. After watching Heather sleep for nearly 48 hours now he was restless. He walked over, kissed her forehead, and left the hospital. The drive back to his uncle's house was stressful, but once he was there all of his angry rushed to his head.

He walked in the house through the garage door, his right hand clenching the gun holstered in his back pocket. There was music playing in the office at the back of the house where Henry managed his finances. Jack made his way slowly through the house. Each room looked untouched since he left with Heather and even the carpet had not been ruffled by someone's footsteps. Once in front of the office door he could hear his uncle moving around inside the room. He pulled the gun from his pocket and held it with both hands in front of him. It came quite clear that now was the time to make a drastic decision and with that mental motion Jack began to open the door.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:21 PM   #210
wedgiesarah

really great story! cant wait for the next chapter!

dislikes
: hidden/semi-public, writing lines, corner time

limits: edging, being asked to cum/cum control, wetting, public, messy, harmful, pics/cam, sex, eating/drinking bodily fluids, ass to vag.

*Can't always do long-term so ask first!

*Any dare against my limits will be ignored.*

PM Dares
wedgiesarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young