Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2019, 03:42 PM   #1
TeaHunter

Male 18/m - anal and enema dare, punish me!

Hi everyone,
I need ideas and cocktails:
-Ideas
I actually have some homemade dildos but nothing fancy, i will try any ideas for other homemades dildos (i will go shopping in the next few days)
I need more ideas for anal insertions, (i just thought about some candies,i already had a dare with mashmallows so another kind would be nice, including the number and type)
Anything else you can think of that could be used for homemade anal (vegetables for exemple?)

-Cocktails
(I will take a whole afternoon and evening to try to complete all the dares)
I would like dares that mix inflation(i own a homemade inflation balloon that i can take up to 5 pumps), enemas(no too complicated enemas i dont own a bag but please feel free to give specific measures in Liters/temperature(in celcius if possible ) and dildos (i own a few homemade dildos, just select width and lenght i will try my best to find one)
Be creative! And feel free to mix your new ideas to the cocktail! Dice dares are very welcomed too!

I will go shopping before the end of the week end and do the dares in the week end, i hope i will manage to fit everything in 2 days

I will try to report, in PM if requested, and feel free again to PM me now and this week end if you want to make it interractive (im on GTM+1)

Tea

Likes: enema, anal, inflations, anal insertion, self bondage, pain, forced anal pain, bdsm, electricity, water, anal dice roulettes

Dislikes: a2m, cumplay, (extreme) pain, messy

Nopes: scat, public, anything that could cause me health or social problems, permanent

kik: TeaJungler

Last edited by TeaHunter; 01-02-2019 at 08:15 AM.
TeaHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:00 PM   #2
wowman

Fill yourself with 1.5 L of warm water, thenput in the balloon and pump it 5x. Hold as long as you can or until you can cum from masturbation
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 03:54 AM   #3
TeaHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowman View Post
Fill yourself with 1.5 L of warm water, thenput in the balloon and pump it 5x. Hold as long as you can or until you can cum from masturbation
Okay will do, but could i have some warm up inflation first please? 5 pumps is a lot (those are bike pumps)

Likes: enema, anal, inflations, anal insertion, self bondage, pain, forced anal pain, bdsm, electricity, water, anal dice roulettes

Nopes: scat, public, anything that could cause me health or social problems, permanent

Old 01-02-2019, 04:03 PM   #4
TeaHunter

Please guys I really need some punishment, i will do everything that is doable in 2 days in a half (this week end) and according to my physical limitations
Please feel free also to suggest faproulettes or other kinds of punishments

Old 01-03-2019, 07:31 AM   #5
TeaHunter

Going to buy, cucumbers, bananas, sweets and eggs,should i buy anything else guys? And what should i make out of them?

Old 01-03-2019, 07:52 AM   #6
blasie231

insert the marshmellows followed by a mix of sugar and water. then insert the buttplug and give it the entire 5 pumps.from there tie up one hand and one ankle together.(opposite side to each other).

Limits : SCAT|BLOOD|ILLEGAL

BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/vanWLu2V
blasie231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 03:39 AM   #7
TeaHunter

Will do @blasie231, but sorry with another king of sweets.
I am accepting all the dares and faproulettes from now on that are doable in 3 days! Will report on everything!

Old 01-04-2019, 07:34 PM   #8
psyched419

Insert as many marshmallows as you can and then find yourself some liquid glycerin and inject 4oz into your ass. Hold this for ten minutes and you may cum. If you begin to leak, you may not cum and you must insert your inflatable and hold your ass tight for a half hour.
psyched419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 08:19 AM   #9
TeaHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowman View Post
I did this one first last night, i had a bit more than 1.5L because i always lose a little when i put in the balloon, i only had a little warm up and went up to four pumps before, so when i had the enema in me and the balloon set up in my ass, i just hoped i could get to 5 pumps.
I did but the last one made me gasp, the balloon was completly blocking all the water from coming out, so i knew i wasn't a matter of time, the balloon could forced me to keep it in a long long time, so with the pressure to my prostate i decided to cum.
It was a bit painful to deflate it and push it out after cumming because of the spasms, but it was very good thank you.

Old 01-05-2019, 08:21 AM   #10
TeaHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyched419 View Post
Insert as many marshmallows as you can and then find yourself some liquid glycerin and inject 4oz into your ass. Hold this for ten minutes and you may cum. If you begin to leak, you may not cum and you must insert your inflatable and hold your ass tight for a half hour.
Again sorry will do this with another kind of sweets probably, but i don't have glycerin and i heard it could hurt you health wise so i'm not qure about this one.. could I stick to regular water..? You could ask for a lot more volume to punish me though

Old 01-05-2019, 09:24 AM   #11
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Give yourself a 1l water+backing-soda-enema for the start.

After that add a 0.5l enema consisting of water and lemon-juice (or diluted citric acid). Insert your balloon and pump it up as much as you can.

Try to hold for 30 minutes and write a report here. ;-)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 11:07 AM   #12
TeaHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Give yourself a 1l water+backing-soda-enema for the start.

After that add a 0.5l enema consisting of water and lemon-juice (or diluted citric acid). Insert your balloon and pump it up as much as you can.

Try to hold for 30 minutes and write a report here. ;-)
Sorry but again mix are not really easy for me since i don't own a enema bag :/ and don't have baking soda either :/
Could you find something else or add some more water for exemple?

Old 01-05-2019, 11:25 AM   #13
Fiona
Distinguished Member

The issue is that this mix really only works if mixed inside you and I don't know about alternatives to backing-soda. So either get that and try it, or try the following:

Give yourself a 0.75l enema containing a substantial amount of sugar as well as some yeast. Try to contain it as long as possible; at least 45min.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 11:09 AM   #14
TeaHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasie231 View Post
insert the marshmellows followed by a mix of sugar and water. then insert the buttplug and give it the entire 5 pumps.from there tie up one hand and one ankle together.(opposite side to each other).
I inserted about half a pack of another kind of sweet as said, i counted them. Added about one liter as i didn't want the sweets to go to far up my intestins. I left a
scisors about 5 meters outside my bathroom, and when the pumps where given, i ziptied my hands to my ankles as said. I had to crawl to the scissors with was quite painful with the cramping.
When i got to the scissors i cut the ziptied and run to the shower, expelled and counted the sweets... i was missing 3... so i had to give myself 2 other 1L to 1.5L enema to get them out
It was really fun, i was scared that i would have to do a huge enema to get them out, it would have been amazing...
Thanks for the dare!

Old 01-07-2019, 10:34 AM   #15
TeaHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
The issue is that this mix really only works if mixed inside you and I don't know about alternatives to backing-soda. So either get that and try it, or try the following:

Give yourself a 0.75l enema containing a substantial amount of sugar as well as some yeast. Try to contain it as long as possible; at least 45min.
But again, mixing them with the water is going to be really hard without some kind of enema bag...
Could you give me more dildo or inflating task if you don't want me to stick to regular water enemas..?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, enema, homemade, ideas needed, inflation