Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-23-2019, 04:41 PM   #1
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Ladies, work dare

You are to wear either a short dress or short skirt, blouse and jacket depending on your wok drest code. Lace thong and bra

When you get to work you must remove your thong and hide it as far away from you as you can.

After 30 minutes, excuse yourself and go to the bathroom. Edge then remove your bra and hide it somewhere in the bathroom.

You must spend the rest of your work day with no underwear until 30 minutes before you leave in which case you can retrieve you bra and thong.

When you get home you must take your biggest toy and make yourself cum 5 times while wearing your thong.

When your done you must post your experience

Last edited by Raziel78; 01-24-2019 at 03:42 PM.
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 06:57 AM   #2
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel78 View Post
You are to wear either a short dress or short skirt, blouse and jacket dending on your wok drest code). Lace thong and bra

When you get to work you must remove your thong and hide it as far away from you as you can.

After 30 minutes, excuse yourself and go to the bathroom. Edge then remove your bra and hide it somewhere in the bathroom.

You must spend the rest of your work day with no underwear until 30 minutes before you leave in which case you can retrieve you bra and thong.

When you get home you must take your biggest toy and make yourself cum 5 times while wearing your thong.

When your done you must post your experience
I like the idea.i will try it at my office
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sumati for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk