Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-25-2020, 10:20 PM   #1
musket

Default the sleepover with mummy

Mommy trained me that summer after high school, trained me in unmistakable and weird ways. She always made me undress before dinner and then I had to stand there and watch her eat her food. My nipples got so hard because Mommy always kept the house freezing cold. I know she did it on purpose too. And then I soooo didn't want to do the next thing. Mommy spread her legs and made me crawl under the table and lick up and down her pussy. And she was still just moaningand chewing away.

When we had any of my friends over to my pool, Mommy always told me what to wear and she would always embarrass me. And if I did something wrong, she would hit me or slap me hard even in front of my friends. A ton of times Mommy had me just wear a thong bottom and like a dental floss strap that barely covered up my nipples. Or she would make me put on some t-shirt I wore when I was 12, and then jump real quick in and out of the water, just so my breasts would be soaked and my tits would practically show through. I was a 32B size, but still, everyone could see everything. She like to humiliate me terribly.

If there was any guy that I showed any interest in, Mommy had to know if
he was rich or if he came from wealthy parents. Most of the insurance money
that my Dad left for us after he died was about gone and I knew Mommy was
trying to line up the sons and Daddies who would pay to fuck me. When she
found out some guy didn't come from money, Mommy would usually invite him into her bedroom and seduce him or he would get scared and I would never see him again.

I had turned 18 in April and I had been held back one year back in the 7th
grade, so I really wanted now to go to college, but Mommy said that was
impossible unless I worked for it. And the only way she would ever let me earn money was getting guys (and later girls too) to have sex with me and pay me. All my friends from high school were going off to the college, and I wasn't. It sucked big time, my Mommy was being so mean. She had some kind of plan, and i was the key ingredient.

I had a slumber party for about 6 of my closest girlfriends from school near
the end of the summer. Earlier that day we had argued about school
and as usual the fighting ended when she stood her ground, and I defied her and then she slapped me and ordered me to my room. I thought she would cancel the slumber party but instead she said she would punish me properly later. All the girls--Sarah, Amy, Marilyn, Tamara, Tobie, and Candice and me watched videos, we made popcorn, we told ghost stories and boyfriend
stories, all until about midnight. Then we all got dressed in our teddies and
set up our pillows and snacks in the living room.

Then my Mommy walked down the stairs and offered to actually make all my
friends an alcoholic drink. "Don't tell your parents, this is just our little secret," she said. All my girlfriends were shocked. "Your mom is so cool!" They all whispered to me. I didn't even know what to think. My Mommy was being way too nice.

Mommy walked out of the kitchen and she said she knew a game that she and her girlfriends used to play as children. It was a kind of card-guessing
game, and she tried to teach it to us real fast. But when it came time to
play, she made sure I was dealt the worst hand. The worst loser of each hand had to have her backside punished by as many points as she was behind. The winner of each round got to have the honors, and she could choose anything she wanted to be the tool of punishment. The first round that I lost, Tamara won. Mommy told me to bend over Tamara's knees and raise my ass up in the air. I think the other girls thought it was funny or something. Mommy raised my teddy up and showed off my lacy panties. Tamara didn't hit me hard, and I only lost by 10 points, so she only struck me ten times.

But then I lost again, and Mommy just said I was such a poor card player. I
knew what she was doing all the time. She was getting me back for the argument. Sarah won this time, and my total points down was 15. This time, Mommy told me to lay across Sarah's knees and she told Sarah it was okay to lify up my teddy. Sarah raised up my teddy like this was all some game laughing and giggling. Then Mommy said I needed to be punished harder so that I would try better in the next game. Mommy quickly pulled my panties down my thighs all the way to my knees. My face turned red instantly. Sarah seemed a little shocked, but then she also seemed like she was staring at my ass. Mommy handed Sarah a big hairbrush and Sarah hesitated. Mommy was so sweet sounding to Sarah and explained how this was all just like the good old fashioned fun she and her girlfriends used to have at slumber parties. Sarah laid into me pretty good especially on the last licks, that's when the girls starting keeping count: 11-12-13-14-15!!

It was a little sore to sit down, even on my pillows for the next round. I just knew Mommy would rig the cards again. She did every time, and every time,
Mommy would make some alteration of my punishment that would just make it worse and embarrass the shit out of me more. Mommy kept the drinks coming too, except for me. She whispered into my ear that I was not allowed to have any, it was only for good girls who obeyed and did what they were told.

In about 45 minutes time, I could tell my friends were already starting to buzz, and I had lost six rounds and now my negative total was nearly 50. Two girls, Marilyn and Sarah tied to win that round, so they both got to whip my ass. Sarah didn't even hesitate this go round. She lifted me up and kind of threw me head first onto the couch and they both grabbed for my panties. This time, Mommy said why not just take them off for good. Sarah and
Marilyn ripped them over my ankles and playfully threw my panties at the
remaining girls. Sarah reached for the hairbrush again, and Marilyn couldn't
find anything quickly enough. Mommy reached for the belt from one of the
girl's discarded jeans and tossed it over to Marilyn. Without even questioning
her moves, Marilyn doubled the leather belt in her hands and reared back looking directly at Sarah, waiting for her friend to start. Sarah was really
loose with that hairbrush now. She hit me hard and I let out a little yelp,
because even though I knew it was coming it still stung like hell. And then
one beat later, Marilyn slapped my ass with the belt. Her aim was bad from the alcohol and she just sort of grazed me. But they continued on, first the brush then the belt again until together they got to 50. I was screaming and my fingernails were digging into the couch seat when they were just at number 25. A sweat was beginning to break out on my back and on my forehead.

The girls were all high fiving and jumping like they had won something. My
body was still laid halfway on the couch, my reddened ass sticking up. "I
think she likes it girls," my Mommy said. She sounded so innocent and coy.
"Everybody up for another round?"
I eventually got my body turned around to the game, but now I was kind of lying on my side to look at my cards. Not much surprise who lost again. Now I was down a total of 68 points, and Amy was the winner. She was probably the most gorgeous girl in school, and usually she was kind of shy and straight laced.

She and i had been in classes together for years. Amy had all this straight blondish brown hair down to the middle of her back, and a really thin waist to have such large tits. I always quietly liked her tits, but I also kind of had a thing for her. Not that I was a lesbian but most of the guys in school were just so sick and disgusting. and Amy was so different and gorgeous. Anyway, she was the winner now.

Amy turned me over and admired my ripening ass. Mommy took a good look at it too. "Hey, Bridgette's getting really red down there, maybe we should move the punishment around somewhere else?"

The girls shouted but it was only Amy's vote that counted here. "Her pussy,
let's smack her pussy!" 68 times?! They were going to whip my pussy 68
times?! I begged Mommy to stop them. I begged Amy to stop from doing it.
"Hold her down. Get her arms," Amy barked out orders ordered and smiled like a big cat playing with an injured mouse. Amy looked around and
she settled on the leather belt. Sarah grabbed my arms and held them above my head and despite my kicking, Marilyn and Tamara spread my legs apart exposing my pussy and my neatly trimmed light blonde hair. My inner lips are kind of fat, and so with my legs spread further apart. Once they had me secure, Amy let the belt fly. On impact, I screamed and shook my head. The veins in my neck must have been bulging out, it felt like my whole body was hit. She had nailed me right on the hood of my clit. Not having control of my body, I didn't know that the sensation made my clit come to life right there in front of Amy's eyes. She was getting a rise out of the perfect target.

Amy whipped the belt down a couple of times real quick, and my screams were even louder. Mommy stuffed my mouth with my own discarded panties, and told Marilyn to hold it in place. Amy continued and I just was wailing and
squirming in pain. But at the same time, I could feel my juices and even
though it hurt my clit, my body was feeling weird warm sensations too. The
leather belt struck my pussy lips, or my clit, or the insides of my thighs for
about another sixty times. I knew my voice was growing hoarse, because I could barely hear any sound muffled underneath my panties. And by the time Amy reached the last slash across my pussy, I felt that the floor was probably
soaked with my pussy juices. Despite the weird sense of pleasure, I knew I was in terrible pain. When Sarah released my arms, I immediately reached down for my pussy and then just rolled to the side holding my hands over my now really swollen pussy lips.

In the meantime my girlfriends were like hooting and hollering and jumping up
and down. A couple of drinks were spilled on the carpet and somebody
accidentally kicked me while celebrating. Mommy asked them if they all liked
the game. Of course they said they did, I just laid there. "Bridgette, did you like the game too?" And just by the way she said it, I knew it was a
setup. I had been severely punished and now I knew what to say. "Yes, Mommy. Yes, I enjoyed the game too."

"You like playing games, don't you Bridgette?"

"Yes, Mommy, I like playing games," I answered back, trying to make it sound
real. I knew she had something in mind. All my girlfriends, Tamara, Sarah,
Marilyn, Amy, Candice, and Tobie, all of them were just about blasted and
feeling sky-high. I think Mommy put more than alcohol in their drinks too. .

"I have a carnival game we can all play. Does everybody want to try it?"

Everybody of course went along with it. She called it a ring-toss game. To
set up the game, naturally, she needed everybody to help her fix me up. They lifted me up off the floor and Mommy casually proceeded to remove my teddy and leave me without a stitch of clothing now. They laid me directly under the banister on the stairs. Mommy got two long ropes and told two
of the girls to handle the ropes upstairs. She told the girls to keep about 8
feet between them and tie their end tightly to a wooden post. Tamara and
Candice tied their ends and dropped the remainder of their ropes. Then the
next thing I remember is having rope tied and looped lots of times around my
ankles and being hoisted up and off the carpet. My legs were spread wide and my head was now a full foot off the ground. My back was turned toward the stares and I looked at everybody upside down. I could feel my breasts moving closer to my chin, but they weren't big enough to move too much or too far. They tied off the slack and I was staying air borne.

"Okay girls, this game is one we used to play, it's called Ring-Toss-The-Pussy." Big smiles and giggles quickly followed this announcement. Mommy disappeared into the kitchen. While she was hunting for some part of the game, Amy came up to me and starting squeezing and tweaking my nipples. Candice followed this by walking around to my backside and slapping me hard on the ass. It was like I was the catch of the day and they were toying with their prize.

"Alright, I have the two things we'll need to get this game underway." Mommy
was holding a red taper candle that was at least 8 inches long and two inches
in diameter at the base. She came to my sore and swollen pussy and with no
regard for my screams, roughly inserted the base of the candle. She stopped
briefly to enjoy my screech and then pushed about three inches of the candle
deep inside. She balanced the candle straight up then took out her lighter and lit the wick up. She leaned down and looked me in the eye. "Don't you move too much my little bitch. If I find any candle wax on this carpet, I swear I'll make you clean all the floors in this house with your sorry little tongue."

She rummaged through the closet to find a box of my kiddie toys. She produced three plastic rings and then explained the rules of the new game. In the meantime, the wax was just starting to melt from the tip of the candle, The object was to toss the rings over and onto the candle, so that the ring would land on my pussy. The girl with the most successful tosses out of 20 tries would get to whip me 20 times the number of successful tosses on
any part of my body and have me lick their pussy. The only difference now was a new kind of whip. My Mommy produced a riding crop that we usually used on horses.

Each girl lined up to take their shots. Marilyn wasn't so accurate and her
first couple of tosses hit me in the midsection. She didn't even get one on
the target, but she did manage to hit my thighs, my stomach, and my chest.
Sarah did better, she just floated them toward me. She actually got one over,
and all my muscles tightened up when the plastic ring landed against my swollen pussy. And with the candle disturbed, a few sprinkles of wax were dislodged and landed hot on my inner thigh. I held in another raspy scream. My pussy as the candle was burning pretty fast down to my inner lips. Candice tossed hers, but I think she just like hitting me
anywhere she could. Sarah was still in the lead with one. Tamara was next and
she mimicked Sarah's strategy and simply floated them easy. The candle wax was
moving faster and felt hotter while she was slowly lining up her tosses. Her
patience was rewarded; she got one toss on. So the game was tied. That left Amy versus Tobie. Tobie was a basketball and track star, so I thought she would do well. She had a really long stride and reached her arm practically across the ten feet to hit the candle. Mommy slowly came to my
rescue, but not before tapping the candle on purpose, and then shoving the base of the candle about another inch into my pussy. There was only about two inches showing and Amy was up.

Mommy walked over to me and just stared at me. I felt my pussy lips touch the flame, and just then, Mommy blew the candle out. I nearly passed out.

A few seconds later, Tamara was stuffing my soiled panties into my mouth and
holding them in place while Mommy wrapped duct tape completely around my mouth, around my head, sticking the tape over my lips and in my hair too. Amy said
she didn't want my arms to be able to cover up anything while whipping her, so she asked Mommy for the duct tape and then held my arms closer to the floor and roughly taped my wrists together.

The next hour was hell. Everybody backed off and Amy and Tobie let a rip. Mommy had turned my slumber party into some kind of all-girl orgy, and I was like some kind of virgin sacrifice being tortured hanging from the banister! In all total, I was whipped probably more than 120 times, because no one was keeping a strict count. I think Amy and Tobie just decided to stop when they felt like they wanted me to lick on their pussies.

They let me down and my body didn't even move an inch once I was collapsed on the floor again. I had welts and bruises and angry red marks all over my body.

Later, as everybody was tired from the whole night, all my girlfriends just
sort of collapsed in place and fell in among the pillows and blankets on the
living room floor. Tobie and Amy had me dry them off with towels and I crawled on my hands and knees back inside. They didn't bother to get dressed again, they just laid down with their backs to the other sleeping beauties and sandwiched me between their warm bodies. Tobie had one arm over me and Amy had one arm under my neck. I was still in great pain, but also in unbelievable bliss.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk