Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-24-2024, 11:36 PM   #1
Colonel_Wedgie

Default Messy School Day

I used to mess my briefs after school while walking home all the time. Rarely would I mess them during school. But this one time was different, I was playing with my friends when we had an idea, a pull-up challenge. Whoever could hold a pull-up for the longest amount of time was the winner, and whoever held it the least amount of time lost and had to do a dare. I then chimed in and gave the idea of whoever lost had to wear their most embarrassing underwear and during lunch at school, go to the bathroom, strip down to your underwear and wet and mess yourself at the urinal. Everyone agreed and the game was on. Now, none of my friends knew about my fetish, and I really wanted to do this dare. So I ended up only lasting 15 seconds on the pull-up bar and I lost, how unfortunate!. The next day I went into my little brothers room and slid on one of his size 8 Spiderman briefs and a pair of plastic pants. Then, during lunch my I went into the bathroom, and it was only me in there. I then stripped down completely to my socks and Spiderman briefs. I had purposefully not gone to the bathroom for quite a while so my bladder and bowels were full. I then stepped up to the urinal and spread my legs so my socks wouldn’t get piss soaked. I then relaxed everything, I felt the warm piss go down my leg and soak my Spiderman undies, I then felt the firm log that was my shit slide into the undies as well. When I was done I was hard as a rock. I stayed there in-front of the urinal and started stroking my cock, after about a minute I creamed everywhere inside of my briefs. I then went into my backpack and pulled out my plastic pants. I put them on tightly around my undies to keep everything in there and to reduce the smell. I then got clothed and went back to my lunch table. I smiled at my friends and said it was done. They all laughed and said how they didn’t think I was actually going to do it. I then spent the next couple hours, horny as fuck, mushing around in my piss and shit soaked Spiderman undies during class. I even had to do a full presentation in front of the class for psychology. When school ended, as I was walking home I ended up taking a detour into the local woods and I stripped down to my socks and underwear and pissed in them again, igniting all the horniness inside me. I then jacked off in the woods and blew the biggest cum shot of my life into my briefs. I ended up staying in the briefs for the rest of the day and I blew another load into them later that night before taking a shower. Definitely the hottest thing I’ve ever done, and no-one but my friends knew a thing!

DM for snap/kik/telegram

Likes: Wedgies, Piss, Pissing in pants/diaper, Shitting in pants/diaper, Hidden Public, Underwear, Socks, Messy/Gunge

Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Illegal, Face,
Family and Friends, Public, Permanent, Vomit, Extreme Pain, Blood, Blackmail, Hardcore Scat

I have: Boxer Briefs and Goodnites
Colonel_Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk