Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-31-2010, 08:12 AM   #31
the doc

this is getting better and better
keep going haha

Entei ftw
the doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:59 AM   #32
lilwetslave

I love it
great job. Its nice to read something that builds and doesnt just start off with dares right away.

Dislikes : Public, pee

Limits : Perment, family/friends, poo, illegal. messy

Toys :
2dildos
g-spot vibrator
bullet vib
Hitatchi wand
Anal vibrator

collar with attached cuffs
ankle and wrist cuffs with straps for under mattress
Handcuffs
Ball gag
Blindfold
Cloths pins
25/F/Canada
No pics/cam
Owned/Married
lilwetslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:13 PM   #33
Roll,ova,and,beg

I like that too it sets a story line and progresses
Roll,ova,and,beg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #34
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyyy93 View Post
Chapter 8

Crystal came out of her room about an hour later. Her daddy was laying on the couch. He motioned for her to come lay with him. She shook her head and went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. "It hurts daddy." She sat in a chair next to the couch. He sat up and scooted near her. "It only lasts for a couple days." He said patting her thigh a little to close to her private part. She looked up at him as he stood up. "What are you doing?" She put her feet up on the chair. "Makin dinner dear. What would you like?" He asked walking to the kitchen. "It don't matter....." She laid in teh chair feeling a bit of pain. "Alfredo dear?" She looked at him. "Sure...." She got up and laid on the couch. "I hate being a woman daddy....." He chuckled and came back and sat next to her. "It wont be that much longer hun its your first period so....." She looked at him as he rubbed her hair. "I lvoe you dear." She smiled. "I love you too daddy..." He got up going to her room he brought down a tank top and shorts. "Here dear you can put these on." He smiled watching her undress after taking the clothes. He started to get a boner watching her stand half naked. She put on the top and faced him. "Can you help my stomach hurts..." He nodded kneeling and holding the shorts. She stepped in holding his shoulders. He pulled the shorts up to her waist. He looked her in teh eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Chapter 9

Jason was shocked deeply at her wrapping her arms around him. "Feeling better?" She nodded laying her head on his shoulder. He walked to teh kitchen and finished the dinner. He sat her down at the table and handed her a bowl with some alfredo in it. "Eat up..." He smiled at her as he sat down and began to eat. A few minutes later he put their dishes up. "Daddy can you help me in teh bath?" She asked a bit embarrassed. He looked at him as he picked her up. "If you want me to...." She nodded at him. He began to walk down to the bathroom and helped her strip down naked. She looked up at him. "Arent you gonna get undressed?" She blushed a bit as her underage body got into teh tub turning teh water on. He shook his head. "Dear thats inappropriate..." She looked down. "Sorry..." He grabbed a wash cloth and the bar of soap and began to wash her. " Daddy can you tell me about what boys and girls do?" He didnt answer as he finished up washing her. He poured some shampoo in his hand and lathered it into her hair then rinsed. He helped her out of the bathtub wrapping a towel around her, He helped her up and walked to her room. He grabbed her nitegown and her panties and a pad. She dried herself off as he bent down helping her put on her panties after placing the pad in them. She giggled a bit. "Dad...... i love you." He smiled up at her as he grabbed her nitegown and placed it over her head helping her put it on. He picked her up and placed her into the bed. He left and went to his own room and fell asleep. A few hours later Crystal woke up to a loud thunder. She got up and ran down to her daddys room.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp132/bairon16/Pokemon%20SS/119-m.png
sydneyyy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:09 PM   #35
the doc

its getting better....
i cant wait for the last part
sydney hurry!!!!
love this story

Entei ftw
Old 06-06-2010, 08:49 AM   #36
sydneyyy93

Hello guys.... this story is going to be long and you have to be patient with me ok....

Old 06-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #37
rdcottman

take your time. there is no rush when writing greatness. keep up the good work.
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #38
Mr Very Daring
getDare Sweetheart

take your time- you can't rush perfection
This is beautiful
Mr Very Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #39
Roll,ova,and,beg

yeah its a very good story that you should take your time on the reason I comment so much is that I just love it
Old 06-10-2010, 05:40 PM   #40
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Chapter 9

Jason was shocked deeply at her wrapping her arms around him. "Feeling better?" She nodded laying her head on his shoulder. He walked to teh kitchen and finished the dinner. He sat her down at the table and handed her a bowl with some alfredo in it. "Eat up..." He smiled at her as he sat down and began to eat. A few minutes later he put their dishes up. "Daddy can you help me in teh bath?" She asked a bit embarrassed. He looked at him as he picked her up. "If you want me to...." She nodded at him. He began to walk down to the bathroom and helped her strip down naked. She looked up at him. "Arent you gonna get undressed?" She blushed a bit as her underage body got into teh tub turning teh water on. He shook his head. "Dear thats inappropriate..." She looked down. "Sorry..." He grabbed a wash cloth and the bar of soap and began to wash her. " Daddy can you tell me about what boys and girls do?" He didnt answer as he finished up washing her. He poured some shampoo in his hand and lathered it into her hair then rinsed. He helped her out of the bathtub wrapping a towel around her, He helped her up and walked to her room. He grabbed her nitegown and her panties and a pad. She dried herself off as he bent down helping her put on her panties after placing the pad in them. She giggled a bit. "Dad...... i love you." He smiled up at her as he grabbed her nitegown and placed it over her head helping her put it on. He picked her up and placed her into the bed. He left and went to his own room and fell asleep. A few hours later Crystal woke up to a loud thunder. She got up and ran down to her daddys room.
Chapter 10

Once Crystal got to her daddies room she slowly opened the door to find her daddy still awake. He was on the bed under the covers watching t.v. Crystal walked over next to his bed. She gently rubbed her eyes. "Daddy can i lay with you?" She asked in a soft voice. She looked over at the t.v. to see naked people on it. "Dad...... them people are playing naked... why are you watching that?" She climbed on the bed. "Yes you can lay with me." He grabbed the remote avoiding her second question. She laid under the covers. "You never answered my second question... dad." She said looking at him. "Dear its something grown ups can watch but not little girls." He pulled her in to him hugging her. "Ok...." She laid her head on him. "Do you have any questions on what you seen?" He asked looking at her. She thought for a second. "Yea... do all people do that?" She asked rubbing her eyes again. "Not all but most.." He said smiling at her. "You have?" She asked smirking. "I dont think i should answer....." He said smirking back. "What does it feel like?" She asked blushing nervously. "I can show you if you like..." Crystal thought for a second before answering.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #41
the doc

ow i'm beginning to love this
like => love

Entei ftw
Old 06-13-2010, 10:40 PM   #42
Roll,ova,and,beg

woah that part just blew me away this is getting better and better
Old 06-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #43
ILuv

Promising Start.. Please Continue
ILuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:42 AM   #44
sydneyyy93

Quote:
Chapter 10

Once Crystal got to her daddies room she slowly opened the door to find her daddy still awake. He was on the bed under the covers watching t.v. Crystal walked over next to his bed. She gently rubbed her eyes. "Daddy can i lay with you?" She asked in a soft voice. She looked over at the t.v. to see naked people on it. "Dad...... them people are playing naked... why are you watching that?" She climbed on the bed. "Yes you can lay with me." He grabbed the remote avoiding her second question. She laid under the covers. "You never answered my second question... dad." She said looking at him. "Dear its something grown ups can watch but not little girls." He pulled her in to him hugging her. "Ok...." She laid her head on him. "Do you have any questions on what you seen?" He asked looking at her. She thought for a second. "Yea... do all people do that?" She asked rubbing her eyes again. "Not all but most.." He said smiling at her. "You have?" She asked smirking. "I dont think i should answer....." He said smirking back. "What does it feel like?" She asked blushing nervously. "I can show you if you like..." Crystal thought for a second before answering.
Sorry i know i havent updated in awhile but its been so hot that i didnt feel like doing anything.

Chapter 11

Crystal nodded at Jason slowly, She wasnt really sure she was ready for this but she loved her daddy very much to know he wasnt going to hurt her. "You sure baby?" Jason asked her as he was rubbing her outer thigh softly. "Yes daddy.." Crystal said nodding. "Alright." Jason said as he was getting up and getting between her legs. He gripped her pajama shorts along with her panties and gently slid them down. Once they were off and laying next to her he softly rubbed her inner thigh, kissing it aswell. Lilly on the other hand was watching closely but srifting off occasionally from the good feeling she was getting. She felt a bit awkward her daddy was doing this to her but at the same time she really enjoyed it. "You ok sweetie?" Jason asked her looking at her. "Yes..." She smiled at him and laid her head down. "Ok well im gonna lick your vagina now.." She nodded. Jason leaned his head down smelling her sweet juices before tasting them. He softly blew cold air on it to see what shed do. "Dad.... what are you doing....?" He chuckled not answering her, Instead he used his fingers to spread the lips of her vagina. He started to lick her clit. Crystals eyes widened as she never thought it would feel that good. She looked down at him sitting up a bit. "Dad......" She pushed his head away. "I'm not ready." He put her panties on her for her and held her in his arms. "Alright baby I dont wanna force you to do anything you dont want to." He laid down with her in his arms. She looked up at him. "I love you daddy." He smiled at her and kissed her on the lips. "I love you to sweetie." He said nuzzling her

Old 06-20-2010, 11:03 AM   #45
the doc

sweet haha
although i'm not supposed to like this

Entei ftw

Advertisements
Kink Talk