Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-23-2024, 12:54 PM   #871
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

BOOM!

1.Blackmail lasts 3 days per 2 lines rounded up. Reduction allowed by boomer if loser makes it worth his time!

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 02:54 PM   #872
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

1.Blackmail lasts 3 days per 2 lines rounded up. Reduction allowed by boomer if loser makes it worth his time!
2. Loser makes a group for all contributors to witness the blackmail and participate with boomers blessing.
Young_Master! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 07:57 PM   #873
daddyscumslut777

2. Loser makes a group for all contributors to witness the blackmail and participate with boomers blessing.
3. Loser must share one new picture or video (within limits) in the group for every line of the dare, per day. Can be at boomer’s request or other supplementary blackmail material they choose to volunteer.

Likes: pee, diapers (wetting), orgasm instructions, hidden public, praise, degradation, being controlled, some online exposure

Limits: messy, scat, social suicide, anything involving irl folks, drinking pee, generally just gross things in my mouth, showing full face

Toys: 8” dildo, Lovense lush 2, wand vibrator, rabbit vibrator, small buttplug

(Yes that is me in my profile picture. My titties, my piss soaked panties.)
daddyscumslut777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 08:05 PM   #874
Foo_Boy_Ben

3. Loser must share one new picture or video (within limits) in the group for every line of the dare, per day. Can be at boomer’s request or other supplementary blackmail material they choose to volunteer.
4. If thread gets over 10 lines boomer can choose a 2nd loser

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 08:11 PM   #875
daddyscumslut777

5. If the loser(s) fail to share minimum daily pics/vids, the group gets to vote on a punishment task for them (within limits) which must be completed with picture/video proof.

Likes: pee, diapers (wetting), orgasm instructions, hidden public, praise, degradation, being controlled, some online exposure

Limits: messy, scat, social suicide, anything involving irl folks, drinking pee, generally just gross things in my mouth, showing full face

Old 04-23-2024, 08:29 PM   #876
Foo_Boy_Ben

5. If the loser(s) fail to share minimum daily pics/vids, the group gets to vote on a punishment task for them (within limits) which must be completed with picture/video proof.
6. If majority of the group/boomer think the punishment task wasnt completed fully or well enough loser(s) must give 1 peice of information to the boomer.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Old 04-23-2024, 08:43 PM   #877
daddyscumslut777

6. If majority of the group/boomer think the punishment task wasnt completed fully or well enough loser(s) must give 1 peice of information to the boomer.
7. Loser is forbidden from any form of masturbation unless it is shared via pics/vids in the group AND with boomer’s permission.

Old 04-23-2024, 09:13 PM   #878
Foo_Boy_Ben

7. Loser is forbidden from any form of masturbation unless it is shared via pics/vids in the group AND with boomer’s permission.
8. Loser may lose privileges like no pants, eating at a table etc, if failed to complete a task properly

My kik- FootSissyBea

Old 04-23-2024, 09:22 PM   #879
daddyscumslut777

8. Loser may lose privileges like no pants, eating at a table etc, if failed to complete a task properly
9. Privileges may be earned back by consenting for boomer to post an agreed upon number of loser’s pics/vidson an exposure site of boomer’s choice. Boomer must share the link/proof that it was posted.

Old 04-23-2024, 09:39 PM   #880
Foo_Boy_Ben

9. Privileges may be earned back by consenting for boomer to post an agreed upon number of loser’s pics/vidson an exposure site of boomer’s choice. Boomer must share the link/proof that it was posted.
10. Boomer can get loser to write on themselves Humiliating frases

My kik- FootSissyBea

Old 04-23-2024, 09:42 PM   #881
daddyscumslut777

11. Loser may choose to refuse tasks, but must make up for each one either by doing another more intense one (possibly of a different category), or by submitting X number of extra vids/pics that day. Boomer chooses number.

Old 04-23-2024, 09:45 PM   #882
Foo_Boy_Ben

11. Loser may choose to refuse tasks, but must make up for each one either by doing another more intense one (possibly of a different category), or by submitting X number of extra vids/pics that day. Boomer chooses number.
12. Loser may request to edge but has to give boomer 1 piece of info or Humiliating picture each time. Loser is not allowed an orgasm throughout.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Old 04-23-2024, 09:49 PM   #883
Majk93

Boom !

Daddyslut is second loser

1. Blackmail last 1 day per line

Pics or video with face (without face will be ok) anal, public nudity, fluids on body, social medi, illegal

Im new here so i dont know what else give me a dare and i try do this

No any toys for now
Majk93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 04:16 AM   #884
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

Young_Master! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 07:10 AM   #885
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

3. Loser can choose between sendind a nude pic each day when he wakes up OR giving up showing face as a limit.
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, cumulative