Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-25-2020, 12:00 PM   #91
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
What do you prefer to be called by your subs? Miss, Mistress? Or something else? Or maybe not important?
Normally it is Mistress, that's my go to. It's simple, it's clear, it works. But if i am taking a sub for a longer period of time i like to talk with them and decide on names for the both of us that mean something.

Quote:
Have you worn a chastity belt? Or have you had a female locked in a chastity belt?
I own a chastity belt! i don't wear it often but sometimes i get real in the mood...
And i've never clicked the lock personally on a female, but i've directed them online.

Quote:
I also have a somewhat strange question. You might be aware of how someone are very interested in some kinks when they are horny as hell, but have regrets after orgasm. Have you ever purposely set up a sub for this sort of regret? I don't mean something super cruel or mean. Just make them agree to things that they love the idea of while they are horny, but you know they'll have regrets about after orgasm. Classic example is cum eating for subboys. Very often they love the idea when they are horny, but don't want to do it after they cum. Hope this was understandable.
It's not something i set up like that, 'do X so you feel bad later'. But i will give a task i know they find very humiliating or don't like. Degradation and humiliation are big kinks of mind, and this does include making a sub do things that in the moment is humiliating, but after the session has ever more levels of that. But that's why i will be there after a session to offer aftercare if the sub needs it.
And again, it won't ever be anything against a limit, but if it's a dislike that's fair game to me.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post:
Old 04-27-2020, 04:06 AM   #92
subDanni

What is the longest period of time you've been locked in your chastity?

What is the longest period of time you've kept a sub locked in chastity?

Again I have a rather strange/taboo question;
Do you like the idea of pimping out a sub? I know at least a lot of sissies love this fantasy. To be pimped out and sell sexual services for their owner. Either on a camsite (cam whoring) or irl. I'm sure for most it's only roleplay/fantasy. But I'm curious to know your thoughts on it.

What movie did you last watch?
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 06:39 AM   #93
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
What is the longest period of time you've been locked in your chastity?
I've done myself for about a week before, ususally it'll only be for one or two days.

Quote:
What is the longest period of time you've kept a sub locked in chastity?
Probably not more than 2 weeks straight, but that's because they need out for hygiene. Not including breaks like that, about a month or so i think. Denial has gone on a lot longer than that, many months have been done by subs.

Quote:
Again I have a rather strange/taboo question;
Do you like the idea of pimping out a sub? I know at least a lot of sissies love this fantasy. To be pimped out and sell sexual services for their owner. Either on a camsite (cam whoring) or irl. I'm sure for most it's only roleplay/fantasy. But I'm curious to know your thoughts on it.
I've talked about it with a few subs, and i've looked at ways to do it and figure out the details. But i am yet to actually try it with someone.
It's a great idea, especially on a cam site, but not too easy to make happen in a serious way that gives you a notable reward at the end.
Not so keen on irl whoring, can get very legally questionable. But aranging meetups for a sub i have done.

Quote:
What movie did you last watch?
Film4 ran all three Back To The Future back-to-back at the weekend so i sat down and did them all.
I have also been watching Devs, so two or three episodes of that back-to-back adds up in time as well.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts

The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post:
Old 05-01-2020, 08:24 AM   #94
subDanni

Does it excite you and make you horny to put your chastity belt on?

Does it excite you or make you horny to shut the lock on someone's chastity cage? Or belt (even online).

For meetups you've arranged. Have they been for "vanilla" sex? Like blowjobs and that sort of thing. Or has it also included bdsm? The meet up partner being allowed to tie your sub up and things like that.

Have you seen the new star wars movies? If so, did you like them?
Old 05-01-2020, 08:36 AM   #95
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Does it excite you and make you horny to put your chastity belt on?
I need to be in the mood before i get it out, so yes. But i've never given control of it to anyone, so that rush isn't there. It's a great way to make sure that when i want a big release i can get one.

Quote:
Does it excite you or make you horny to shut the lock on someone's chastity cage? Or belt (even online).
Yes very! I love that moment and the feeling of power and control is gives me over the sub, and that's one the big reasons i like being Domme.

Quote:
For meetups you've arranged. Have they been for "vanilla" sex? Like blowjobs and that sort of thing. Or has it also included bdsm? The meet up partner being allowed to tie your sub up and things like that.
Vanilla, unless i know both people involved and trust them. If i'm not there i can't stop anything getting out of hand, and as a Domme i need to keep the sub safe.

Quote:
Have you seen the new star wars movies? If so, did you like them?
Seen them. Force Awakens is just New Hope but less clever and interesting. Last Jedi is 75% brilliant, i like Rian Johnson films a lot. Rise of Skywalker is awful trash but quite entertaining. Solo i didn't like much. Rogue One is one of my favorite sci-fi movies ever.

Old 05-02-2020, 12:47 PM   #96
subDanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas View Post
I need to be in the mood before i get it out, so yes. But i've never given control of it to anyone, so that rush isn't there. It's a great way to make sure that when i want a big release i can get one.
Would you ever dare to let someone else control it?

When was the last time you wore a buttplug?

Do you like having a sub beg you? I don't know, like for an orgasm, for something painful to stop..stuff like that.

Do you exercise? If so, what do you usually do? Running, hiking, sports, something else?
Old 05-04-2020, 06:19 AM   #97
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Would you ever dare to let someone else control it?
Probably not. It's fun to help build up my own excitement, but not so into denail for along term on myself.

Quote:
When was the last time you wore a buttplug?
A week or so ago. Working from home no-one knows what you're up to!

Quote:
Do you like having a sub beg you? I don't know, like for an orgasm, for something painful to stop..stuff like that.
Yes! 110% Yes!

Quote:
Do you exercise? If so, what do you usually do? Running, hiking, sports, something else?
Normally it's yoga a few times a week and regular trips to the gym. At the moment it's going for a run most days.

Old 06-15-2020, 05:13 AM   #98
subDanni

Have you ever put an online slave in a bondage for a longer period of time (like several hours, same position) ? For example by the icing down the keys method. I ask because many slaves like the idea of this type of bondage, but don't really like to go through with it. So my follow up would be that if you've done this, how did your slave like it? And also, did you like making your slave do it?

What do you wear when you do yoga or run? Tights? Shorts? Tight shorts?

Can you name two songs you like, that will get you in a good mood?
Old 06-15-2020, 05:54 AM   #99
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Have you ever put an online slave in a bondage for a longer period of time (like several hours, same position) ? For example by the icing down the keys method. I ask because many slaves like the idea of this type of bondage, but don't really like to go through with it. So my follow up would be that if you've done this, how did your slave like it? And also, did you like making your slave do it?
Yes i've made slaves remain tied for multiple hours. Online it's a little tricky and requires a competent sub to be able to tie themselves and not cheat, but it's doable.
In person i've had a sub tied for about 6 hours, you need to be careful to not cause damage but it's quite easy to tease someone for that long. Online probably not more than one or two.
Now that's different to wearing cuffs or ankle cuffs, i've had subs stay locked in those for multiple days!

I love bondage, it's might be my top kink, so i will always like it. Whether a sub does, not important. (but they do, because my subs always want to please)

Quote:
What do you wear when you do yoga or run? Tights? Shorts? Tight shorts?
Yoga will be either leggings or yoga pants and some sort of gym t-shit/sport bra.
A run it could be leggings, ordinary shorts, tracksuit bottoms, short runners shorts. Depends on the weather.
None of these are picked to be sexy, all about function above all!

Now i do have some short shorts, tight shorts that i might use at the gym if i'm feeling particularly teasing. Also some sheer leggings work wonders on making men mis-step on a treadmill... i have no shame!

Quote:
Can you name two songs you like, that will get you in a good mood?
Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
Without You - Avicii ft. Sandro Cavazza

Those two will, without fail, always put me in a good mood, get me dancing and singing. That kind of pop-dance genre is just designed to be happy and upbeat

Old 06-15-2020, 02:08 PM   #100
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

This might spark up a few more questions: I currently have three subs in my service! Quite happy to answer questions about them, why they serve me, what i have them do etc etc.

Old 06-15-2020, 02:11 PM   #101
Bdsub
Dare Freak

What was the last thing you had each of your subs do?

Are they online or in person?

Do you play with them together or each separately?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 12:30 AM   #102
subDanni

Do you use your subs for different things or kinks? For example if you want to humiliate someone, it's one sub that's used. Or you want to dish out some pain, it's another sub you use for that. I mean, you're probably able to use any of them for most things. Just curious if you want to play with one of them over the others based on what mood you're in and what you want to do that time. Hope my question makes sense.

Are you keeping any of them in chastity?

Have you watched any good movies recently that you would recommend?

Last edited by subDanni; 06-16-2020 at 12:33 AM.
Old 06-16-2020, 03:09 AM   #103
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
What was the last thing you had each of your subs do?
First one - made a new gallery on xhamster for them (i won't share the link here because of GD nudity rules, and also please don't come asking for it anyone. I'll share it if i want to, not because you want to cum)
Second one - full body shave + wax followed by a nice line writing exercise
Third one - i made them tidy and organise their room, because it was a mess and a good sub has to be organised and know where their toys are!

Not the most exciting, but those are the last tasks they've done for me.

Quote:
Are they online or in person?
All online, lockdown rules still in effect for the UK limit this somewhat. Equally i don't think i want to meet any of them yet, i quite like having online subs i don't have to micromanage as much right now.

Quote:
Do you play with them together or each separately?
At the moment it's been separate. Although i will use each of them to make the others jealous, so they all end up competing without even knowing it really
I am planning to starting getting them together in chats, but that's a few weeks away yet at the earliest.

Old 06-16-2020, 03:17 AM   #104
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Do you use your subs for different things or kinks? For example if you want to humiliate someone, it's one sub that's used. Or you want to dish out some pain, it's another sub you use for that. I mean, you're probably able to use any of them for most things. Just curious if you want to play with one of them over the others based on what mood you're in and what you want to do that time. Hope my question makes sense.
The answer is less about me and what i like, but more about who they are as a sub. What their limits and dislikes are, what toys they have, privacy etc. Those aspects dictate what i do more than my own desire. No good me asking a sub to tie themselves up if they have no rope and three roommates at home all the time.
So i have one sub who likes being femme, but isn't really into sexually being a sissy, so they are more about dress up play, behavior modification etc.
Another is very much a slut whore so they get more anal tasks, denial, sexual based things.
The final one is quite shy, doesn't get a ton of privacy, so i work around that with more mental tasks, line writing, hypno tests etc.
I get all my kinks covered one way and another, partly why i like having a few different subs/play partners at once.

Quote:
Are you keeping any of them in chastity?
Not long term, but yes. One is to wear chastity for a few hours a day, hopefully we'll build that up to whole days soon enough.
One does not have a cage at all, maybe we'll change that, i don't know yet. But they are still denied either way.
Third one has an interest, but no cage. Together we are working on picking one out and starting on that journey.

Quote:
Have you watched any good movies recently that you would recommend?
Da 5 Bloods just released on Netflix, worth watching. Rather than films i'm watching Game of Thrones for the first time, and enjoying the new series of What We Do In The Shadows. Both are, of course, highly recomended.

Old 06-17-2020, 01:28 AM   #105
subDanni

Have you made any of the subs that serve you now do any public tasks? (hidden public) Or are you planning something for anyone of them? If you don't want to reveal it here, that's OK. I'm just (very) curious.

The sub that did the fully body shave and wax. Was the waxing done by themselves or at a shop?

Who is your three favorite characters in game of thrones?

Advertisements
Kink Talk