Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 08:19 PM   #181
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel5 View Post
ever had a cum tribute?
I have not received a cum tribute.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
Old 05-19-2016, 09:19 PM   #182
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan View Post
I'll try one for you. First time posting a Dare. Hope you like this one.

----------------------

Naked Semi-public Masturbation

What you need:
--Headphones
--Blindfold
--Music Player (iPod, iPhone, etc.) with alarm/timer feature
--2 6-sided die

Dare:
1. Roll the 2 6-sided die 4 times and add those numbers together. This is how long after the last member of your family is in bed to start the dare.

2. Roll a 6-sided die 2 times and add those numbers together. This is how long you will masturbate for.

3. Roll one die to determine your location:
  1. Outside your parent's bedroom with your feet on either side of the door.
  2. Back Yard
  3. Outside your sister's bedroom with your feet on either side of the door.
  4. Front Yard or porch (driveway near the street if you are really daring)
  5. Outside your brother's bedroom with your feet on either side of the door.
  6. In front of the most public window in your house. Blinds drawn, lights on.
4. After everyone is in Bed and the appropriate amount of time has passed (step 1), remove your clothes.

5. Find some music to listen to on your phone.

6. Set an alarm on your phone to go off in the number of minutes equal to your dice roll in step 2 (add a minute or so to account for setup).

7. Go to the location and put your blindfold, put your headphones on and start the music playing. It needs to be loud enough that you cannot hear anyone moving or coming, but not loud enough for them to hear it easily.

8. Masturbate continuously until the alarm goes off. If you cum, immediately lift the blindfold and add 5 minutes to your original time and restart.

Here is what I rolled:
-(4+5+1+5)= 15 minutes after the last family member is asleep
-(3+4)= 7 minutes I must masturbate
-Location=5 (Outside my brother’s bedroom)

With the die rolled and the time and location determined, I was ready. I waited around in my bedroom, chatting on getDare and doing some homework. It was about eleven at night, way past the time I usually went to bed on a school night. I generally went to bed around nine or ten on school nights since I had to wake up and hit the gym early in the morning. Tonight, my brother had decided that sleep must be overrated as he stayed up late playing video games. Finally, after I heard the TV shut off, everything fell silent. I stopped writing and listened. Soon, my brother opened up his bedroom door and walked past my bedroom and downstairs to brush his teeth. After brushing his teeth, he returned upstairs to his bedroom and shut his door. As soon as he clicked his window fan on, I knew he was in bed and I watched my phone for the time. I tried to write more of my English essay but I grew impatient, I hadn’t even begun the dare and I was aroused. I set down the pen and shut my bedroom door. Laying down on my bed, I stripped off my tee shirt, pants, and panties, keeping my bra on. I lay back on my soft pillows and closed my eyes. My hand freely explored my already wet mound. Excited and aroused, I began to rub my clit as my other hand ran over my erect nipples. I kept my eyes closed and let the pleasure engulf me, my breath getting shallower as I went. I made sure not to orgasm, rather I kept watch on the time as I warmed myself up. By the time seven minutes had past, I was dripping wet and my body was aching for an orgasm. Still dressed in a bra, I slipped on my panties and a the same tee shirt before exiting the room.

The hallway was dark but my sister’s door had been open and the moonlight from the window created a little light. I could feel my sex dampening my panties as my head continued to buzz with arousal. My body was begging and screaming for an orgasm. I was surrounded by the haze of pleasure as I tiptoed towards my brother’s door, sitting down in front of it very slowly, making sure to keep the noises to a minimal. The whole house was silent, all I could hear was the fan blowing in my brother’s room. Though the door was closed, I could picture my brother sleeping only feet from me behind the door. Horny, I spread my legs, positioning one foot on each side of the door frame. I put an headphone in each ear and started Pandora. After starting the timer for seven minutes, I closed my eyes and slipped a hand under my panties. My hand explore my damp pussy before settling on my clit. It was seven more minutes of mental pain. Seven more minutes of masturbating but this was different than my bed. Being in the hallway, feeling the cool draft, knowing my brother is sleeping behind the door directly in front of me while my sister’s door was only feet away, it all aroused me even more. My head was spinning as I rubbed my clit more and more rapidly. More than anything, I was nervous. I could no longer hear anything around me, my ears were filled with the music. I feared the door opening and I’d be caught with a hand down my panties. The nerves only made the arousal increase as my body began shaking. It was crying for an orgasm! It was awful. I couldn’t give my body what it craved, I just had to keep rubbing. As soon as I would come close to climax, I pulled my hand away and let myself calm down again before I’d start back up. After a very long, excruciating seven minutes, the alarm on my phone went off. My eyes shot open and the haze was lifted from around me. I realized actually where I was and it almost felt a little wrong. My body was still buzzing and begging for an orgasm as I stopped the music and headed back towards my bedroom. Sadly, it wouldn’t get one.

Thank you for the dare. I chose not to blindfold myself but I had kept my eyes closed the entire time. I also chose to wear clothes so in case I was caught, it would not be as awkward.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 05-19-2016, 10:01 PM   #183
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Post
Here is what I rolled:
-(4+5+1+5)= 15 minutes after the last family member is asleep
-(3+4)= 7 minutes I must masturbate
-Location=5 (Outside my brother’s bedroom)

With the die rolled and the time and location determined, I was ready. I waited around in my bedroom, chatting on getDare and doing some homework. It was about eleven at night, way past the time I usually went to bed on a school night. I generally went to bed around nine or ten on school nights since I had to wake up and hit the gym early in the morning. Tonight, my brother had decided that sleep must be overrated as he stayed up late playing video games. Finally, after I heard the TV shut off, everything fell silent. I stopped writing and listened. Soon, my brother opened up his bedroom door and walked past my bedroom and downstairs to brush his teeth. After brushing his teeth, he returned upstairs to his bedroom and shut his door. As soon as he clicked his window fan on, I knew he was in bed and I watched my phone for the time. I tried to write more of my English essay but I grew impatient, I hadn’t even begun the dare and I was aroused. I set down the pen and shut my bedroom door. Laying down on my bed, I stripped off my tee shirt, pants, and panties, keeping my bra on. I lay back on my soft pillows and closed my eyes. My hand freely explored my already wet mound. Excited and aroused, I began to rub my clit as my other hand ran over my erect nipples. I kept my eyes closed and let the pleasure engulf me, my breath getting shallower as I went. I made sure not to orgasm, rather I kept watch on the time as I warmed myself up. By the time seven minutes had past, I was dripping wet and my body was aching for an orgasm. Still dressed in a bra, I slipped on my panties and a the same tee shirt before exiting the room.

The hallway was dark but my sister’s door had been open and the moonlight from the window created a little light. I could feel my sex dampening my panties as my head continued to buzz with arousal. My body was begging and screaming for an orgasm. I was surrounded by the haze of pleasure as I tiptoed towards my brother’s door, sitting down in front of it very slowly, making sure to keep the noises to a minimal. The whole house was silent, all I could hear was the fan blowing in my brother’s room. Though the door was closed, I could picture my brother sleeping only feet from me behind the door. Horny, I spread my legs, positioning one foot on each side of the door frame. I put an headphone in each ear and started Pandora. After starting the timer for seven minutes, I closed my eyes and slipped a hand under my panties. My hand explore my damp pussy before settling on my clit. It was seven more minutes of mental pain. Seven more minutes of masturbating but this was different than my bed. Being in the hallway, feeling the cool draft, knowing my brother is sleeping behind the door directly in front of me while my sister’s door was only feet away, it all aroused me even more. My head was spinning as I rubbed my clit more and more rapidly. More than anything, I was nervous. I could no longer hear anything around me, my ears were filled with the music. I feared the door opening and I’d be caught with a hand down my panties. The nerves only made the arousal increase as my body began shaking. It was crying for an orgasm! It was awful. I couldn’t give my body what it craved, I just had to keep rubbing. As soon as I would come close to climax, I pulled my hand away and let myself calm down again before I’d start back up. After a very long, excruciating seven minutes, the alarm on my phone went off. My eyes shot open and the haze was lifted from around me. I realized actually where I was and it almost felt a little wrong. My body was still buzzing and begging for an orgasm as I stopped the music and headed back towards my bedroom. Sadly, it wouldn’t get one.

Thank you for the dare. I chose not to blindfold myself but I had kept my eyes closed the entire time. I also chose to wear clothes so in case I was caught, it would not be as awkward.
Princess,

You did a very challenging performance in carrying out this dare. The steps that were required of you in not orgasm, but just masturbate only.
A nice outstanding job!
Daddy!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 05-20-2016, 01:05 AM   #184
Cookie_Monster

Start to Strip slowly infront of your mirrow. Then bring your hitachi in Position. It has to hang over you so that you only can put your pussy against it if you lift your hips. Then Slowly mmassage your whole Buddy but not your Pussy. Just cycle around your clit 50 times. Twist your nipples a bit and then start your hitachi. Now lift your hips and try to altleast 3 times in 10mins without using your Hands on your pussy. You may Play with your tits. If you fail pm me and await your punishment. If you fail you will have to insert the next item you see that will fit in your pussy and let it there till I reply.
If you make it feel free to pm me for hardeder dares
Old 05-20-2016, 01:08 AM   #185
jensamdanielleamber

Wow you and your friends are wilder than we are LOL Do you have another night with the girls soon that we could give you dares or ideas for? If you do maybe you could make a breast massage (for like 2 min or something) one of the dares, or it could go in the punishment bucket
Old 05-20-2016, 12:29 PM   #186
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie_Monster View Post
Start to Strip slowly infront of your mirrow. Then bring your hitachi in Position. It has to hang over you so that you only can put your pussy against it if you lift your hips. Then Slowly mmassage your whole Buddy but not your Pussy. Just cycle around your clit 50 times. Twist your nipples a bit and then start your hitachi. Now lift your hips and try to altleast 3 times in 10mins without using your Hands on your pussy. You may Play with your tits. If you fail pm me and await your punishment. If you fail you will have to insert the next item you see that will fit in your pussy and let it there till I reply.
If you make it feel free to pm me for hardeder dares
Thank you for the dare! I was a little confused on some of the wording in the dare but I did it the way I interpreted it.
With my door closed, I started stripping in front of the mirror on the backside of my door. Firstly, I removed my pink t-shirt before freeing my breasts from my bra. Next, I stripped off my shorts and dark red panties. Standing in front of the mirror, I looked at myself. My nipples were already hard and perky causing my breasts to look rather distinctive. They were rather small but it didn’t bother me much. Already aroused, my eyes moved down my body, across my flat stomach, to my mound the glistened in a small coat of my sex. I enjoyed my appearance, there is nothing I’d like to change. I enjoyed my natural body better than it being covered in layers of clothes. I grabbed my hitachi wand from beneath my bed and knelt in front of the mirror on my bedroom door. Slowly, I ran my hands freely across my body. I felt the vibe as my hands rubbed my smooth skin. I rubbed everywhere my hands could reach, my arms, belly, chest, breasts, waist, legs, and ribs. Finally, I pinched and twisted each nipple for a few seconds, making me even more aroused before I began circling my finger around my clit. With the slightest touch, my body tensed up to the most sensitive part of my body. I closed my eyes and let out a small gasp. It had been a long day of school and I couldn’t wait to relieve some of the stress on my shoulders. As I rubbed my clit, keeping my eyes clenched shut, I drifted into a sexual haze. After roughly fifty times of circling my clit, I opened my eyes and grabbed ahold of my wand. Still kneeling, I switched the wand to the highest setting and placed it between my parted legs and put my weight n the wand, resting my clit directly on the soft wand. Instantly, I flung my head backwards and let out a small moan as the vibrations viciously attacked and filled my entire body. Chills of pleasure ran up and down my spine as I closed my eyes once again. I could barely handle the massive, constant, and rapid vibrations. It was the only toy I could use for rapid orgasms in succession and at the rate I was going and the way I was feeling, I knew I would be able to squeeze out three orgasms in ten minutes or less. The wand made the sex flow from me as it leaked all over my thighs and the head of the wand, slowly dripping onto the hardwood floor. I kept my weight pressed on the wand, I didn’t need my hands but my hands needed to touch something. I guess it is an instinct for me, when I am being pleasured, I NEED to touch or grab onto something. With both hands, I rubbed each nipple, making my state of arousal even worse. Within a minute or two, I felt my eyes roll over in my head, my whole body tense up, and my toes curl as I reached climax. An explosion of pleasure made me snap back to reality for seconds before the sexual haze returned. I was still in an intense state of arousal as the wand continued to send waves of pleasure throughout my body every second. I continued to run my hands freely across my body as the wand continued to produce. My mind ran freely, imagining and picturing the events that had happened on Saturday’s party to sex with my boyfriend and the pleasure ran through my body as I approached climax within minutes of the last one. Each orgasm came with ease as I knelt there, letting the pleasure engulf me and fill every inch of my body. I was lost in a trace and I ended up masturbating for a little longer than ten minutes but by the end, I had a grand total of five orgasms! I felt refreshed but tired as the sexual haze had drifted away from me but I certainly needed it! It was a treat after a long day of school! Thank you!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 05-20-2016, 12:31 PM   #187
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensamdanielleamber View Post
Wow you and your friends are wilder than we are LOL Do you have another night with the girls soon that we could give you dares or ideas for? If you do maybe you could make a breast massage (for like 2 min or something) one of the dares, or it could go in the punishment bucket
I'm not quite sure when our next "party" will be but I'm sure I'll have one in the summer at some point. When I do, I'll let you know and I will certainly keep your idea in mind as a dare!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 05-20-2016, 05:04 PM   #188
shan

Quote:
Thank you for the dare.
Nice write up as always. Glad you enjoyed it!

Last edited by shan; 05-20-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:06 PM   #189
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you for the dare! I was a little confused on some of the wording in the dare but I did it the way I interpreted it.
With my door closed, I started stripping in front of the mirror on the backside of my door. Firstly, I removed my pink t-shirt before freeing my breasts from my bra. Next, I stripped off my shorts and dark red panties. Standing in front of the mirror, I looked at myself. My nipples were already hard and perky causing my breasts to look rather distinctive. They were rather small but it didn’t bother me much. Already aroused, my eyes moved down my body, across my flat stomach, to my mound the glistened in a small coat of my sex. I enjoyed my appearance, there is nothing I’d like to change. I enjoyed my natural body better than it being covered in layers of clothes. I grabbed my hitachi wand from beneath my bed and knelt in front of the mirror on my bedroom door. Slowly, I ran my hands freely across my body. I felt the vibe as my hands rubbed my smooth skin. I rubbed everywhere my hands could reach, my arms, belly, chest, breasts, waist, legs, and ribs. Finally, I pinched and twisted each nipple for a few seconds, making me even more aroused before I began circling my finger around my clit. With the slightest touch, my body tensed up to the most sensitive part of my body. I closed my eyes and let out a small gasp. It had been a long day of school and I couldn’t wait to relieve some of the stress on my shoulders. As I rubbed my clit, keeping my eyes clenched shut, I drifted into a sexual haze. After roughly fifty times of circling my clit, I opened my eyes and grabbed ahold of my wand. Still kneeling, I switched the wand to the highest setting and placed it between my parted legs and put my weight n the wand, resting my clit directly on the soft wand. Instantly, I flung my head backwards and let out a small moan as the vibrations viciously attacked and filled my entire body. Chills of pleasure ran up and down my spine as I closed my eyes once again. I could barely handle the massive, constant, and rapid vibrations. It was the only toy I could use for rapid orgasms in succession and at the rate I was going and the way I was feeling, I knew I would be able to squeeze out three orgasms in ten minutes or less. The wand made the sex flow from me as it leaked all over my thighs and the head of the wand, slowly dripping onto the hardwood floor. I kept my weight pressed on the wand, I didn’t need my hands but my hands needed to touch something. I guess it is an instinct for me, when I am being pleasured, I NEED to touch or grab onto something. With both hands, I rubbed each nipple, making my state of arousal even worse. Within a minute or two, I felt my eyes roll over in my head, my whole body tense up, and my toes curl as I reached climax. An explosion of pleasure made me snap back to reality for seconds before the sexual haze returned. I was still in an intense state of arousal as the wand continued to send waves of pleasure throughout my body every second. I continued to run my hands freely across my body as the wand continued to produce. My mind ran freely, imagining and picturing the events that had happened on Saturday’s party to sex with my boyfriend and the pleasure ran through my body as I approached climax within minutes of the last one. Each orgasm came with ease as I knelt there, letting the pleasure engulf me and fill every inch of my body. I was lost in a trace and I ended up masturbating for a little longer than ten minutes but by the end, I had a grand total of five orgasms! I felt refreshed but tired as the sexual haze had drifted away from me but I certainly needed it! It was a treat after a long day of school! Thank you!
Princess,

You did a very nice outstanding performance with this dare. Those efforts were nice in how it attack you so strongly. With that joy coming to you so very deep inside.
Great Job!
Daddy!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 05-20-2016, 07:31 PM   #190
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: BLADDER DARE!

Princess,
This dare will challenge you in the following ways.
1. Water in take.
2. Edging.
3. Maintaining that in take.
4. Reward will be getting to masturbate and orgasm.
5. Failure will result in punishment and warm "Golden Shower."

"Before starting this dare, you will drink 32 ozs of water and wait one hour."
" You will be totally naked while performing this dare."

1. Father is 4 + 8 = 12.
You will first drink 12 ozs of water.
You will pull each nipple 12 times.
You will twist each nipple 12 times,
You will next have to edge 3 times for 4 minutes each.
You will use your 11" dildo in edging.
You will edge in your father's side of the bed.
You will edge in your father's chair in the basement.
You will edge in his spot on the couch.
Your reward will be able to masturbate and orgasm once at the end of your last edge.
If you fail then you will have to keep your pee on your body for 12 minutes.
If you fail then you must spend 12 minutes in corner time with your baby toys.

2. Mother is 4 + 6 = 10.
You will first drink 10 ozs of water.
You will pull each nipple 10 times.
You will twist each nipple 10 times.
You will next have to edge 2 times for 5 minutes each.
You will use your vibrating egg in edging.
You will edge in your mother's side of the bed on the floor.
You will edge ìn the kitchen on the floor with your legs spread apart up against the wall area.
Your reward will be able to masturbate and orgasm once at the end of your last edge.
If you fail then this time will be added in keeping your pee on your body for another 10 minutes.
If you fail then this time will be added to that other time in the corner for you with your baby toys.

3. Yourself is 1 + 8 = 9.
You must first drink 10 ozs of water.
You will pull each nipple 9 times.
You will twist each nipple 9 times.
You will next have to edge 2 times for 4.5 minutes each.
You will use your double side dildo in edging.
You will edge on your floor with your legs spread apart against your bedroom wall.
You will edge in the hallway with your legs spread apart on your bedroom door frame.
If you fail then this time will be added in keeping your pee on your body for another 9 minutes.
If you fail then 9 more minutes will be added to your time in the corner for you.

4. Brother is 1 + 6 = 7.
You will pull each nipple 7 times.
You will twist each nipple 7 times.
You will next have to edge 2 times for 4 minutes each.
You will use your brother toothbrush in edging.
You will edge on your brother’s bed with your legs spread apart against his wall.
You will edge with your legs against his window frame.
Your reward will be masturbate and orgasm at the end of your last edge.
If you fail then 7 minutes will be added in keeping your pee on your body.
If you fail then 7 more minutes will be added to your time in the corner for you.

5. Sister is 1 + 5 = 6.
You will pull each nipple 6 times.
You will twist each nipple 6 times.
You will next have to edge 2 times for 4 minutes each.
You will use your sister toothbrush in edging.
You will edge on your sister’s floor with your legs spread against her window wall frame.
You will edge on her seat with your legs spread apart.
Your reward will be to masturbate and orgasm at the end of your last edge.
If you fail then 6 minutes will be added in keeping your pee on your body.
If you fail then 6 minutes will be added to your time in the corner for you.

This dare should be very outstanding in that strong challenge plus that mental stage for you with what will be expected in the success in pulling this dare off.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 05-21-2016 at 02:24 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-22-2016, 06:00 PM   #191
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: FRIENDS DARE!

Princess,
You will be rewarded for your efforts in challenge.
"You will not be allowed to pee before starting this dare."

PART ONE!
First, you will drink 18 ozs of water.
Next, you will inserted your double side dildo in your very tight pussy and very tight asshole.
Next, you will do 8 minutes of jumping jacks in front of your mirror.
You must say thankyou "Hannah," while you are doing them.
If it comes out, then you must start all over from the beginning once again.
Next, you will grab four coins to determine what you will be doing next.
If you match two heads, then you will move forward to the bonus step.
You will edge for 4 minutes.
You then will masturbate and orgasm one time using the double-sided dildo.
If you get tails then you must do another 8 minutes of jumping jacks in front of your mirror.
Or you may choose to take 8 minutes of "punishment in the corner," at the end of the dare.
You will edge for 5 minutes.
You will not be allowed to masturbate or orgasm.

PART TWO!
Next, you will tie your nipples at the base.
Next, you will inserted your 11" dildo into your very tight pussy.
Next, you will do 10 minutes of squats in front of your mirror.
You must say thankyou "Jane," while you are doing them.
If it comes out, then you must start all over from the beginning once again.
Next, you will grab five coins to determine what you will be doing next.
If you match three heads, then you will move forward to the bonus step.
You will edge for 5 minutes.
You then will masturbate and orgasm one time using the 11" dildo.
If you get tails then you must do another 10 minutes of squats in front of your mirror.
Or you may choose to take 10 minutes of "punishment in the corner," at the end of the dare.
You will edge for 6 minutes.

PART THREE!
Next, you will toothpaste your nipples.
Next, you will inserted your vibrating egg on high.
Next, you will put a peg on each nipple.
Next, you will do 15 minutes of setups in front of your mirror.
You must say thankyou "Sammie," while you are doing them.
If any peg comes off, then you must start all over from the beginning.
Next, you will grab six coins to determine what you will be doing next.
If you match four heads, then you will move forward to the bonus step.
You will edge for 7.5 minutes.
You will then masturbate and orgasm one time with the vibrating egg.
If you get tails, then you must do another 15 minutes of setups in front of your mirror.
Or you may choose to take 15 minutes of "punishment in the corner," at the end of this dare.
You will edge for 8.5 minutes.

"If you need to pee, it will be in a cup and saved to use for that "Golden Shower," at the end of this dare."

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 05-22-2016, 06:11 PM   #192
beccabunny17

Next time your in a supermarket you must buy a cucumber and go to the bathroom and use it to edge 5 times. Once this is dome you must stuff your panties in your pussy and make your way home. Once home you must edge 5 more times before cumming but you may only cum using your fingers in your pussy
Old 05-22-2016, 09:26 PM   #193
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I'm not quite sure when our next "party" will be but I'm sure I'll have one in the summer at some point. When I do, I'll let you know and I will certainly keep your idea in mind as a dare!
An idea for the next party? Especially if things get that wild? The next time it is your turn and someone asks for a truth, as "what is the most extreme thing you could be dared to do that you would not say no to?"

I get how things had really gotten wild, and once everyone was nude, there was an uncertainty of whether there was still someplace safe to go, without freaking out each other.... so you might as well use the very nature of the game to find out if people are open to things going further or not!
The following user says Thank You to ksoma for this post:
Old 05-22-2016, 10:19 PM   #194
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
During that "party," you will have in the summer time. You should work into it, the most deeper feelings type questions for the round table. Those limits should be pushed to release the truth and discovery that intense of each one. Yes, it will heat the group, but it will bring out some very interesting feelings and thoughts. The dare of dares among the group should be pushed as well. That would truly increase the height of the night.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 05-23-2016, 10:49 AM   #195
LockDare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
An idea for the next party? Especially if things get that wild? The next time it is your turn and someone asks for a truth, as "what is the most extreme thing you could be dared to do that you would not say no to?"

I get how things had really gotten wild, and once everyone was nude, there was an uncertainty of whether there was still someplace safe to go, without freaking out each other.... so you might as well use the very nature of the game to find out if people are open to things going further or not!
Interesting idea, but I would think part of the fun is that someone else is picking the task and nobody has to admit they might actually want to do that task. Maybe just make it more specific, but not directly about dares. Like, "What's the kinkiest thing you'd do with a guy?" If it involves being tied up or spanked, for example, maybe work in a dare where that girl gets tied up or spanked (by one of you, though).

In fact, introducing bondage might not be a huge step. You've described dares like removing someone's shirt using teeth only. Just make it remove someone's shirt with your hands tied behind your back. Since using your teeth is the best option with hands tied, the outcome is the basically the same, but suddenly the bondage possibilities open up.
The following user says Thank You to LockDare for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk