Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 12-25-2016, 04:25 PM   #76
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

your reports are so sexy and extreme

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to garder80 for this post:
Old 12-31-2016, 09:05 AM   #77
Nikkii

Quote:
Go out in a slutty dress with no undies. Go to a cafe and suck the first guy you see and let him cum on your face. Then go to the guys bathroom and fuck everyone you enter.
You can do it also in a store but get fucked by at least 5 guys.
You'll have to walk just in a skirt without panties and a bra with cum all over your face back home
You need to tell them to finish on your face.
(done way before Christmas, just did not have time to spellcheck a bit)
At home it got dressed in a black, which is quite tight all around, and has a deep cut between my tits. All in all showing off my curves and quite a lot of side-boob without even doing anything. So i went out, with only my dress and high heels. I had some condoms in their cover stuffed inside my pussy, since I wanted to do it protected, but I had no other place to store it…

Taking the first step out i noticed how cold it was, and already knew i need to get to a close bar when i want to do it (aaaand on top i did not want to walk through to many streets with cum on my face), so i started walking towards the closest bar near my house. It was cold and during the week so the streets were not as busy as on the weekend, but i still quite a few people passed me with big jackets, and I already got a few looks. My nipples got hard nearly the second the cold air hit me, they poked through my dress the whole walk.
After 10 to 15 minutes of walking i finally arrived at the small bar near me and i went in. It was quite late already, nearly 11pm. At first i walked to the bar and ordered some drinks to warm up, and 1 cocktail later a guy tried to hit on me, so i guessed i start the dare.

I flirted with him for quite a while, and he bought me a drink. When I got it we decided to sit down at a table in a corner. He was good looking but sounded and acted like a douchbag, but that way he would be nearly perfect for a quick blowjob. After finishing the second drink i caressed his arm and told him i don't want anything but fun tonight. He answered with „Perfect“ and asked what i have in mind. I asked him if he wants a blowjob under the table right here right now. While smiling he said sure, while already opening his pants under the table.
I looked around, if anyone was watching, but most people were busy with their friends, so i got under the table and between his legs.
He placed his jacket on the table, that way I got a little bit of cover from interested viewers and I started.
I only had to pull down his boxer-shorts to free his dick, which already was semi-erected. I started to twirl my tongue around his tip to get his dick completely hard, and was successful in only a few seconds. I completely took it into my mouth, pushing it down my throat and starting to suck as good as I can. I looked up to him and saw him with closed eyes laid back with a little grin. Noone seemed to notice.
I deep-throated for a while, before pulling out and playing more with my tongue. I got pretty horny myself, sitting in public under a table and sucking dick, but did not dare to masturbate myself. By now I got quite a lot of spit dripping down onto my tits, and I knew I soon had to take a facial and still walk through the whole bar to the toilets, getting more, and then walk back home.
I let his dick get out of my mouth completely and used my hands for a while and sucked on his balls before sucking his cock again. I felt a little spasm in his dick, so I let it out, pointed it towards my face, closed my eyes with open mouth and let him squirt his cum all over my face. His first squirt landed on my tongue and my neck, so I pointed it higher getting the next one right on top of my nose. The third only dripped a little out, but I pulled closer soon enough to catch it with my face. He took his dick in his hand and cleaned it on my face, while I swallowed what landed on my tongue. Then I licked his penis clean to get the last bit of cum from him.
He offered me a tissue to clean up, knowing the dare I declined, and while he tugged his dick away I climbed back up. Sitting there with cum all over my face, he smiled and told me I look hot, so we exchanged numbers, before he told me he got to go. I said I am going to get another drink, which he paid for me before leaving me behind.
The cum started to drip down to my cleavage, while I noticed that I was pretty close to the toilets. I only needed to get past 1 table. I waited till I got my drink. When the guy brought it I took out my phone and acted like I was texting, so he just placed it infront of me. I drank it pretty fast, before deciding to go to the toilets. Thats why I stood up, leaving my empty glas behind, pull my dress in place and started walking. I hushed past the table, turning my face away from the people sitting there. I got into a small corridor leading to the toilets, not seeing anyone I got into the man toilet. I opened the door. I was not alone.
A guy was at the urinal pissing, while I stepped inside cum covered. He could be my second load, so I stayed at the entrance to let him finish. When he stepped away from the urinal I walked towards him and said hi and asked him if he wants to have some fun. When he saw me and looked at my face, he just walked past me and let me stand there. Cum all over me, and denied sex…

Well not everyone wants to have a free slut.
I decided to go to the first stall and get inside and every time someone enters the room I am going to ask him for sex. I pulled up my dress, and pulled out the 5 condoms I had stashed inside my vagina, and waited. Only a few minutes later someone came in, and when I opened the door I saw a pretty drunken guy.
I just thought at least he wouldn't judge me too hard, so I called him towards me and asked him if he want to have quick sex, the way he wants. He shouted “get on your knees bitch” while walking towards me nearly falling over.
He got into my stall, and I got his dick out, while kneeling on the floor. He smelled sweaty and drunk, and when I started to get his dick into my mouth, which wasn't hard yet, he grabbed me by my hair and pushed me into his hip, forcing his dick completely inside. It took quite a while, before he really got hard.
When he was fully erected he yet again forced it inside all the way, then he suddenly started to piss. I pulled away and only swallowed a mouth full of piss, which was disgusting… but he let me and started to piss into the toilet. A little bit dribbled down my chin onto my dress and tits
I let him finish pissing into the toilet, before getting back on my knees, and back to his dick. Now smelling and tasting like beerpiss I got my mouth onto it, swallowing the few pissdrops on it, before continuing sucking his dick. He came soon after, for which pulled his dick out and pointed it on my face again, but it only dribbled a little bit, so not a huge load, but a thick one. He grabbed my cheeks, pulled me up and said “thank you whore” as good as he could while being drunk and then walked out, letting me fall back to my knees, not even tugging in his dick before leaving me behind.

Alone again, I decided to prepare a little bit better for the next one.
I did not want to get too much cum on my dress, so I let my top part of my dress slide over my shoulders, which let my tits free, but at least I did not need to clean cum of it later or explain to the cleaning service what these stains are…
2 facials done.

I had to wait a little while before new people came in. First 2 guys, friends like it seemed, but when I begged them to fuck me, they shook their heads and only talked towards each other about how low a person can sink down and stuff. Taking a piss at the urinal and leaving, not fucking me again….

The cum from the guy before made his way down to my mouth by now, so I picked it up with my fingers and put it on my cheeks.
When another dude came in, and I yet again offered free sex I did not get a No this time. He grabbed a condom from the floor and told me to strip the dress.
Afterwards it was put on the wall between 2 stalls, and I was nude now, only in heals and cum. He pulled me around and bend me over the toilet, while my legs were a little bit spread, but straight. He felt my butt and let a finger slide into my pussy, before lining up with my pussy and pushing it in slowly. He fucked me from behind, and by doing so I bashed my head a couple of times against the wall. He got closer and closer to an orgasm. I already told him to please cum on my face. I heard someone entering and taking a piss, while I was fucked from behind, but the stalldoor was shut.

I felt some spanks on my ass as a sign to turn around, so I dropped on to my knees, cleaned the condom from my juices, then pulled it away and sucked his dick and prepare it to erupt on top of me. A few more minutes before he pulled out and jerked to finish the job to cum on my already covered face. He came. First hitting only my hair with a long white shot. Then he re-aimed and shot directly to my face, covering my left eye, and then let the rest get on top of my forehead, so it slowly started to crawl down my face. I cleaned him up, and thanked him for his load, before he thanked me for the free fuck, and asked me why am I doing this. So I told him I lost a dare on a really naughty sleepover, but never mind. He exchanged a few more words while he got redressed and then he left, showing me that another guy already was at the urinal yet again. To calm myself down I let him pass, and did not ask him.
So I waited for the next one, feeling the cum crawling down my face. I cleaned my eye so I could open it again with only a slight burn in it.
I don't want to know how I was looking. 3 cumshots on face, nude in a bar-toilet…
The next guy was really drunk and nearly did not stand on his own, so I passed on that one too, but then 2 guys came in.

Of course I offered them sex again, and after asking me why I am soo naughty and why I am cum-covered, they agreed for quick blowjobs, and so we all 3 went into my stall. But it was to small to fit us three, thats why they decided to make it at the urinals. So I was lead out and they dropped their pants.
First they felt my tits, but soon I was allowed to start sucking their dicks. I needed to swap between them, so 1 was in my mouth, while the other one was on hold, kept up by my hand caressing his dick or balls.
Neither of the guys was my type of guy, but finishing 2 at once let me finish right afterwards. I kept on switching. They called me naughty and complimented how good my mouth feels on their dicks, and then the first came. I nearly pulled it out too late, so the first squirt went half in my mouth the rest on my face. He kept on cumming covering me in fresh cum, while I was with eyes closed infront of him and the other guy jerked to it. When he was done, I turned my head to the other guy, and and a minute later he came too. I sucked both dicks clean, and thanked them for finishing my dare. To finish it I gave both dicks a little kiss. They played a little bit more with my tits, before ordering me to stand up and bend over, to show of my ass. I did as ordered and let them spank my ass a few times and feel my pussy, before I told them it is enough and I went back into a stall, thanking them yet again. Locking myself in, and then they left.
Then I was alone on the toilet, 5 cumshots on my face, dripping onto my boobs…
And I need to walk home like this…

I cleaned my tits with toiletpaper, and got dressed in my black dress again. Then I walked out, looked in the mirror, which was a huge mistake. I looked like a bimbo after an bukkake movie. Ruined makeup, and cum running down my face. I was a mess
Taking a deep breath and pushed up the door to the corridor and to the bar. I to take a fast paste, while walking towards the bar. Taking a peak into the room, there were still a few people around. So I took big fast steps towards the extit and tried to keep my face turned away from the people. I think I manage to get to the door unseen(i mean my cumface wasnt seen) except for the last 2 guys who recognized me and pointed towards me.

Pushing the door open and getting out, getting hit in the face by the cold air. The cum felt heavy on my face, and was like a slime mask all over me. I kept walking and tried to get home as fast as possible, feeling some cumdrips on my cleavage again. It wasnt too busy outside anymore, and I got extra carefull. I still encountered some people, but I turned my head away from them and hurried by them. It was really cold for being out only in my dress…
I passed some guys and girls, turning my head away in shame, so they dont see my face. A guy tried to talk to me but I kept on walking and ignoring him.
I made it home without a big cumface reveal in public to tell you guys/girl sorry, I guess I was hiding my cumface successfully, or people were ashamed of me so they did not talk to me.

At home, I looked in the mirror again, the cum was still all over me, and I also got some drips on to my dress
I looked so worthless… I looked and felt like a cumdumpster, and knowing I just was one for a few people in a bar didn't made it better…

it may sound similar to some other dare I did, it still was a huge thing for me to do. Thank you for the dare. It wasn't easy for me to take the courage to just go out to a bar near my house and do it with the risk of some neighbors I see regular running into me, but doing it was a lot of fun. I don't think I ever walked in public with that much cum on my face, but maybe it was a little bit too cold for it :P I decided for a bar, since a cafe isn't open that late most of the times, and I wanted to do it as late as possible to have less people on the street and of course no kids. But you guys sure can keep me pushing to go at more busy times
I hope you enjoyed reading the report, I had fun doing the dare, and I have to confess, that I stripped at home, without cleaning, got my buzzer and sat down in my living room. I spread my legs and started to masturbate, with the cum still on me. While vibrating my pussy I ate some scoops of cum, before I finished in a great orgasm. :3

Thank you :3

risky/(hidden)public, humiliation, creative dares, toysex, sex, bondage, blindfold, spit, cum and cumming :3

dislikes(but able to do):
anal, pain, piss, edging, messy

limits:
friends, family, scat, permanent, recordings/photos, bleeding, animals, underage, bareback if not choosen by me

toys:
dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, buttplug, doublesided dildo, nontransparent contact lenses and blindfold
Nikkii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nikkii for this post:
Old 12-31-2016, 09:06 AM   #78
Nikkii

Quote:
Next time you're out late about to go home, try to cum at least once before going home. Strip down in you car naked and fuck yourself with a toy wherever you parked. Once you cum 3 times you can go home. To make it more fun add you blindfold, roll down the windows a little and don't hold your moans.
I have done it 3 times by now.
First time i was late grocery shopping right before the shop closed down, and i parked in the underground parking next to it in the city.
I parked in the back, so my car was standing alone there. After shopping I put all my groceries in the trunk, got onto the backseat and took out my vibrator, which i had in my purse. I stripped of everything, which was quite a lot, because it was cold outside, and placed all my clothings on the driver seat, before opening the front windows a little bit.
I got back on the backseat and laid down, ready for sexytime :P I did not bring a blindfold, so i decided to just close my eyes. I got in position, spreading my legs and holding them up in the air. That way my pussy was pointing right to the window,where people would see me from. Closing my eyes I started masturbating with my vibrator. I have to confess i peaked quite a lot :/ i guess when i am not forced to be blind, i am way to curious and careful… Although it was late i wasn't alone in the Parkhouse. There still were other cars, and with the risk of the owner coming back. A car drove past me while i was masturbating and building up my orgasm, and when i started to moan i noticed how bad of a choice the underground parking was. Since it was pretty silent around me, the loud moan shattered the silence and was echoed back from the blank walls. Not wanting to chicken out I continued and hurried up, pressing directly on my clit. After some more moans I finally shattered the silence by cumming:3
Well at least for a second. Then I saw a woman walking into the parkingplace, and I pressed my hand against my mouth, to hold back the loud moans. Still vibing, and riding the orgasm, but the woman came closer and closer. At first I though she was walking directly towards me, but when the orgasm was over and I lowered my legs, I realized she was walking to the nearest car next to me.

Feeling the last shivers of the orgasm in my body I was laying there nude, my right hand clamping my left tit, my wet vagina still pointed towards the woman.
But she just went into her car and drove away. Maybe I she did not see me, because she didn’t looked around enough.

Well ok I kinda fucked up a lot of the dare I peaked, I held back, well next time I do it better :P
I decided to drive home and redo the dare on another day and location. Finally I grabbed my clothes from the frontseat and got dressed (jacket and jeans was enough for the moment) and drove home.

Wanting to do the dare better, I tried it again (I think) 3 days later, after I was out with some friends for some workout. I already knew I wanted to do the dare so I had my dildo with me and my blindfold. When we got out of the gym, I told them I forgot my phone inside, and already said goodbye to them. While I was walking back they drove away.
As soon as I could not see them anymore, I walked back to my car, which was parked on the parking lot next to the gym, Yet again I parked in a corner of the parking lot, but this time it was a bit busier than before. People walk in and out from the gym. And the closest car to mine was only 2 spots over.
I seated in the backseat, and stripped again, placing my stuff on the frontseat. Now naked I placed my dildo on the window with the suction cup, and opened all other windows a little bit. One last look around, blindfolding myself and kneeling onto my backseat. I tried to back up and find the dildo with my ass/pussy and needed a moment, before I found him. Then I lined my pussy up and started to fuck it by moving back and forth in doggy position. It was quite a while back, when I last fucked my car like this :P
I still tried to listen, if someone was close or not. I could hear cars driving near me, but noone spoke, so I thought I was safe for now. But I made quite a noise by fucking my window. Bumping my ass against the glass, and it did not take long, specially because I was rubbing my clit too, until I started moaning.
Without any problems I reached my edge and went over it, and getting to my orgasm. I made a little mess by squirting a little bit, and after a few moments, but without peaking I continued fucking to get my second orgasm. This one still in the same position went quite fast as well, fucking doggy my window and moaning out loud from pleasure.
For a moment I stopped when I though I heard persons speak near me, but I did not hear anyone else, so I continued. Same as the first orgasm I heard some cars driving past, but nothing else and no car parking close to me.
For the third one I wanted to change position. So after I received my second orgasm, I took of the dildo from the glas with a *plop* sound laid back on my seats and, as last time in the underground parking spread my legs up.
I was so horny knowing where I was, and that I was in public probably near people only a few meters away.
Then I took the dildo, licked it clean first then placed it at my labia and let it enter. Yet again pausing for a second, thinking I heard a girl near me, but after 20 seconds of listening I continued. Oh it felt sooo good fucking myself. I pounded my pussy and with my other hand rubbed my clit, reached the edge quite fast again, but held it this time for a minute or two, before speeding up ready to cum I was soo close soo close

*Knock knock*

I heard a loud knock on the window, pulling away my blindfold. Too late I was cumming… I moaned out in pleasure, looking towards 2 girls and a guy outside my window watching me. They burst out in laughter. I could not control my orgasm. It pulsed through my body unstoppable. I am not even sure if I wanted it to stop, it was soo embarrassing but so sexy at the same time, the dildo buried inside my vagina fucking me, I could not stop. (← and here is the moment I came while writing the report :3)
I squirted, I came, 10 seconds, closing my eyes, ignoring everything, enjoying the great orgasm, each shiver in my body, each tingling in my toes
opening eyes again and looking again into the eyes of the persons outside my window. Grabbing my coat from the frontseat to cover up, they burst out in laughter again.

My whole head got flushed with blood from embarrassment and it mumbled sorry towards them. They answered first by calling my a little horny slut, needing to cum in public, because I was just a bimbo thinking about sex. Then they said they had a great show, and while I was covered there only covered by my coat, the started to walk away in laughter.
I felt like hundred of little orgasm poped from my pussy through my whole body, oh goooood the embarrassment was soo good… why am I so naughty… oh I love it.. why am I loving it so much …

while thinking what I just did and that they even might have tons of photos or videos out of control for me to get it back, they might show it to all their friends, tell about the little parkinglot bimbo, masturbating with open windows moaning for everyone to hear, uncovered for everyone to see, spread legs so no detail was covered…. OHH god

I got into my coat and laid down on my backseat for 5 minutes to calm my body from the orgasm and the shame.
Then I cleaned my car and my pussy with some wipes, before I went out and into the frontseat and drove home only covered in my coat.

This one was oh my sooo awesome!!! A really good orgasm. Feeling it through my whole body, while shame and embarrassment flushed it too. I don't know how it describe it... I loved it.
That feeling of getting caught while not really wanting to get caught, I don't know why, I just get sooooo horny from it…. Don t try to see it logically it is just sooo sexy for me to get embarrassed -.-

The last one was after work. I was there really late, to finish everything of for the next day, and nearly left the building as the last person. While walking towards the parking lot, I suddenly got the urge to do it again, knowing I had my vibrator with me and I left my blindfold in the car from last time. The urge to get naughty near my work, and to do a simple yet risky dare right here right now. I was wet until I reached the car, well because it rained :P, but I got more confident to do it by the second, and when I got in, I stripped everything off immediately. I went in the backrow again, this time with my coat in case I needed to cover up quickly, and opened the windows a little bit again. Taking out my vibrator and blindfold, I turned off the lights from my car, so I was hidden better, and got into position in the backseat, again spreading my legs up. Blindfold on, vibe on and I started. The only thing I could hear was the rain going down on my car, and the quite vibrations from my best buddy. The cold air brought goose bumps all over my body, while the vibrator started to effect me, and my blood started to rush towards my pussy and feeling so warm and comfy.

My first edge was building up and after maybe 5 minutes on my backseat I came, feeling the rush again through my body, which I seek and love :P
I wasn't to loud on that one, probably because I was scared and too close to my work. And still the only thing I heard was the rain.

I continued same position, except that I let 1 leg drop into the feetspace, and I went on without a break, building up to the edge, but hearing a car next to me driving by, so I paused for a while until it drove of, before I finished it, and toggled it over the edge. The moans got louder, at least that what I thought.
Taking a break. I wanted to make the third one more special again. I took of the blindfold and looked around. Everything was still clear, and even fewer cars were there now. And everything was dark. I had some ideas about masturbating on the car outside, but in the end these were to risky for me, near my work, so I decided to switch on the lights inside my car. If that is less risky I don't know… light attracts peoples view. But at least it was while I was in the situation :P
so after turning the lights on, I opened the windows in the back completely, and put back on my blindfold, spreading my legs again and starting to masturbate. I knew if someone would get near my car, he would find me like this, so I would need to hurry up. I pushed the vibe completely inside, and rubbed my clit with the other hand, while slightly bouncing back and forth. Remembering how I caught at the gym, remembering how it felt, I fucked myself, held the edge for 1 minute, than stopped it because I thought I heard a car near me, but after some seconds of listening I manage to hear, that it was a truck down the road. Building up the edge again and finally tipping over the last and final orgasm.
I screamed in pleasure, before I was holding back quite a lot and wasn't too loud, completely forgot it on that one. Yet again I squirted a little, and messed up my seat, shivering on the hole body, feeling warm and sweaty, but cold from the air at the same time. Cuming again, because I did not stop masturbating, and the second one made my legs spasm, and made me fall into the legspace of the backrow, still enjoying the orgasm.

Coming back to live, after the orgasm, I tried to get up, which wasn't as easy, because my arms where in a weird angle under my body in the tight place.
I looked around, after I turned of the light. Still everything was perfect. Noone was around. To be safe I threw on my coat, and closed it, so from now on I was covered.
I started to kiss my seat, where I made the little mess, and licked it clean, before I cleaned it carefully with some wipes.
I felt awesome!

But soon after I went out of the car, into the driver-seat and drove home, with a dripping pussy under my coat, making a lake between my legs.

Thanks for a quite simple dare :P I enjoy short ones a lot, which I can do whenever I want, and for which I don't need much preparation, except me being horny and naughty :P
There was so much to love about the dare. It was risky, it was me having orgasms , or simple the moments me naked in my car, listening if someone caught me, spread wide open, dildo inside, dripping juices out of my pussy, hoping noone was there, listening for a clue, not moving.

The third one was kinda my favorite, I just love stuff around my work, even nothing really happened except in my head ^^
But the imagination can do sooooo much :3
the what if’s and what when’s can make a simple dare a nightmare or a absolute incredible one
so Thank you for the dare and for all the dares you gave me so far I enjoy it every single time, hope you all still love reading them<3

risky/(hidden)public, humiliation, creative dares, toysex, sex, bondage, blindfold, spit, cum and cumming :3

limits:
friends, family, scat, permanent, recordings/photos, bleeding, animals, underage, bareback if not choosen by me

toys:
dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, buttplug, doublesided dildo, nontransparent contact lenses and blindfold
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nikkii for this post:
Old 12-31-2016, 09:07 AM   #79
Nikkii

Quote:
the next time you do a gang bang, I want you to only use your ass and mouth. Tape your pussy shut, and inform them that it is not to be touched. You will accept as much dick as given in the ass and the mouth (including ass to mouth) and no you are not allowed to cum. You will show up with a butt plug, and leave with it in place. You may not orgasm for 24 hours until after the dare, unless you orgasm from anal only.
I want it done in a hotel room. If possible, get at least 6 guys or more to stop by, use your ass, and leave. IF you can, get a friend to chill and hang out, so you can be tied down and just used. I don't want you tied down unless you have a watch out because that is obviously not safe. You have to be fucked by at least 6 guys, and for 4 hours, whichever is the longest. You can adjust as needed for the dare, I won't punish. Just pm me when you are able to complete it with a report please.

i did this right before i drove to my parents for xmas, which was a mistake! But i did not think about it enough before :P
First of all i organized again. A week before planning on doing it i booked a room in a cheap hotel. It was like 30 bucks a night, so just a small room with a middle sized bed, a chair and a table, and thats it. The dare wanted me to get fucked at least 6 times or for 4 hours, whatever is longer, and i did not know how i should get guys from the hotel to fuck me (and i did not want to go from door to door asking -.-). Thats why i posted an ad on craiglist 4 days before i went there with all the information. Where,when, what, even what room (i had to call the hotel again to ask what room i am going to be in and only after telling them it is really important for me i got my roomnumber)

Hi guys in my area :3
i have to do a little naughty dare! This means i need some strangers to be willing to have anal sex with me (with condom). My vagina is a taboo, but you can use my mouth and ass as you wish. I will be bound to a bed in a hotel and ready to get fuck from 8pm to midnight. I will be at
-this was censored due to being to close to my house :P-
Knock at the door and come in :3
Rules:
no bareback
only ass or mouth
no photos or videos
listen to my friend
not being an asshole only fuck one ;D

I got waaaay to many responses :/
So i already sorted out the people who wanted a picture proof of me being a girl or attractive, and that way i only got people who took the risk of being disappointed. I wrote back to quite a few, not all and telling them YES i am serious, i promise, and they told me they are in the area and gonna try it out.

And so it all was setup!
I had backup, a hotel room and people wanted to fuck me. Also i had a picture in mind how i want to get bound during the session, which i found earlier and just loved the look sooo much. Everything ready i went out of my house with all the stuff i needed at around 6pm, of course ass plugged with my metal plug and went to the hotel, meeting my buddy there to prepare everything.
We got the room i was told a few days back, and we went in there and i stripped as soon the door close behind us. At first i was looking around, how the room is equipped, then i got ready to pay half of my debt to my friend, who watched over me.
I got on top of the bed, spread my legs and started to tease him by playing with my cunt, while he stripped. Similar to a few other occasions I agreed to let him fuck me unprotected as he wishes, hoping he would fuck my pussy and make me cum.
When he jumped on the bed, we started kissing, and he let his hand slide down to my clit to play with it, making me horny and wet, and preparing me for his dick. Sliding to fingers inside, he started to fingerfuck me while still kissing me. Switching it up by moving his head down to my nipples and sucking them, also slightly biting down, before he rolled over, so i was on the top. I went with it, rolled around with him, and ended up sitting on his hip, feeling his dick getting harder and pressing against my pussy. I humped him, while playing with my tits, until he was completely hard and his dick slipped inside. It felt soo good.
I let slip out a moan from pleasure, and slowly started to hump him up and down. Riding him in the cowgirl position. I love that position, full control how his dick moves inside me!
We went on like this until we both were on the edge of an orgasm, i did not want to finish him yet. So i bend down to his head and kissed him again, letting his dick fall out. Soaked in my juices.

I crawled of him, down between his legs, and started to tease his cock with my tongue, by licking my pussylube of it. Starting at the bottom to clean it up, and give it more time, before arriving at the tip, and let my tongue swirl around before he was on the edge again. Holding it rock-hard in front of me and keeping him on edge by blowing air on it for a minute before releasing it.
He was so close to cum all over the bed. We swapped position one last time, me laying on the bed, holding up my legs and spreading them, while he got on top of me, ready to pump his big load inside of me. He forced it inside, while I played with my clit. And he started to fuck me. Not much time needed before he started to groan and I started to moan, and only seconds later I felt the first pulse inside my pussy. Then another one and another one. Feeling the cum inside me, pushed me over the edge and I came as well, shouting in pleasure, pushing my legs together and caging him, so he would not pull out. He dropped down on my, not able to get away, and kissed me again.

After some seconds of both of us enjoying the orgasm we just received, we got back up, he finally pulled his dick out, and I cleaned it from his and my cum, kissing it multiple times as a thank you.

Then I cleaned my thigh with some wipes, leaving the cum inside. He already grabbed the sextape and was ready to seal me. He ripped a piece of and with that he covered my pussy. I was black tape, and now it made my pussy not accessible anymore, and also sealed the cum inside.
I was so horny I just wished I could continued fucking him the whole day long… But we needed to get ready for the dare.
We already made quite a mess, so we decided it would be better if we put a big towel from the shower under me, so I wouldn't fuck up the bed completely. Also I went to toilet a last time before the dare, and we cleaned me by giving me multiple enemas into my ass, until it was as clear as the bottle water.
We only had a half an hour left, before it was 8pm, so I got in position. I knelled on the bed, and stuck my arms between my legs. That way my face was pushed into the mattress, and my ass was perfectly on display, and accessible for everyone coming in. I know that my mouth was now harder to access, but since I saw the sexy picture I just had to do it…
now my buddy took out wooden bar he brought, which we planned on using as a spreader bar. He bound my legs to it with some rope, and through a carabiner in the middle, he placed handcuffs for me, to put my hands in. So I looked like this
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTE5WDYyMA==/z/YNIAAOxyUI1TJzA-/$_57.JPG
(without the gag / not me)
Now I had no way out. Cuffed in placed I was ready to serve. In the end he took out a big marker and wrote nasty stuff on till the first guy knocked. He wrote:
“fuck here” with an arrow to my ass on my asscheek
“used by:” above my ass
“cumdumpster” and “Sextoy” on my back in big letters
“fist me” on the side of my belly
“anal” on my left thigh
“whore” on my right thigh
then we heard the first knock
he stood up, shouting “one moment” and got dressed in his pants again, before opening the door.
I was not able to see the door from my perspective, so I only could hear him speak to 2 guys. He invited them in.

The first time I saw them, they dropped their jaw. They saw me full naked on the bed, with a spreader bar between my legs and my hands cuffed to it. Me looking towards them past my legs, and my plug with the decor-stone in the middle, between my asscheeks with naughty words, and all in a nice position up in the air, ready to get fucked.
I greeted them, and inspected both. They were middle aged men, 35 or 40, the blond one was not in top form, but in quite good shape, the other guy was overweight, brown long hair.
Asked them who wants first, while my friend placed a sign on the door (only word written on was “here”), came back and sat in the chair in a corner. Both guys stripped down and while the blond guy went behind me and put on a condom, the other one started to play with my tits.
When the blond one was ready, the other guy pulled out my plug slowly, and placed it in my mouth. Guy number one put lube on my ass and on his dick and then it started.

He pushed his dick into my anus, and started to fuck me. I was so hot to get fucked. His dick wasn't as great as my friend’s dick, but still quite a good size and felt good. The other guy was next to me watching and slowly played with his penis, while from time to time rubbing my body or pinching my nipples. I cant really cum from anal only, but need some kind of stimulation on my pussy or at my clit, and since it was a nogo to touch it, I only got horny, but could not cum. But I still could feel my pussy get wet under the tape. I was fucked good, and he came after 10 minutes or so fucking my ass. He came inside, afterwards pulled out, while the next guy already lined up. He went to my mouth while the second dick entered my backside. After pulling of the condom, I was allowed to lick his dick clean, before he dumped his condom on my face and put the plug back into my mouth.
He second dick was smaller, but lasted the same time as the first.
During this fucking the first guy dressed and left, while 2 more entered and watched me being fucked.
He came and dumped his condom on my back, before he rubbed his dick clean on my skin. The condom stuck to my sweaty back, and the guy made 2 lines next to “used by:”. He went to the side and the next guy lined up ready to fuck my ass. It was only like 15 past 8, (the first 2 were a bit early) and I already had 2 assfucks, and 2 guys waiting for their turn. Well not waiting, one of them pushed his dick into me that moment -.-
The overweight guy, cleaned his penis with some wipes and watched me for a little longer before he left too.
Third penis was as before quite the average, and as before just fucked me for some minutes before making some final pushes and cumming inside his condom inside my ass. Similar as before my face was pushed into the mattress while I was fucked, and when he pulled out he dumped his condom on my back as well, gave me a new line on my ass, before letting me clean his mess with my mouth. After licking him clean he left pretty fast.
Next guy already in position standing on the bed this time(the guys before knelled and fucked me like that), spit on my ass, spread his spit around my asshole, before pushing his dick inside all in one go. By now I only was focused on getting assfucked and pleasing dicks presented infront of my mouth, by cleaning hem. I did not notice the 3 other guys enter, and waiting for the 4. guy to finish off. My ass already started to twitch a little from the assfucking it had done today, and I had a long time to go still…
After a really tough pounding number 4 pulled out, threw the condom on my back and sprayed his load all over my back, so it slowly started to crawl towards my head, really slowly. Afterwards he made his line and went to my face.
Only then I noticed the waiting guys, because they started cheering and laughing loud, while I thanked him for his load, before licking his dick clean. All seemed middle aged between 30 or 45, I guess thats my target audience now, when I want to get gangbanged through craigslist. Next guy went behind me, but not pushing his dick inside. First he got a latex-glove provided by my buddy, and started to finger my ass, first 2 fingers then 3.
I got scared for a second that he would start fisting my ass, so I mumbled to him, with the plug in my ass “please fuck me sir! Please put your dick inside me” . He answered by pulling his fingers out, and stuffing them inside my mouth, to let me taste my ass, before he threw away the glove and started to fuck my rear end. Yet again I was assfucked and pressed into the mattress. But during this fucking another guy either got bored watching, or to horny to not take action. Thats why he dropped his pants, and pulled me head to the side, pulled out the plug and placed his dick inside my mouth for me to suck it.

I did.

Trying my best while being hammered into the bed from behind. A few minutes later I felt yet again a cumshower on my back and a condom thrown onto it, but only seconds later a new dick entered me from behind. By now my 6. dick inside my ass that day. And one was still in my mouth.
I had no idea how many waited right now, since I was busy sucking, and sight was covered by his legs and balls.
When he came he didn't pulled out, but let his cum drain down my throat, and of course letting me clean up every drop coming out of his dick, before pulling out.
I only had about 20 seconds before my mouth was filled again, this time with a dick with condom.
I lost track of time, caged between 2 dicks, for quite a while, which got replaced quite fast every time. I lost count of how many fucked what, only my friend continued the linecount, and made a new one on my face for blowjobs.
Blowjobs were quite simple, the second a dick was infront of me I had work. Sometimes they first slapped my face with their dicks, sometimes afterwards when it was cum and spitcovered. Making me a mess.
Some of the assfucks were simple assfucks as well, but many first played with my ass before fucking it. Some guy made me squeak in shock, when he first fingered my ass with 2 or 3 fingers, but then continued with 4, before lubing it up with a lot and inserting his hand completely. It did not hurt too much, only sting quite a bit, since my ass was fucked for a while already, but when he made a fist inside of me and moved it around, it drove me crazy. He pushed his fist inside downwards, and after doing so for a few minutes I exploded cumming. Squirt went everywhere, and my bladder just went loose. I couldn't hold back anymore, being horny that long and now that new feeling inside of me. I screamed out in pleasure and was so close to passing out, but caught me back up moments before.
I moaned and came and it felt so unique and good!
All other people watched me enthusiastically and got pleasure from seeing me cumming soo hard.
Everything was quite except for me. Until I was done.

A few seconds silence, before someone said wow, and stepped towards me again, he caressed my face and swiped the sweat and tears of my face, calling me a nice horny whore, before slapping me, once, twice, to remind me I wasn't here to receive pleasure, but to give pleasure. Moments later I was fucked both ends again, me in a half ecstasy sleep.
I cant remember, but I was told, 5 minutes later someone knocked on the door, and my friend wanted to let the next guy in, but it wasn't a guy. It was a girl working for the hotel asking if everything is fine, because a neighbor called and said there was a woman screaming. He was standing there only in his pants, the bed was luckily not visible from the viewing angle by the door. He meant the girl saw 1 or 2 naked guys inside the room, and then blushed, telling us to step down the noise a little and then went off.
During this time I was fucked and did not notice anything… only like 3 meters away from the door :3

I finally got a little break after ages of asspounding, because I satisfied the most people there, and the last 2 guys waiting in the room decided to just jerk off during other people fucking me and cum on me, because they did not want to wait any longer, the room was empty for the first time in 3 hours.
The last guys got dressed and left me behind. Then only me and my friend was there. 1 hour still to go. I asked for water to drink, and after I judged the bottle down completely I passed out from exhaustion.
Originally I wanted to ask him how many it has been, but I just went black and fell asleep.
I woke up in a pile of condoms on the towel, but not anymore in the spreader bar. I was laying on the bed “normally”, which is kinda ironic to say, because I was cum/sweat/squirt covered in a pile of condoms, in a pissed bed.
I thought my ass would be burning, but surprisingly it didn't. It only felt weird because it was so stretched…

He was sleeping on the floor next to the bed (we only had 1 bed for both of us), it was dark in the room, only light came from outside and the half open window to let fresh,but cold air into the room. I stood up, noticing how sticky my whole body was, and how condoms still were stuck to my skin. I wiped them of, back onto the towel, and got a new bottle of water to drink, to try to balance my water in my body. I went to the toilet, lights stayed off, peed, and went back to bed on my condom-throne. I fell asleep quite fast, and did not wake up till the next morning.
I woke up to the smell of fresh food from a bakery, opened my eyes and saw, that my buddy bought food for both of us.
For the first time after the gangbang I really saw my body, full of dried cum, and again with condoms on me. I was a mess. So I first went to the bathroom to cleaned myself up. I needed ages to get all the dried cum off me especially because most of it was on my back, which is hard to reach to rub it off. Also after the night my ass started to burn, so now the pain slowly started to rise in my bumm…
when I finally was completely clean, and I even cleaned my ass and pussy, got all the cum out of my hair and of my face, I stepped out, and locked in the mirror. Beside of the written stuff on me I looked quite good again.
I went out to him in only a towel and we had breakfast. I asked him how many people did used me,
in total there were :

8 blowjobs
13 assfucks

I already knew there were at least 8 blowjobs since I looked in the mirror earlier, but I didn't knew my assfucks…
thats a lot of people… 23 people in only 3 hours used me (counting the 2 only cumming onto me), came on my, watched me, I thought there would come way less people. I think I answered 15 emails, and I expected maybe 50 % of them coming to the hotel. He even told me that some people came multiple times, so some masturbated while still watching after fucking me, or fucked me again…
I felt like a whore, my ass slightly burning, still written on with disgusting stuff and I just fucked at least 21 people. My target was 6… I guess I have to be more careful on craigslist on how long before I do it I post the offer. I did not know many people would look out for such stuff.

When we were done eating, we started to clean up, first of all getting all the condoms together. I could not hold back to make some photos of me and all the condoms, since there were a lot of them, so I let him take some for my porno-archive at home, then I threw them all in the trash-bin in the bathroom, basically filling it up with condoms.
I don't want to know what the cleaning staff is thinking about me, when they find this… Then we cleaned the bed as good as possible, it was still a mess with cum-stains, piss, sweat. So we pulled off the covers, turned around the mattress to hide the worst spots. We piled up the covers, so the dirt on it wasn't as visible as if they are spreat, and then we placed them next to the bed.
The bed “cleaned” (aka hidden :3 ) we cleaned the rest a little bit before getting all our stuff together and we were done.
We left a tip for the cleaners, since we made a huge mess, and a few people who visited me left 5 bucks behind as a thank you (basically “paid the hooker” for anal for 5) so I just put 25 in the pot and he did so too, so in total 75€ with a little sorry-note.
Then we checked out and I drove home. At home I put the photos from the evening on my separated hard disk, and the movie too (we had a camera placed at the side of the bed filming me for 3 hours).
At home I only remembered that I forgot to put the plug back in, so I pushed it in. and then I went back through the video watching some spots of it how I looked and what I have done. I looked so horrible in the end… a pile of condoms in my neck cum covered face, a big wet spot on the bed between my legs, and on my face the pure pleasure from being used by strangers…

I put it away, partial of shame partial because I did not have much time left before I needed to drive to my parents.
Only then I realized that all the writings on me could be a problem… most of them would be covered by my pullover, but not my face.
But there were only the lines for the blowjob, so I could cover It with makeup hopefully.
But this would mean, I should never forget that I have these on me, and not put away my pullover.

And I would need to celebrate xmas with all these naughty words on me.
Ups
I totally forgot that
well maybe it is just the right way for me to celebrate Christmas.

THANKS FOR READING :P
was quite a lot of text again hope you liked it. The dare went WAAAY bigger then I thought it would be and way more extreme.
I am still not sure if I should think this is bad, or thank for the experience, but thats kinda my problem :P I hope you loved the report as much as I did enjoy being part of it.
I was able to hide the writings the whole Christmas time with my parents, but while driving there my ass started to really burn, I guess I should have creamed it up a little after such a night, and basically arrived there with a burning bumm :3
Oh It all was so weird, day before on a bed being fucked, then drive to parents and celebrate Christmas, knowing that afterwards I would do another dare involving me being fucked a lot …
I think these were the naughtiest Christmas of my life

The dare was tons of fun to do, even if I did not had to do much else, then laying down and get used. But it pushed me into a pretty extreme gangbang for me. Never had so many dicks inside my ass in such a short time. Thanks for the adventure. But for maybe the next months let us all slow down a little bit :P :P :P
I know the dare was meant to be way smaller, but somehow I completely misjudged craiglist
Happy xmas (way to late) to you all :*

limits:

toys:
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nikkii for this post:
Old 12-31-2016, 09:09 AM   #80
Nikkii

3 reports today for your new years party :P

i have some left to post, buuut i go and celebrate new year now
so i will post it next year

you all have a nice last day in 2016 !!!

limits:

toys:
Old 12-31-2016, 09:37 AM   #81
mike_29_switch

Your reports are simply awesome! Thanks so much for sharing them.

All the best,
Mike.

Likes: SPH and general Humiliation! Also light-medium CBT, edging, nipple pain, light anal
Dislikes/Punishments: Pee, severe pain, denial
No Go: Show face, illegal or too messy stuff.
mike_29_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mike_29_switch for this post:
Old 12-31-2016, 10:04 AM   #82
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Thanks for sharing such amazing reports once again! A great way to kick of the new year!

You always do a fantastic job! ^^ Look forward to your next ones!
Old 12-31-2016, 07:55 PM   #83
Lazz

As you seemed to enjoy fisting in your gangbang, i think you should definetly explore it more! I want you to go to a bar of your choosing, dressed sexy as usual, fist me written on your ass cheeks and find a partner to fist your ass in the bars bathroom. You are allowed to offer your ass, pussy or mouth as payment but the fisting has to be done first! Enjoy your dare!

Likes - Sissification, chastity, anal, light CBT

Dislikes - Cum eating, edging

Limits - Face, Scat, Piss, Blood, Messy

Pm dares

Pm me Dices and link to a dice dare you wish me to do and i will do it
Lazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:43 AM   #84
Busty
getDare Succubus

Drink 2 litres of water then go to the mall, when you need to pee let go a 5 second spurt then go and find some where to buy some diapers. You must ask for help to find your size and for every 10 minutes with out them you are to let go another 5 second spurt. Once you have then ask where the restrooms are and go put one on. Once you have it on you may finish peeing, also once you have it on go to 5 different shops and look at items on the bottom shelf also you are to try on 5 pair of shoes (with help from a shop assistant), 4 different dresses in the store. Then you may go home in the diaper. Once home you are to tell a member or members of get dare how you went and beg them to change they may choose to let you have underware or another diaper.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:56 AM   #85
Nikkii

I am really sorry, but diapers are just a huge turnoff for me. They do nothing for me to get exited. So i probably wont do your dare. Sorry

Everyone has it own fetishes, diapers are just not mine...

limits:

toys:
The following user says Thank You to Nikkii for this post:
Old 01-01-2017, 04:48 AM   #86
Realrockabilly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkii View Post
Did it on wednesday night this week (had free day on thursday)

This one was REALLY difficult alone finding place time and so.
i even wrote to the guy sending it to me if i can make it easier because there are big risks in being tied to a public toilet without backup plan, but in reality i would have loved the original idea of the dare.
So i tried to keep as much as possible the way it was wished.
Difficculties :
anyone could fuck me without protection
anyone could film me
i could be there forever !
Rape

so quite huge problems to solve … (next to stuff like police, children)

i decided to go to a highway truckstop at night, which decreased the risk of running into children and just hope not to get into trouble there.
Also a brought a guy i know from … well sleeping with him :3 , who got the role of my bodyguard for the night. He got the sparekeys, and he was there so everyone would follow the rules if he would want to use me . So he told everyone no photos, and protection was necessary and as payment i gave him 1 day of pleasing him. And since he is huge noone tried to break the rules.

So nothing was left to organize. Start of the dare!
At home he wrote „FUCK ME OR FREE ME “ over my chest with a black marker and we packed up everything we needed and cleaned my ass ready to be assfucked. then went going late at night to the highway truckstop.
I stayed in the car in only my highheels till he signed me that the toilet was empty. Then i ran over there as fast as it was possible in the shoes already getting seen by a truck driver.
I hushed insside the male toilet. It was empty and had 4 urinals and 4 cabines.

I kneeled down, hands behind my back i got locked to one of the urinal's pipes with the handcuffs. Afterwards i got gaged with the panties i wore all day which where in the bag. Then the bag was placed in the sink with the condoms and the key. And so it started. Me beeing helpless cuffed to a dirty public toilet . I hadnt to wait at all since the guy who saw me outside followed me to the toilet and we told him the rules before i was setup. So he watcehd us to get ready and afterwards he got naked from the waist down and grabbed a condome. He was overweight and looked like he hadnt showered for a day or two. Like the most typical truck driver imaginable -.- (not saying all look like that truckis , he just was so fitting to the stereotype ). he asked if every hole was fine and i just nodded. So he took out the gagpanties and let me start my night by sucking his dick to lube it for more. Surprisingly he had a thick big dick, not at all fitting to the rest of his body. It was still sweaty thou. I sucked his dick and his balls for some while before he pulled out and painted my face with my own spit by dragging his dick all over it. He told me to open my mouth and spit right into it and told me to swallow. When i did he grinned and said that i am just the slut he needs after a long day of work, and said he bets i do this daily... the grabbed me pulled me up and played with my tits before he turned me around. Now i was bend over the urinal with my head basicly in it. Feeling his dick on my ass i knew this would hurt and suddenly he pushed. My face was pushed into the toilet whilee he tried to force his dick inside my ass. After a couple of pushes he had it in and it hurt …
he started to fuck me hard and each and every push my face was pushed against the toilet. My ass hurt my arms hurt since they were in a weird position . And this was just the first guy . After a while he started to moan and made a couple of last pushes before he pulled out and said „thank you whore“. He turned me around and dumped the used condome on my face and let me suck his dick clean.
I noticed that another guy was already waiting for his turn so when the first guy decided to take a pisss after the fuck in a urinal next to me the second one came already with a rockhard dick in his hands. He condome slided down my face onto my body onto the floor leaving behind cum on his path down while the second guy forced his dick into my mouth to make me suck it. He was okay looking but still sweaty smaller dick than the guy before, but since he forced everything in enough to reach my throat. After only a minute or so he turned me over and bend me over the toilet as before and started to fuck my pussy. While he fucked me he told me to show him what a filthy slut i am and commanded me to stick out my tongue, which meant i was licking the toilet by every fuck. This went on and on not allowed to stick it back in. Starting to drib down my spit in the toilet and tasting the awfull dirty urinal …
he switched to my ass shortly before he was done and made his few final penetrations while moaning. Afterwards dick still inside me he leaned on me and he asked if i wasnt to taste my own ass. I begged him yes please so i was turned over and his dick was forced into my mouth and he let me tasy myself. He , like the first guy, dumped the condome on my body and said to me he maybe will be back later for round 2 and left.

Suddenly silence.
Noone was yet there to use me so i had a break !
I sank onto the floor and took deep breaths. The position i was in and the intensity i was fucked was more than i thought it would be. I felt the cum from the condoms getting dry but my pussy was stilll pulsing and even it was hard it felt sooo good till now …
i had to wait for about 15 minutes till thenext one came, small moderate weight. I greeted him with hello sir, and he looked at me for a few seconds but than went to a urinal and took a piss without doing anything to me .
I asked him if he wasnt interested, and he answered by telling me he has wife and kids and is not interested in a dirty toilet cumdumpster used by x people day in and day out ….

i felt sooo bad . i wasnt even good enought to be fucked
of course i get it with wife and kids, but noticing that the second part is partly true was like a hit to my face... it was sooo humiliating beeing declined because beeing to filthy .

He left without any more talking. 10 minutes later the next guy coming in. This time more happy to see me. Again okay looking asked if i was serious i said yes, so he striped waist down and allowed me to suck his dick. He didnt want more so only sucking for couple of minutes and he came pretty fast. Said thanks and dumped the condome next to me. Again waiting. After half an hour another overweight guy came in loved the idea of getting a goodnight fuck so he stripped, got a condome and started to play with my pussy and tits before turning me over and fuck my pussy. He lasted longer than the last one and another guy came in and watched during this. In the end he turned me around striped of the condome and came all over my face.
He stepped away and his place was immedeatelly filled by the next guy. Ordering me to wet his dick to lube it for my ass and pussy. And yet again i was turned around with my head in the urinal and fucked from behind forced into the toilet. He swtiched from pussy to ass fucking and switched back and came while his dick inside me .he turned me around and emptied the condome on my face and to further humiliate me he cleaned his dick with my hair. He then ordered me to get back into fucking position and when my head was back in the urinal he started peeing onto my head ….
since i was face down i noticed only when the piss started hitting my head what he wanted to do so some splash got into my mouth but i held in my breath shortly after. When he was done my hair was dripping piss and the smell from the toilet got even worse. He ordered me to thank him for everything and when he left he said „thats how woman always should behave, beeing the fuckmeat they are meant to be “
thank you sir for showing me how much worth i am

and silence again.

Since his piss was REALLY nasty i decided to clean up by flushing the toilet multiple times and „washing “ my hair on that way and also get the stink out of the toilet
i was now the fuckmeat of 5 guys this night and 5 was the nuumber i said would be enought to my bodyguard so he asked me if he should free me.

I said no... simply because i havent cummed yet !!!
i told him 1 or 2 more so i get to cum and he said fine.
I waited again

1 more guy came in not interested in me

but finally a tall very slim guy came inside and WAS interested. He got his dick out and since my face was to filthy for him he just turned me around and fucked my pussy for a while. I noticed soon this guy wont make me cum but i just went with it … soon he ordered me to sit back down on the floor and so did he. He then striped of my shoes and ordered me to give him a footjob. Since i am not too experienced in giving footjobs it took a while till he was close. When he was he pulled away took my shoes and came on the inside both of them, where the left one got more of his cum thoug.
The then tok my feet and slipped my shoes back on and cleaned his dick by whipping on my feet.
He left shortly after without saying much more except thank you.

So i pleased a guy liking feet, piss,toilet licking and on tonight ….
i should be proud to please so mmany different guys .

Shortly after a quite good looking guy came in talked a bit with me how long i was there already and what did i do till now . Then he made the deal with me if i give him a pleasing pussyfuck he would free me. I begged him to make it good and accepted !

One more time i was bend over the toilet and fucked from behind. He started slowly but soon got some speed and mixed some spanks onto my ass in between.
Also some onto my bare pussy when he pulled out completly. He took his time and after about 15 minutes of quite the good fuck he made me cum when he pulled his dick out and fingered me for a while. After the whole night beeing a fucktoy i couldnt hold back and squirted a bit and moaned out LOAD as fuck. It was soooo good to be finaly reliefed... my legs went shacky and i dropped down.
Since he was close too he turned me around and finished by hand over my face.

He gave me some time to get a breath then he freed me from mmy handcuffs and left with a smile
OOHHH for the cum in the end the whole night was worth it !!!
i was still shacky after he left and when i got up and got my stuff together the second guy came back for round 2 … i said i was done for tonight but he told me a slut like me shouldnt complain when someone wants to fuck her and since he only wanted a fast blowjob i gave in and went back onto my knees for the final blowjob of the night.
Sucking his swaty balls and dick again till he came all over my face glueing one eye shut …

and with that look i went out to the car with all my stuff cumm covered cum in my shoes dried cum on my body piss in hair ….. and exhausted
i fell asleep on the way back so my friend took me in and carried me onto his couch which he covered in plasik before

i woke up the next day at 2 pm with a hurting body and dirty feeling all over me so i took hot shower
the dirty feeling didnt went away really. But it still was an awsome expirience

thank you sir and i hope you are fine how i did the dare
8 people fucked me 10 saw me like this
Absolutely amazing report... toy had a soaking wet pussy reading this!!
Realrockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Realrockabilly for this post:
Old 01-16-2017, 02:41 PM   #87
Nikkii

sorry but my motivation is on a total low to write and edit textes about my sexual life right now.
(i still do notes after doing stuff and have ton of uneditet reports, but just give me a month or a bit less :3)
So it might need some time before i post again, just for your information, so you dont need to check each and every day :P

with love
-Nikkii

limits:

toys:
Old 02-20-2017, 02:26 PM   #88
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Looking for more inspiration then?
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 07:34 AM   #89
Nikkii

Hi there

long time no see, but i am back ! kinda...
(sorry lots of personal stuff and other stuff and stuff and stuff)
i peeked a little for the last month and now am in a mood to do some naughty stuff again.
i dont think i want to do the remaining unreporded dares in the thread because i did some of them already only failed to report, and like that it is a fresh start. sorry. but i decided to do a fresh start with you not needing to do anyhting :P

i decieded for a "warmup" i do this dice dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=261538

i think it is a good one and can get quite extreme, but i have only taken a few peaks, because i wanted to get surprices while rolling..
i am certainly not sure to do each and every roll, but i guess if i decline i own you guys a punishment. and if it gets too extreme i should be ready for normal dares again.
i keep you up do dates how it is going :*

i already went to random.org and made 50 roles:
2.6.1.1.5.2.6.6.6.6.2.6.2.3.5.2.2.3.3.5.2.1.3.4.2. 6.4.5.1.3.2.3.3.6.6.5.2.1.2.5.6.6.4.5.4.4.1.6.3.3

no idea how bad those are but i will see.
DONT PEAK !

limits:

toys:
Old 09-02-2017, 07:36 AM   #90
Nikkii

first role
Don't let the challenges build up! - Roll once a day

ok so it seems you get to hear from me each day
(i promise you i will fail on that :P)

role of the day:
New clothes! Buy at least 2 pairs of slut heels - the higher the better
well i wanted to go shopping anyways.
i guess i just add those to my list. i message when i am done and bough some

limits:

toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, female, humiliation, submissive, submissive female