Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-17-2011, 03:25 PM   #31
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Nice nice nice!!!
Why do we have to wait soooo long for the next part :-)))
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #32
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Eleven ~

~ Chapter Eleven ~

- "I'm gonna take off my top along with the dare." Kate said.

Michael followed Kate up on the table, finally he got the chance to see Kate almost completely naked and he was going to be the one to take her top off himself. At this point he didn't even care that his dick tried to break free from his boxers as his mind was only thinking of what was going to happen infront of him. He slowly reached for the bottom of her top and lifted it carefully, slowly revealing her naked boobs. They looked even bigger now that the top was off he thought.

- "You look great Kate!" Michael said without thinking, he almost could not control himself anymore.
- "Thanks.. i guess." Kate answered with a shy smile.
- "Time for your dare then." Michael continued.
- "For your dare i want your to insert his little buttplug Lucie brought untill you lose the game, and i want Ruby to be the one to insert it."

Ruby and Kate just looked at eachother before Kate said:

- "Will everyone get to watch?"

Not wanting to get Kate as an enemy Michael quickly answered her:

- "No as you haven't lost your skirt yet i think it's fair that only ruby can see as she is the one involved in your dare."

Kate then walked over to Ruby and bent forward away from her, without really thinking about it she now let everyone else see her boobs hanging down as she was leaning forward. Ruby picked up the lube bottle and put some on the plug she held in her hand before carefully pushing it in Kate's butt making her give out a little scream. Kate had never put anything up in her ass before and the feeling was interesting, it was abit uncomfortable but at the same time it was nothing like she had ever felt before, slowly walking back to her seat feeling the plug inside of her she carefully sat back down and tried to relax.

Ruby then threw away her last chip and did not have to answer a truth now as she had joined Kate in her dare, Michael then dealt the cards for round 25:

Michael (0 chips) : Pair of Jacks
Kate (0 chips) : 4x Nine's
Ruby (0 chips) : Two pairs of Six and Four's
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of Aces
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of Kings
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Nine and Three's

Michael realised he had lost even though it was really close between himself and both Alex and Dean. He also knew that he was going to be the first player completely naked, and he would also have to do a dare to avoid losing the game completely, and seeing as Kate had won she probably would love to get revenge on him for daring her last round.

Dean who finished fifth went first and comfidently climbed up on the table, Kate followed him, not really interested in taking off Dean's pants but she was going to take off Michael's boxers soon anyway so she would not get a chip even if she didn't take off his pants herself so she might aswell do it she thought.

Seeing Kate almost completely naked infront of him unbuttoning his pants, Dean's dick had already turned completely hard and when she slid his pants down she could clearly see that he had the smallest one of the three boys even though it was still hiding behind his boxers.

Once he was done Michael took his place and feeling as he could not get any harder he knew what was coming, Kate gave him a smile while putting her hans on his butt.

- "You ready?" She said looking a bit too happy.
- "I guess..." Michael answered with a low voice.

Before he knew it she pulled his boxers down making his dick jump up and down a bit as it got free, pointing directly at Kate's face.

- "Oh, and before your time starts i am going to give you your dare!" Kate said.
- "While your thirty seconds count down i'm going to make it a bit difficult for you."
- "What!?" Michael said confused.
- "Your dare is for me to give you a hand job and if you cum before the thirty seconds are up you will have to do a punishment."

Michael was shocked, as hard as he was now he felt as he could burst if she even came as close as to touch him for a second. Knowing he probably would fail he asked what the punishment was to try and calm himself down a little before she started.

- "The first part of the punishment will be to lick up every bit of cum that you spill and spit it out in a cup"

Terrified for what more she had planned he carefully asked for the rest.

- "And the second part?"
- "The second part is...

Last edited by Luffy90; 12-20-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #33
daremaster 1
getDare God

Great, just great! This story is awsome!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:47 PM   #34
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Awesome indeed! Thx pall!
Old 12-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #35
zac
getDare Sweetheart

this is great! xxxxxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:04 PM   #36
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Twelve ~

~ Chapter Twelve ~

Kate paused abit before continuing.

- "The second part of the punishment will be a secret."

She started laughing knowing that she had him right where she wanted, Michael had a feeling of what it could be, but tried to focus on other things now as he was about to have thirty seconds of pleasure by his dreamgirl. The only catch was that if he thought of it in a good way he most likely would fail his dare and just the thought of his punishment was enough to help him on his way to relax a bit and give him some motivational help to survive his time.

- "You ready Michael?" She asked looking all ready to start.

Taking a deep breath before answering, he then gave her the answer she waited for.

- "I'm ready!"

Trying as best as he could not to get more aroused he just couldn't keep the thoughts out of his head, he had never before been touched down there by a girl, or anyone else for that matter, just the thought of anyone else having the control over him was almost too much. He was already lost in his head going back and forth thinking of how it would be and before he knew it he felt her hand grab a hold of him, she had soft hands and they where abit cold, probably from nervousness and the fact that she didn't exactly have alot of clothes on either. His head was spinning, was he gonna look at her, look away or just keep his eyes closed and try to relax. He felt his hearth pumping as she slowly started to stroke him. The feeling was intense, she was so carefull he thought. With a gentle grip she slowly increased the speed, he was already lost in time and had no idea of how long he had left, all he could think of was to avoid reaching orgasm.

- "Ten seconds!" Lucie screamed.
- "(Thank god)" Michael thought to himself.

Ten seconds left and he would be all done. Slowly counting down he felt her hand go faster and faster and it became harder to hold back, and to make it harder she had even placed her second hand softly around his balls. The seconds could not tick any slower as he tried to count down in his head.

- "Twenty seconds!" Lucie said.

He had it all wrong it wasn't ten seconds left last time she anounced the time, it was twenty meaning he now had ten seconds left, already having a little pre cum coming out he was so close to bursting. Taking a deep breath he tried to hold his breath the rest of his time hoping it would prevent his urge to cum. She now had gotten a pretty solid grip and she obviously was getting more confident and trying to make it impossible for him to survive the last seconds. He got the feeling of the orgasm building up and almost on the edge Lucie finally called time!

Kate stopped and didn't seem to pleased that he survived her dare. Michael on the other hand still felt like he could burst any second and just stood still waiting to calm down so he could sit back down. He had survived his first dare and recieved a chip which now was the only thing he had left, if he lost this he would be the first loser of the game.

- "So out of curiousity, what was the second part of the punishment?" Lucie asked Kate.
- "I'm not going to give it up... Not yet atleast." She answered with a grim smile.

Trying to move on she started dealing out the cards for round 26:

Kate (0 chips) : 3x Nine's
Ruby (0 chips) : Pair of Two
Alex (0 Chips) : Straight
Dean (0 chips) : 3x Jack's
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Nine and Ace's
Michael (1 chip) : Pair of Five

- "Shit!" Michael shouted.

Realising he ended fifth, Michael knew he was now going to be the first loser, also having to answer a truth for ending fifth and do a dare for losing the game. Looking through the cards trying to find out who won he saw it was Alex, hopefully things wouldn't get too hard as they could have been if any of the girls had won. Ruby on the other hand was this rounds loser and didn't really have much choice of what to do, either take off her panties under her skirt or just the skirt and do a dare. But seeing as the dare's got harder everytime, this was not a risk she was willing to take if she didn't absolutely have to.

- "I'm gonna remove my panties this round." She said.
- "I was hoping for that!" Alex said.

Now he was going to take off his second pair of panties, already having had the pleasure of taking Lucie's off earlier. Only this time he was most likely going to be the only one to see under Ruby's skirt as he did it. Kneeling down on the table infront of Ruby he slid his hands up her legs and reached for her panties. Lowering his head slightly he could see how she looked under there. Slowly dragging her panties down revealing her trimmed bush and he could clearly see the rest of her aswell as the hair was trimmed pretty short.

Ruby finished her time and was now left in only her skirt. Now it was Michael's turn, having to do both a dare and answer a truth. He looked over to Alex waiting for him to ask his question.

Last edited by Luffy90; 12-20-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #37
daremaster 1
getDare God

Very good! You are a amazing wrighter.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:42 PM   #38
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

mygod mygod mygod, you're good ;-) i am breathless...
Old 12-20-2011, 03:13 PM   #39
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Forgot about this just remembered how good it was

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:23 PM   #40
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Thirteen ~

~ Chapter Thirteen ~

Alex thought about what he was going to ask Michael for a second before he finally asked him:

- "So Michael, do you have any embarrasing sexual secrets you want to tell us? like fetishes or something?"

This wasn't a question Michael wanted to answer but he really didn't have much choice, not wanting to risk a punishment if anyone found out he was lying he took a deep breath and let out his secret.

- "I guess the most embarrasing thing i can think of is that i would love to have a girl urinate on me, i know it sounds weird but i do fantasise about it." He said looking around to see how everyone responded to him.

To his surprise none of them bursted out in laughter or anything, it seemed like they took it in pretty well. Maybe they all had some secrets that wasn't too different.

- "Well i'm glad thats out of the box, now Alex what dare have you planned for me."
- "Never thought you would ask."
- "Since this is a dare for the first loser of the game i thought it should be a little more challenging, and have a punishment for failure. I'd also like to include you Ruby."

Ruby looked abit shocked, being in sixth place she never thought she could be involved in a dare, if anything she would be the one to choose dare as the loser of a round.

- "But i thought only fifth place should be involved or if you where out of the game?" Ruby said starting to feel abit nervous.
- "Well being in sixth place is worse than fifth, so it's only fair that sixth place can also be involed if you lose the game with a fifth place." Alex said.

Everyone else agreed that it made sense to have this rule play out so it left her no choice but to join in with the rest.

- "Fine, what is this challenging dare your planning then?" She said with a grumpy tone.
- "Well you said in your truth earlier Ruby that you would rather give a guy a blow job rather than to go down on a girl, so i think you should get your chance."
- "What? but thats more of a dare for me than it is for him! He just have to stay still!"
- "Calm down Ruby, it's more to it than that, i'm not going to make you have the worst side of the dare, atleast not if he fails that is." Alex said trying to calm her down.
- "What do you mean if he fails?" She continued pushing him for a clear answer.
- "If he doesn't fail it will end up like you think with you doing the worst part i guess, but and it's a big but. If he fails which i'm coming to in a second, he will have to do a hard punishment, and from the earlier situation with him and Kate, the chances of him failing the dare seems pretty big."

Alex looked over to Michael seeing him clearly becoming more nervous by the second.

- "So what is my punishment then Alex? if i where to fail that is." Michael said clearly wanting a straight answer.
- "Ye, stop delaying this already!" Ruby joined in with Michael.
- "Fine fine calm down both of you. Well first i will tell you the complete dare, Ruby you will as said earlier give Michael here a blow job lasting for 2 minuites, which i personally mean is a time that should be possible but far from easy, specially considering our situation here." He said while giving out a laugh.
- "And if he fails, which is a two part fail, first of course is if he cum's, which means that he failed his dare and have to do the first stage of the punishment. And for the second and hardest part of the punishment, this he will have to do if he fails to tell Ruby that he is cumming and releases in her mouth, if that where to happen he would have a harder punishment."

Ruby was kind of relieved as that was what she feared the most by this, the possibility of him cumming in her mouth. Looking over at Michael she saw that he was just as nervous as herself.

- "What is this punishment then Alex?" Michael asked.
- "The first stage will be for you to clean up your mess and swallow it"
- "What!?"
- "You can of course mix it up with your drinks if you want, but yes that is your easy punishment."
- "I'm almost afraid to ask now, but what is the hard one?"
- "The hard punishment is...

Last edited by Luffy90; 12-21-2011 at 12:27 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:37 PM   #41
daremaster 1
getDare God

OMG! Your a amazing wrighter!
Old 01-30-2012, 03:27 PM   #42
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Found again amazing

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:58 PM   #43
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Nice story! I like Kate

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:58 PM   #44
Luffy90

Default Sorry for dissapearing :(

I just want to give you an update on this.

First of all sorry for not posting anything, i know there is loads of stories here that never finishes and i always said to myself that im not gonna abandon mine!....

But look what happened, 2-3 months now? well anyway alot has happened,
I've had a really busy real life, and my PC crashed wich meant i lost all my notes with this story and plans i had for it, i know thats probably a lame excuse but having notes for this really helps me organise it and not do things in the story that dont belong there and it makes it easy to go back and see wich character said and did what etc etc.

I first then decided to just abandon it and i left the site for a while aswell, but recently i've come back and looked at my story here again and started rewriting notes and creating my old "notes" all over again.

So now i really want to do my best to finish this story as i always wanted it to go. I will post my next post as a summary of what has happened so far in the story for old readers to catch up if they forgot anything, and then i'll start writing the story again from where i left it.

Again i'm sorry for dissapearing and really want this story to go on as i've wanted it since i started ^^

Thnx for reading!!!

Last edited by Luffy90; 03-02-2012 at 07:02 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:39 AM   #45
Luffy90

Default Chapter 13.5 Summary

Chapter 13.5

The story so far...

Michael is a 19 year old boy currently in school with his two friends Alex and Dean who are both 18. The clock is only minuites away from ringing for the last time before they get their holidays for the winter.

After class Dean talks them into playing a game of poker later that day, only this time it won't be the usual poker but strip poker. And so begins the search for three girls to join them in the game to even the playing field.

Dean knew who he wanted to join first and went to ask a girl from Alex' class named Lucie a 20 year old girl who he knew would have the highest chance of joining since her reputation said she had done alot of these things before. To his surprise although he secretely hoped for it since she was her friend, Lucie wanted Ruby, a 19 year old girl who Dean really liked to come aswell. Although he had yet to reveal what kind of poker they where going to play.
But after everything was revealed she was still going to try and get Ruby to join, and then they needed a third. Although neither Alex or Dean thought much of Kate, who was a 18 year old from Michael and Dean's class, Michael still wanted her to join as he really liked her. It turned out Ruby was able to talk Kate into joining and then they where three.

The game started simple enough with easy thruths and dares, but has evolved a bit more as the later point of the game has arrived and all players loosing a lot of their clothes. After the currently 26 rounds played Michael was the first one to lose all his chips and clothes and are currently doing a Dare from Alex involving Ruby as she was one of the losers of the last round.

What the remaining players have left on them is listed here:

Alex: a pair of boxers.
Dean: a pair of boxers.
Michael: Nothing (Lost)
Kate: a skirt
Lucie: T-shirt and a bra.
Ruby: a skirt

As the rules stated the game wont be over untill everyone has lost all their chips and clothes, and four of the six has to agree that they will end the game. If the vote for ending the game goes through one last round will be played where the winner of that round wins the game and gets to give the five others a dare.

To be continued!

Advertisements
Kink Talk