Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
foofight

Default Public CD the start is true the rest not as much

Today I went outside and jacked off for the first time. With my dad out of town and my mom calling and saying she wouldn't be him till 530 I figured it was the perfect time to try. I have been building up to this for a while now but Iv e always been too scared to try. As soon as I got off the phone with my mom I ran and grabbed a black thong pantyhose tight fitting heels and a see thru frilly shirt. I live on a golf ourse so I decided to go there I changed in my basement bathroom opened the side door and ran to my back yard. I had to e careful one of my neighbors a girl who absolutely hated me did t see me. Then I ran to my back gate and stepped into the patch of trees seperating my and the golf course. In my haste my stockings were falling off so I pulled them up squared in an area where the girl couldn't see me but the folders could and started to jack off.
At this point I think it's important to tell you why she dosnt like me. A few years ago I had a crush on her. She was and is a fox. ( sometimes I go on her Facebook and jack off to pictures of her in a bikini.) anyways my friends knew I liked her and made me seem like a total creep which I kinda am. Anyways by the time they were through she couldn't stand me and. Ow when ever we see each other there is just an awkward silence. The reason why I told you this is because on the other side if the golf course I saw her walking with her friends all of a sudden they started chanting do it do it do it. She then proceeded to take off her shirt and pants. She quickly covered herself even though she was wearing her underwear. Her friends continued to taunt her and finally she took of her bra and panties too. I was approaching climax as two of her friends ran to hide her clothes. I started to climax and accidentally let out a gasp. She turned her head saw me and then covered her areas. She then marched over to me with my hands full of cum. I felt someone slapmy ass and then two girls pinned me. I have never been so embarrassed. She took pictures on her phone and made me eat my own cum. She is blackmailing me into being her slave until we reach college. This is my first task ( to retell my story on 1 normal site 2 gay sites a cd site and a bondage site ). I am eagar to see what she has I store for me and I am really scared she might get mad one day and show everyone at my school. To be honest I have kinda imagened this happening while thinking about doing this.
foofight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to foofight for this post:
Old 02-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
Roller

Wow, really imaginative and hot story. You should consider something longer, I think you could write something awesome.
Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 05:45 PM   #3
foofight

Magi native at all I did it. Exept for the girl part. Well my neighbor does hate mee and she was outside but she didn't see me and sadly didn't strip 😥
foofight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
NudeNokla

that was a very good and hot story..
hope to read some more from you..
NudeNokla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:03 AM   #5
dareman 1
getDare Sweetheart

Great start! Looking forward to reading more

Limits: pain, poo, pee, permanent, family + friends, extreme public, webcam, cross dressing, long dares and illegal

Will do any dare Pm to me that is not in my limits
dareman 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk