Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
DarkDevil

Default Halloween Party

My name is Eric, I consider myself to be a in shape boy at the age of 15, pretty popular at school, but I have a small group of really good friends also. I just got back home from school on a Thursday, and decided that I would put off my homework, if I even did it, and went to check facebook. "great day at school," "going to work soon," blah, blah, blah. Nothing new at all was on. My friend Jack popped up a chat.
Jack:want to go to my halloween party saturday?

Me: sure, what time?

Jack:starting at like 5:30, til' like 11-12.

Me: sure, are your parents gonna be there? who else is going?

Jack: nah, their out of town til' sunday evening. and just the usual, Mark, Alex... just the whole group.

Me: yeah, i'll just tell my parents about it, brb.

Jack: ok, oh and there WILL be girls.

Me: alright i'm back, their ok with it. thats cool, i'll see you tomorrow at school.

Jack: yeah, remember to actually wear a costume.

Me: kk, bye.
Jack is offline.

i went and laid on my bed for awhile, thinking that saturday was gonna be fun. i wondered who was going, hopefully, the girl i liked, Emma, would be there, but i'd have to wait and find out. my phone started ringing and i looked at the caller id, it said Kyle. i picked up and said, "Yo man, what's up?" he answered while laughing, "dude, no one says yo anymore" " i know, i was just bored, so what is it?" "ok,ok, you wanna come over to hang out for a while? i just got Modern Warfare!" "Nice man, sure, when can i?" "now, see you soon" "ok, see you in a few." i grabbed my keys and phone and yelled to my mom, "i'm going out to Kyle's!" and started walking to his house which was like 4 minutes away.

Kyle's sister was Emma, and i was hoping that she was in. i got to his house and rang the doorbell. i was waiting in the cold for about a minute, and was about to ring again when the door opened and kyle let me in.

he asked me," hey, are you going to Jack's party on Saturday?" "yeah, i'm guessing you are," "duh, why else would i ask?" " i dont know, lets go play." we walked through his house, which was really quite nice, and got to his basement which had the gamesystems. he got out the game and controllers and put it in. it turned on to the main menu, and we had to make accounts, because he just got the game which sucks, cause there are no good guns or anything. we started out playing and getting used to the game, since neither of us had played it much. at the end of the game i had 27 kills and 24 deaths, he had 24 kills and 27 deaths. "hell yeah, i kicked your ass! suck my dick you losers!" " shut up man, it was all luck, fuck you" "when and how hard?" i asked. "you gay motherfucker!" "yeah yeah, want to play another round?" "sure, and this time i will whip your ass" "bring on!" i retaliated. we started a new map, and by the end of the game we tied 31 kills, but i got 32 deaths with his 31, cause i accidentally fell off a cliff and died. "hah, take that u asshole!" "shut up, i committed suicide, it's not your kill!" i yelled at him. "yeah, but i still won." i got up, "whatever, im going to the bathroom."

I walked through the hall to the bathroom that was by the bedrooms, and as i went to go in, i said Emma getting out of the shower and she had the door open, not knowing that Kyle invited me over. i got out my phone and took a few pictures of her drying off, she was really sexy, she dried off her boobs by pushing them together, and then she got to her pussy. i watched, entranced for a while, but then i walked to the door humming, then acting surprised exclaimed, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, i didnt know you were in here!"

emma stifled a shriek and wrapped her towel around her, blocking my view."what are you doing?!" "kyle invited me over and i had to go to the bathroom, so i came over here, and the door was open so i didnt think you were in here, i really didnt know" i replied. " it's Eric, right?" she asked me. "yeah, and i know who you are, but right now i should probably go and wait outside until you're done." " no, wait, i could use your help" she asked, with puppy dog eyes. "umm, ok, what do you need?" i asked, and let my eyes roam her body. she blushed and told me, "i really like you, and have for a while, and right now, I'm really cold..." i paused for a moment, struck by shock, "oh, i could help you with that" i said to her. i closed the door behind me and went into the bathroom. i started taking off my clothes. "what are you doing?!" Emma asked. "i'm going to make you warm"

once i was naked just like her, i wrapped her up in my arms, and started sucking her neck. she squirmed into my body, and i reached down and pinched her on the nipples. she yelped at that and i said, "dont worry, i wont hurt you." i continued sucking her neck, and with one hand i was fingering her, the other still pinching and rubbing her tits. i did that a little and then i kneeled down and started eating her pussy. after a few minutes she moaned and started to orgasm and spasming while doing that.

"that was the best iv ever had she told me breathlessly.i at the moment had a rock hard dick, of which i was proud of, it measured at 8 inches. i rubbed it against her, and she started blowing me. she was really good at it which surprised me, and i felt pressure building up. i was about to come and i realized Kyle was waiting, an it had been more than 5 minutes, and he would wonder. i pulled away and said, "i have to go, or Kyle will wonder where i am," put my clothes back on, and rubbed her once more before going back. i looked back and Emma was drying off again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk