Old 07-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #1
leedsman17

Default simple masturbation

wank as many times as you can in three mins
my best is 3 beat me give me a dare
Old 07-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
Do Anything Girl

Send a message via Yahoo to Do Anything Girl

I agree, i don't think that you should do this.
EXTREME Pain, major public, pee/poo, family/friends, permenent, illegal

You will never know, unless you try
Old 07-02-2009, 01:47 AM   #3
CISS
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CISS Send a message via Yahoo to CISS

Sounds dangerous indeed, if you ask me. Males aren't made for having multiple orgasms in close succession. It takes your body quite some time to produce a few million sperm cells, and there's no point in wasting the energy to have a second orgasm a minute after the first as there will be almost no sperm cells left. So from a natural sense, the second orgasm serves no purpose as the chances are minimal that it'd get any girl pregnant.

If you want a different dare with multiple orgasms, here's one: Find a standard-size condom. CUm into it first thing in the morning when you wake up. Look at the time, then masturbate exactly every 2 hours over the entire day until you go to bed. Always cum into the condom. At the end of the day, measure how much cum there is in the condom (hold it up so the tip just touches the table, then measure how high - in millimeters - the cum is inside the condom).

CISS

I dare you to PM me for a dare...cause I say so!
Old 07-02-2009, 01:49 AM   #4
jhacksworth

I personally think if you are ejaculating 3 times in 3 minutes... You have two problems. 1. It's going to fuck up your prostate in a negative way... and 2. You don't last very long doing anything so it goes to show why you are seeing how many times you can cum in 3 minutes... The younger you are, the faster and more you cum, so I'll leave this one for the real young bucks.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:40 AM   #5
Jarvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CISS View Post
So from a natural sense, the second orgasm serves no purpose as the chances are minimal that it'd get any girl pregnant.
This statement is SO wrong! The body is constantly producing sperm and storing it in an area called vas deferens. This is a storage facility for the sperm. Upon ejaculation, the sperm is then mixed with seminal fluid. The key point here is that the vas deferens stores enough sperm for 20 to 30 ejaculations! So if you ejaculate right after another, unless you go for about 30 minutes straight, you will have virtually the same amount of sperm in the second as you did the first. The overall volume of ejaculate is lower because the seminal fluid has been depleted and your body will need some time to build this back up.

But rest assured, each time you ejaculate, there is virtually the same amount of sperm as the previous time. So the chances of your partner getting pregnant are just as high!

LIMITS: Nothing permanent, no family, no messy.

All dares are at my discretion.
Old 07-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #6
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Well this went off topic and then some. Went from a dangerous dare, to a sex-ed lesson.
Though it seems it'd be wise to not over exert yourself.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk