Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-20-2015, 02:32 PM   #1
ThatOneMystical

Default Misty My Shemale Sister

Chapter 1-
I will never forget the night in which everything happened. I was in my room when, my mom came in without knocking. She said "Jake, I'm going away for awhile and will be back soon. Your sister, Misty will be in charge". I didn't know what will happen next. I asked "Can I go?" She walked out before responding. Misty came in minutes later. She was pretty but, really aggressive and for some reason really strong. I said "I don't care what you say, I won't listen." She left only to come back seconds later. She asked "Do you know where my fish is?" She hadn't even named it, she had the fish as a present from dad (before he had died). I said, "I accidently dropped him when I tried to touch him. I lost him and by the time I found him he wasn't alive." She asked "Where is he?" I responded "I flushed him." Suddenly, she lunged at me and slammed me on to my bed. I always wondered why is she so strong? I asked her that same question and said "I'm the one with the dick." She just said "I don't think sowithndered what that meant. Before I could ask, she pulled out of her pants a huge cock. It looked soft and matched the tan appearance of her skin. I was shocked, as it was bigger than mine and actually looked cute. She put that thing towards my mouth and said "If you want me to forgive you then, suck it." I didn't know what to sacrifice, my life or my dignity. I knew that she wouldn't tell anyone so I thought I would go for it. She wasn't moving it forward which meant that she wanted me to decide. Before I knew it, my mouth had gotten so close and as touched it with my tongue. I then had her gigantic dick in my mouth. It was smooth and soft, I could tell she still used the same lotion. It actually felt good and right. I was sucking on it but still couldn't believe what was happening. I had been sucking it for about ten minutes when, a nice fruity liquid went into my mouth. I sure knew that wasn't how normal cum should taste like. I thought that it was probably because she was a complete vegan and ate a bunch of fruit. She ate healthy and so, her cum tasted almost like lemon. I swallowed the entire load and couldn't get enough. She took off the rest of her clothes and said "Take off yours." She made me go on all fours and I didn't know what she would do next. She placed her huge cock into my tight ass hole. There is a huge mirror on the door so, I was able to see the scene. I didn't want to admit it but, it looked hot. Her latino body fucking my ass. She started slowly but then, started going faster and faster. She knew that she had no cum left. But she fucked my ass for so long. She had then gained some more. She told me "I'm about to cum." I don't know why but instead of moving my ass away, I kept on getting pounded. She was probably suprised by my decision but, she kept on pounding me until I got creampied. Both of us were moaning so hard as it happened. Both of us went to the bathroom to cleanup. She had beautiful body with a round ass and big breasts. I was still amazed and wanted more. Then I realized was I gay? I asked her "Did you enjoy it?" Her cheeks turned red but I saw a tear run down her red hot cheeks. She didn't respond but instead went to her room. I then thought about where mom had gone and I went to bed with a bunch of thoughts going on.

Chapter 2 Coming Soon
ThatOneMystical is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ThatOneMystical for this post:
Old 10-20-2015, 03:49 PM   #2
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Hey I love this story so for just one question could you make me a character in the story

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Jack3445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 11:11 AM   #3
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default shemale sister

dan didnt se it coming, thought she was more likely roiding
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:30 AM   #4
ThatOneMystical

Chapter 2-http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1961364#post1961364
ThatOneMystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 02:55 AM   #5
HeySarah163

I enjoyed this ina wierd way

kik= his.little.slave
HeySarah163 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk