Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2014, 05:08 PM   #1
super_red

Lightbulb My Innocent Sister

Author's Note: This is my first posted erotic story on this site. I look forward to any and all feedback by any readers. I have more of this story typed and also started some other stories that I will post on here in the future. I will gladly take responses via pm, comments or random chat. Also, I would like to know what people do while reading my story, whether it be nothing but reading, imagining yourself as one of the characters, or even masturbating, you can leave that in your comment or message as well. Now sit back, and enjoy part one of "My Innocent Sister"
P.S. I will be making posts here when I am good and ready. Not after I get so many views or posts or people telling me to post more. Even if most people hate the thread and my story, I will still post the continuation of my story because I want to.

*RING* The school bell rang, signaling the end of the year. We were free for summer at last. As I walked to my car I saw my best friend Kyle standing there.
"Hey bro, can I get a lift?" He said to me.
"Yea man, where you heading to?"
"Your house," he said as he got in my car.
It wasn't unusual for Kyle to come to my house unannounced. We were basically brothers since second grade. I got into my car and we started driving to my house which was only about ten minutes away.
"You ready for one hell of a senior summer?" He asked me.
"Yea I guess," I said to him. "I have a lot of work to do over the summer though." Since we were becoming seniors I had to start applying for scholarships and colleges and I had just picked up a part time job at the grocery store down the street from my house.
"Yea like getting laid and drunk," he said to me a big grin. Kyle was always the partying type. He was a starting wide receiver for our football team and was always with the popular kids, unless he was with me. I was always the outcast of our class. I did my homework, went to class, had a job, and kept my mouth shut. I didn't like attention and no one liked giving it to me. Kyle was one of the few who even knew I existed.
"Yea something like that" I said back to him.
"Come on man. Let me be your wingman. I'll get you laid in no time. Pick any girl you want." He said to me grabbing my shoulder.
"We'll see what happens. Besides what's in it for you?" I asked him bluntly.
"Just your happiness is all I want," he said, "and possibly a chance to go out with your sister?" He added sheepishly.
"Yea right, I can't get that to work in a million years," I said to him as we pulled into my driveway.
"She already agreed. I just want your blessing man. I swear she asked me first. You know I would never go after family like that." He said.
"Well if she wants to she can. I'm not her mother. And I'm definitely not yours." I said rather nonchalantly.
"Really man? You're the best. And like I said pick any girl and she can be yours."
"I'll collect on that one day," I told him as we got out of the car and went into my house.
No one was home like usual. My mom works second shift and my dad drives a truck for some big rig company. He's usually only home on weekends, but job helps pay for all of our wants and needs so he and my mom don't mind.
"Is she home now?" Kyle asked me.
"Nah she probably won't be home for a few hours yet. She said she was going to the mall with some friends after school today. Why?" I asked him.
“We’re gunna do some recon then." He gave me a smirk as he ran up the stairs with his backpack.
I followed him quickly unsure of what he meant.
"Kyle?" I called out for him as I reached the top of the stairs.
"In here," he called out from behind my sister's door.
"Dude, get out here. She'll kill you if she knew you were in there. Worse yet she'll kill me for helping you," I said as I pushed the door open.
Let's go ma--" I was speechless when I looked in the room. Kyle was digging through Amanda's dresser and had his backpack on her bed. "Kyle!" I yelled at him.
"Relax man, I'm putting everything back. I just need to know more about your sister so I can nail the date."
"She's going to kill you man. You won't have to worry about any dates" I said joking as I started to walk towards him.
"Let's start your training then. Rule number one: know your girl, what she likes, hates, and what she wears," he said as he pulled out a skimpy light blue thong from her dresser.
"Dude that's gross, She's my sister!"
"No that's sexy. And you said it was ok."
"I said you could date her, not steal her panties," I said back to him.
"I told you I would put it all back. Rule number two: never rat on your wingman. So she will never know we were here."
"I won't rat, but I'm not covering for you either." I said to him as I went to his backpack, "what's in here?"
"Wait and see," he said not even bothering to turn around.
He closed the dresser door, learning all that he could from my sister's underwear drawer. He moved down the dresser searching all of the other drawers quickly. When he was satisfied he moved into her closet, which took only seconds for him to search. Finally he moved onto her nightstand.
"Jackpot!" Kyle said as he pulled something out of the drawer.
super_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 05:15 PM   #2
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I'm actually quite liking the way this is going. You've got a great writing style and I hope to see more. One thing though. Perhaps break it up into paragraphs instead of a wall of text?

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:33 PM   #3
super_red

I apologize for the block of text. When I copied it from word I forgot it was formatted to be spaced, and I did not realize the formatting did not carry over. This mishap has been addressed for future posts. That said, enjoy part two. Enjoy.

At first I couldn't believe it. My little sister, who I have grown up with my whole life and who was still that little innocent girl who I knew and loved, owned and used a sex toy. That world shattered in the instant that I saw that toy. It was long and white and had a bulbous end which slanted just slightly.

"I knew she couldn't be that innocent. The thong was one thing but this is unbelievable," Kyle said as he looked at me. "Guess she isn't so little anymore huh?"

I was speechless. Kyle and I had always talked about how cute and little Amanda was. This was too much for me to handle. I started to imagine my sister using her wand in her bed late at night. Thinking about her beautiful body in a sexual way like this was the first time I had ever really thought of Amanda as a woman and not as my little sister. We used to take baths together when we were younger so I had seen her naked body on many occasions; I knew all about the birds and the bees from a young age because of us kids always asking questions when our mom would give us our bath. It wasn't until she began to develop breasts that we finally stopped being comfortable with each other’s naked body. As I stood there and thought about what she looked like naked now using her toy to make her feel good, I began to feel good myself. Kyle was not oblivious to this.

"And I'm the gross one. You're getting hard thinking about your sister using this aren't you?" Kyle asked me laughing.

"Shut up man!" I said as I turned away trying to hide myself.

"At least I know you're not gay" he said putting the toy back where he found it.

I turned back around after adjusting myself so that my member wasn't readily on display. "Are you done yet?" I asked completely uneasy being in my sister's room after his most recent discovery.

"One more thing," he said as he went to his backpack. "Rule number three: know your target's habits. And rule number four: know your target."

He rummaged through his backpack and pulled out a small black box. I recognized it as an old video camera that we used to use as part of our "spy gear" when we were younger.

"Don't even think about it," I scolded him.

"Don't worry I'm not thinking, I'm just doing," he retorted.

And with that he moved to the corner of the room where my sister had an old stuffed bear. Kyle placed the camera on the bears leg and found and old scarf to help cover it up. With a beep I knew the camera was recording. I also knew that it would be on for at least a day because of the extended battery life which I convinced my dad that we needed.

"I want to go on record saying that u do not approve if this behavior," I said looking right at the camera.

"Don't worry. She'll never know. Plus you'll love this next part," he said as he grabbed his backpack and finally left the room.

I followed him out taking one last look at the room. It looked as if no one had ever been in the room. Even the scarf and bear had looked like they belong perfectly in the room. I closed the door behind me and followed Kyle into my bedroom.

"Check this out," he said as he turned on my computer, "We never did this when we were younger."

Kyle went online to his email and pulled out a link that I had never seen before. He opened the link and I saw a video feed rolling. I knew what he was doing as soon as I saw my sister's bed in the video.

"You can't do this man. Once this is online it can't be taken down. You can't spy on my sister like this."

"Relax it's a private site that can only be accessed on my email. I would never even think about leaking this online. I just want to see her reaction after our date tonight."

"Tonight! You just asked me if you could an hour ago. What the hell man?"

"Let's just say that I knew you would say yes." He said to me with a smile. "Now stay here, I want to adjust the camera a little."

And with that he ran back to Amanda's room and adjusted the camera just enough to get the nightstand in the shot.

"Perfect" he said as he came back into the room. "The best part about this is you can control the time of the camera, you can rewind it to see everything that you missed or pause it if you want to take a break. But at any point you can just return to the current time to watch in real time."

He showed me all the buttons for the screen and how to adjust it to any point in the day.

"Now I need a favor. You know that the battery only lasts for a day, and I only need footage of tonight to see how well my date goes so tomorrow I need you to collect the camera so that she doesn't find it first. Do that and I will have you laid by the end of the summer."

"I guess I can. She has a dance class tomorrow at ten so I can get it then without worrying. Promise me that you will delete the video and the link as soon as the date is over." I said trying to feel better about bring an accomplice to spying on my sister.

"I promise. As soon as we're together I won't need it anymore." He assured me. "Now I have a date to get ready for so I need to use your shower." He said pulling out some soap and clothes from his backpack.

"What would you do without me? Or if I said no to you dating my sister?" I asked him.

"I don't know, probably the same thing just without telling you," he said teasingly.

Kyle went into the shower and I returned to my computer screen to see the video feed still playing. I rewound the tape to the beginning watching myself say how I disagreed with his actions. It was then that I heard someone come in the front door. I quickly paused the video and shut off my screen and ran downstairs to see who it was.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:05 PM   #4
super_red

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...6L._SY300_.jpg

This is what Amanda's toy looks similar to.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:01 PM   #5
archie21
getDare Succubus

intriguing.... I look forward to the next part....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 12:48 AM   #6
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Looks pretty good so far. Please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 01:07 AM   #7
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Great opening 2 parts.

Agree with the line spacing, making second easier to read.

Nice parts length, making it worth while reading.

Could you possibly add some colour ---

MY INNOCENT SISTER
Part 1

Before the start of the actual story (if short on time don't always wish to read the text before story. This also lets know if have missed a part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_red View Post
P.S. I will be making posts here when I am good and ready. Not after I get so many views or posts or people telling me to post more. Even if most people hate the thread and my story, I will still post the continuation of my story because I want to.
Nice to know. , keep it up, hope you are enjoying writing.

Ps can you private message me when next new story part has been posted.

Love Rachie x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:00 AM   #8
Charlotte.W

I'm really loving this story. Please keep going. It's great

I am always wet

Kik: C_Williams1995

Likes: Masturbation, edging, Squirting, Semi-Public, Public, risk, Family-risk, small pain, group, threesome, guys and girls.

Limits: Pee, Poo, Anal, Pain, Body-Writing
Charlotte.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 03:39 PM   #9
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Can you PM me as well when the next part is up, please?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-04-2014, 01:44 PM   #10
super_red

Here is the next part of my story. I hope you continue to enjoy reading.

"Hey bro," Amanda said to me as I came down the stairs.

"Hey Mandy," I said. "How was the mall?"

"You haven't called me that since we were like eight. I told you not to. And it was fine, mom." She said teasing me. I always cared too much about her actions, but I still saw her as my baby sister that I had to take care of.

"Sorry sis, so I hear you're going on a date tonight?" I tried to change the subject.

"Yea, I told Kyle you had to approve though. I don't want to steal your friend, but I've always liked him."

"That's fine, maybe one day we will actually be brothers," I joked with her.

"Maybe," she said half laughing half serious. "Where is he? He said he would be here."

"And here I am," said a voice from up the stairs.

"Always making an entrance aren't you?" I joked at him.

"Someone has to, might as well be me. Are you ready my lady?" He said turning to Amanda.

"Let me just run to my room real quick and I'll be right down." She said as she walked past us up the stairwell.

"So far so good, thanks again man." He said.

"No problem. Just remember our promise," I said back to him looking him dead in the eye to let him know how serious I was.

"I will man, I will," he said as he put his hand out.

I shook his hand and as he walked to the door. Amanda came down the stairs and stopped by me.

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

As soon as her warm breath hit my skin all of the thoughts of my beautiful sister returned to my head. How could my innocent baby sister be turning me on like this.

"You're welcome, have fun," I said as I rushed upstairs. "Later Kyle," I yelled downstairs as I heard the front door open.

I went back into my room and saw my computer screen staring at me. I turned it back on and saw the video paused. I reloaded the feed to current time and saw my sister's empty room. Thinking about my sister as I was I restarted the tape to right before she came up to her room. As I did I was already at attention thinking about Amanda. I watched as Amanda entered her room and walked over to her dresser. She opened the top drawer and pulled out the light blue thong and a matching bra. I paused the video. Knowing full well I was invading my sister's privacy I could not keep watching the video. I shut my screen off again and went to my bed. I lied down and my sister walked into my room wearing nothing but that blue underwear set.

"Want to see what's underneath big boy?" She said as she reached behind her back. The bra straps loosened in and instant and fell from her shoulders. The bra itself stayed momentarily on her perky breasts before falling to the floor. When I looked back up to see her, I was surprised by two of Kyle's heads where her boobs should have been.

"Dreaming of your sister? We have to get you laid" they said over and over again. I shut my eyes tight and when I opened them again she was gone.

I must have fallen asleep. I shook myself awake and walked over to my computer. After my dream I had to see more of the video. My brain said no but my head said yes. I turned my screen back on and saw the video in the exact same spot that I left it. I pressed play and watched the scene unfold. Amanda began by lifting off her shirt. Her back was too the camera but it was still a nice view. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Standing there completely topless she grabbed the new sexy bra and slid it up her arms, securing it in the back. She put her arms back in front of her playing with her waist.

Next, she slid her pants down her legs, revealing her cute behind clothed in booty shorts. A second after she took her pants off of her, her panties followed them. I almost lost control over everything. Her back was still turned toward the camera but her behind was on full display. She looked beautiful in her state if undress. I had never been so hard in my life. I slowly undid my pants just to relieve some of the pressure below my waist. I continued to watch as she pulled the underwear from around her feet and put them on the bed. She grabbed the light blue thong and bent over as she put it on. I got even harder looking at her protruding butt. She pulled up her thong, only covering the crack in her ass, and grabbed her pants to redress. I was sweating and out of my mind horny watching Amanda redress. In an instant it was over and she was fully clothed again. She left her room as quickly as she came in.

I tried to relax a little so I spent my time fast forwarding to current time on the video feed. The room was still empty so I knew I wasn't asleep that long. I went downstairs and saw a message on the answering machine. It was my mom telling me that she was going shopping and not to wait up for her. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and had a drink when Amanda walked in alone.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:08 PM   #11
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Uh-oh, I hope nothing went wrong with the date. Anyways, this story is written very well. I hope to see more sometime. Could we make the PMs a permanent thing? If so, I would love to get a PM each time you post another section of the story.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-05-2014, 05:02 PM   #12
super_red

I will send you a pm when I get around to posting the final part of this story. Yes there will only be one more part, but the good news is I am planning on writing a second part. And by that I mean the second story is already written I just need to edit and post it.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:24 AM   #13
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

If you'd like, I could be a proofreader for you.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-06-2014, 01:09 PM   #14
super_red

thanks for the offer, but I prefer to do all of my own proofreading. That way if I decide to change a few parts as I reread it I can.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:05 PM   #15
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

great story, enjoyed very much

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, masturbation, sister, vibrator, video tape