Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-05-2015, 05:49 AM   #1
Goldenhaze

Default Office dares

on my way into work. Wondering if anyone has suggestions for things I can privately do to get off while at work. I sit in a cubical with co workers around, but I'm alone for slight periods in the day.

Im a filthy slut who loves dares

Likes: Wedgies, semi-public, bound, light anal play, stuffed pussy, light nipple clamping, ice, humiliation, sleeping dares, body writing, pictures

Okay: toothpaste, light public, pee, food play

Dislikes: asphyxiation, whipping, hard nipple clamping, fisting

Limits: blood, extreme pain, hard anal, hot sauce, public, illegal, mess, poo, face pictures

Toys: butt plug, large dildo, remote controlled vibe, lelo balls, 2 other vibrators
Goldenhaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 06:35 AM   #2
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

I'll give you one or two to get you started

No1. I see you like wedgies so, for the remainder of your shift you need to have permanent wedgie going on! (Not sure what underwear you are currently wearing so this might make the next date difficult!

For every hour which passes you must insert a pen into your pussy. They remain in their until the end of your shift - unless you get dared to do something else with your pussy.

Once that dare is complete you should re-insert the pens and continue.

J2o

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:13 PM   #3
Goldenhaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2o_orange2 View Post
I'll give you one or two to get you started

No1. I see you like wedgies so, for the remainder of your shift you need to have permanent wedgie going on! (Not sure what underwear you are currently wearing so this might make the next date difficult!

For every hour which passes you must insert a pen into your pussy. They remain in their until the end of your shift - unless you get dared to do something else with your pussy.

Once that dare is complete you should re-insert the pens and continue.

J2o
Thank you for the dare!

So I started this pretty late in the day unfortunately, but I still managed to wear a bra connection wedgie all afternoon and took a moment every hour to secretly stick a pen or marker in my pussy. I was wet all day and by the time my shift ended I had 5 pens inside me. I was sad when the day ended and the dare was complete.

Likes: Wedgies, semi-public, bound, light anal play, stuffed pussy, light nipple clamping, ice, humiliation, sleeping dares, body writing, pictures

Okay: toothpaste, light public, pee, food play

Dislikes: asphyxiation, whipping, hard nipple clamping, fisting

Limits: blood, extreme pain, hard anal, hot sauce, public, illegal, mess, poo, face pictures

Toys: butt plug, large dildo, remote controlled vibe, lelo balls, 2 other vibrators
Goldenhaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 11:03 PM   #4
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

So to start a new week you will not be wearing underwear inc bra and will not be sitting on the toilet seat in the ladies loo
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 01:11 PM   #5
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenhaze View Post
Thank you for the dare!

So I started this pretty late in the day unfortunately, but I still managed to wear a bra connection wedgie all afternoon and took a moment every hour to secretly stick a pen or marker in my pussy. I was wet all day and by the time my shift ended I had 5 pens inside me. I was sad when the day ended and the dare was complete.
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it.

As punishment I think you need to line your bra's with sand paper this week.

Which tightness setting do you wear your Bra's on? Does that make them lose, tight or just right?

You should also for the whole week wear your lelo balls.

On your lunch break's you must orgasm at least once (each day), you are welcome to use your vibes or dildo.

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:02 PM   #6
Seditious Act

Instead of wearing underwear to work you will wear a skirt, a thin, light blouse and your buttplug. You may want to sit on a towel if you can do that without people noticing. If you have any experience with crotch rope/harnesses you should wear one of those as well.

You'll need some clamps, clips, anything painful you can attach to your pussy. Whatever's within your limits, try to work for as long as you can with your labia and/or clit clamped. No orgasms allowed without at least one clamp attached. Any time you try this, report on how long you lasted and whether you came or not.
Seditious Act is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk