Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-19-2012, 03:22 AM   #91
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeherking View Post
updates. Thanks to DublinJohn for providing the update. I haven't dug into the chips, but they look right and fyi Pete's card was used near the beginning of the story by the OP.

Because I don't have to do the update and as a thank you to DublinJohn I am going to go ahead and post the next section early (I will try for Wednesday.)
Well spoted, I looked through and found it, might explain why my chip summary had some errors as we were going along, I'm not redoing the calc to find out.

I can do that after each update, if you want to PM me the chapter tonight I can have the update back to you for posting with the chapter on Wednesday (this is depending on timezones) I've a feeling that Mel is going to give Sam the chips and I've an idea that the dare might be standing facing the group with her hands on her head, I could be wrong.

Quote:
Also an update on my next story...

while playing beer pong this weekend I came up with a sequel for this story

Spoiler:
our friends will be playing beer pong (with dare rules)

I am getting ready to write the outline for this story and already have most of the story planned out. Right now it is going to be a match between Carly and Sam vs Freddie and Pete. (One of the challenges of this story was so many characters.) If someone would prefer other characters I will take that into consideration. Just let me know. Also I have most of the dares already planned, but if you have a two person dare that you would like to see one of these groups preform send me a pm. and I will try to work it in.

Thanks for the feedback!
Sometimes with more characters its better for the reader, a sequel is always harder as the nudity (or a lot of it) has been covered in game 1, so you need to make one character extremely lucky or introduce new ones as you go along.
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #92
pokeherking

"Seriously guys. I thought we would be seeing more of the guys by now"

Melinda hadn’t identified who are what the card was for, but Sam already knew this couldn’t be good for her. Melinda turned over her card and read aloud, “you may add two whites to the player of your choice.” She looked around the room as if she hadn’t already decided with the whites in hand and stopped to say, “Sam, I think you will get them.”

She knew this was coming, but hearing her name as she looked down at her two whites she already had made it obvious she would be at her sister’s mercy again.

“Come on sis. Can’t we just call it even and start going after the guys a little?” Sam pleaded.

“A little too late for that isn’t. No I think I will go ahead and give you your dare. You have to lie on the coffee table on your back with arms and legs hanging over the side so everyone can get a good look for one minute,” Melinda said proudly. Melinda was oddly confident to be only standing in boxers and nothing else holding her boobs, but Sam was getting all of the attention anyways being the most revealed player and now it was about to get worse for her.

Sam, rolling her eyes, set herself up for yet another dare. The dares had gotten worse as the clothes started to come off. They went from kissing crushes, clothes pin pinches, and ice cubes to serious wedgies and spread eagle poses. Sam was the one who was getting the latter and she desperately wanted to turn the tides, but just couldn’t get the cards to do so.

Sam took her spot on the coffee table that had moved to the side for the game and let her arms and legs hang as instructed. Sam tried to keep her mind off the embarrassment of the scene. The guys surrounded her closely trying to get the best look at everything at once. Melinda was content to just stay behind Sam’s head to taunt her. She had basically the same body as Sam and saw it every day. The other girls stayed a step back, not wanting to get in the way of the guys who kept moving around. Carly and Wendy laughed at the situation of all of them standing around their nude exposed friend in various states of undress of their own. Iris was one of the most clothed females, still in her bra and panties and she just stood in silence glad it wasn’t her nude on the table. Finally the timer went off and Sam rose from the table with an angry tear in her eye. She couldn’t believe how far Melinda had taken this. It all had started with her simply playing a privilege card. Sam was determined to find a way to make sure she got the last laugh.

1. Sam
2. Brad
3. Carly
4. Iris
5. Fred
6. Mel
7. Pete
8. Wendy

Sam finally got some luck and won the next hand. Melinda had one green chip remaining and paid it.

Pete smiled because he knew he would be stripped for this round, but he couldn’t have asked for a better way. He stood up saying “my shirt Sam”

Winning the hand did give Sam some much needed greens, but she was still nude. Having to strip Pete would require her to stand and use her hands that were already occupied doing other things.

“I’ll do Wendy first, what will it be girl?” Sam said. She decided she would practice on Wendy to try to figure out the best way to do this.

“My shirt as well. It’s not like it is doing me much good like this,” she said looking down and her soaked see through blouse.

Sam stood up and faced Wendy to block the front of herself from the crowd. This gave the group a clear look at her lovely back side, but that seemed like the best option. She struggled to peel the wet shirt off with one hand using the other to cover herself and finally, after a little time and effort got it off of her friend. Wendy quickly assumed the hand bra position of her friends, covering her slightly freckled chest with a smile.

“Seriously girls, I thought we would be seeing more of the guys by now” Wendy said taking her seat.

Pete jumped up taking Wendy’s place and looked at Sam with a big grin. Sam decided that struggling with one hand took too long and decided to quickly use both hands and just pull it over Pete’s head. Pete taken off guard caught a glimpse of Sam’s beautiful breast before the shirt took them out of view. This caused blood to rush and make him hard as he had ever been. When the shirt jerked off his head, this caused Sam to bounce and the motion almost caused Pete to lose it. A small moist spot formed on his boxers and the room erupted with laughter.

“Now for your question” Sam said as she used her hands to cover herself. Pete had 3 whites and now had to answer a question.

“Who was the last person you kissed?” Sam asked.

Pete smiled knowing Sam probably already knew the answer, “Well Sam. That is something me and Melinda have in common, because it was you.”

Everyone took their seats and the next round was about to start when Carly announced she had a card to play.

“Brad if I can’t have that big stack of greens you certainly can’t either. Turn in all your greens”

Brad’s wall of greens he had stolen from Carly was now out of play. This meant that everyone was vulnerable.

Results
1. Carly
2. Wendy
3. Sam
4. Iris
5. Melinda
6. Freddie
7. Brad
8. Pete

Carly kept the momentum going for the girls in a big way. Not only did she win all of the losers were guys this round. Freddie paid his green and was down to only one more. Brad and Pete however were going to have to lose some clothing. Knowing Pete only had one item left she decided to save him for last turning to Brad.

“So Brad”

“my jeans” he responded before she could finish.

“As you wish” she said playfully.

As she started to remove his jeans it was hard not to notice how hard he was. She made a show of this acting as if she couldn’t get the jeans around him. She eventually unbuttoned them fully and lowered them revealing his boxers. Having Carly pulling his pants down excited him and his member tried to escape the hole in the front of his boxers. Brad quickly adjusted himself as the room laughed.

Pete would be giving the room a little more than a quick peak of his tip however.

“Pete you don’t look as excited to be stripped by me as you did with Sam?” Carly asked with fake concern.

She mockingly waved her bra covered chest in front of him and ask, “are mine just good enough for you?”

“that’s not it” he said sheepishly.

“So what do you have for me?” Carly asked.

“My boxers,” he said quietly.

“What’s that? I can’t hear you?” Carly mocked.

“My BOXERS” He said louder this time wanting to get it over with.

“Ah yes, good choice” Carly said excited.

Carly grabbed the elastic band holding Pete’s boxers up and began to pull. Pete’s penis held them up and Carly didn’t guide it, deciding she would just yank it off. This turned out to not be the wisest move. She thought it would be funny to see his penis flick up in the air, but she didn’t take into account Pete’s state. As the boxers finally gave way, Pete’s penis flicked into the air and released a drop of cum that caught Carly right on the check.

“Ewww” Carly screamed as the room erupted with laughter.

Wendy was literally rolling in laughter at Carly. She had one hand holding her breast and one was pointing at Carly.

This eased the tension for Pete who quickly sat down and did his best to cover himself.

Carly disgusted cried out “that is gross”

“it is kind of your fault Carly” Wendy said still laughing.

“Well Pete I am not done with you yet. You still have a dare to complete. I dare you to measure your penis in front of all of us.”

Carly went to get a ruler and Pete waited for his dare to start. When Carly returned, she handed him his tool for the task.

“Well, not much else I can do” Pete said as he uncovered himself and began to measure.

“5 and a half inches” he announced.

“you aren’t cheating or rounding are you?” Carly asked jumping up for a closer look.

“of course not” he responded.

Carly really didn’t care she just used it as an excuse to take a closer look.

Results
1. Sam
2. Wendy
3. Pete
4. Brad
5. Melinda
6. Freddie
7. Iris
8. Carly

Sam continued to build her stack of greens as 3 players lost their’s in this round. Freddie, Carly and Iris were all able to use greens to cover their respective losses, but each was left with no greens and two items of clothing after. Freddie had his shorts and boxers, Carly had her skirt and bra (the bra is a joker), and Iris had her bra and panties. Pete was able to clear his whites this round and no dares were due.

Sam received her privilege card
Spoiler:
(give any player a dare)

Results
1. Pete
2. Sam
3. Brad
4. Iris
5. Wendy
6. Melinda
7. Freddie
8. Carly

Sam landed in the perfect spot for her this time where she could was able to once again add to her greens, but wouldn’t be needed to help remove any clothing. Pete, nude as Sam at this point, didn’t seem to care that he was going to have to sacrifice modesty to remove his opponent’s clothing. He made quick work o Freddie’s shorts so that he could get to the ladies.

“so who is going to lead off this show?” Pete asked.

Carly and Melinda looked at each other and Carly said, “I will go first, I only need to have my bra off because it is a joker”

Carly stood up knowing she couldn’t chicken out now. Just as she was thinking “at least its only my bra…”

Freddie announced he was playing a privilege card. “Carly I don’t think I want your bra to be a joker.”

Last edited by pokeherking; 06-21-2012 at 04:15 AM.
pokeherking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #93
pokeherking

and I have officially start my next story. I decided to not do a squeal to this one and just created new characters to play the dare pong game. If anyone has any ideas or characters they want included let me know.

Enjoy and thanks for the feedback
Old 06-21-2012, 12:56 AM   #94
Dublinjohn

Melinda- Boxers 0 Green 3 White Needs to pay 1 Green

Sam- Nude 6 Green 0 White
Spoiler:
(give any player a dare)

Freddie- boxers 0 Green 3 White
Spoiler:
(cancel one joker status of your choice)
About to be played (on Carly?)
Spoiler:
make someone who gives a dare do the dare themselves instead

Carly- bra(Joker), skirt 0 Green 2 White
Needs to pay 3 Green and Freddie is about to play a joker

Brad- boxers (Joker), 1 Green 0 White

Wendy- panties 1 Green 0 White

Iris- bra, panties 0 Green 0 White

Pete Nude 3 Green 0 White

any errors please let me know
Old 06-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #95
Dublinjohn

[QUOTE=pokeherking;714215....
Results
1. Sam
2. Wendy
3. Pete
4. Brad
5. Melinda
6. Freddie
7. Carly
8. Iris

Sam continued to build her stack of greens as 3 players lost their’s in this round. Freddie, Carly and Iris were all able to use greens to cover their respective losses, but each was left with no greens and two items of clothing after. Freddie had his shorts and boxers, Carly had her skirt and bra (the bra is a joker), and Iris had her bra and panties. [/QUOTE]

Irish needed to finish 7th and Carly 8th, to make that happen, just for future readers when this goes into the completed stories section.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:00 AM   #96
Dublinjohn

Quote:
and I have officially start my next story. I decided to not do a squeal to this one and just created new characters to play the dare pong game. If anyone has any ideas or characters they want included let me know.

Enjoy and thanks for the feedback
There is nothing wrong with sequels and using Fan Fiction allows characters that we already know, makes it easier to get into a story.

Then again you have to write to a level that you are happy with, so as I like what you are doing here, I'm happy with whichever way you go.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:15 AM   #97
pokeherking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublinjohn View Post
Irish needed to finish 7th and Carly 8th, to make that happen, just for future readers when this goes into the completed stories section.
adjusted. THanks for being so detailed.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:34 AM   #98
Dublinjohn

Quote:
adjusted. THanks for being so detailed.
No worries, again, if you want to PM me the story I can get you the update for you to add to the end of any post, just allow 24 hours for timezones etc
Old 06-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #99
guit4

So glad to see the girls taking back some control

Likes: cross dressing, femdom, light anal, humiliation, being a cam slave, pics, chatroulette/omegle, outdoor dares, driving dares

Punishments: cum eating, pee drinking, heavy anal, pain

Hard limit: heavy public, extreme pain, diapers, poop, denial, messy

I have a bikini, a dress, lipstick, and household items

KIK: guit4

Exposed here
https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=584489
guit4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #100
pizza

Very nice story! keep going
pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #101
pokeherking

"This is gonna hurt..."

With no chips to start with Carly’s now jokerless bra wouldn’t cover what she owed. She would have to have both of her remaining items removed. Carly was about to join the already nude Pete, Sam and soon to be Melinda. She composed herself and remembered it was Freddie’s present and this is part of what you are asking for when you organize a strip poker game. She had kind of forgotten what it was like to be stripped. She had lost her clothes early in the game and relied on the, now gone, stack of greens to keep her remaining to items of clothing. Even though everyone had already seen glimpses of her bush and part of her nipple this was a different level. Now there would be no clothes to regroup and she wouldn’t be getting any cover back.

“Well thanks Freddie. Since you are the talent in this display and I am only doing the grunt work I will let you make the call Carly” Pete announced. Approaching the soon to be nude Carly.

Carly stood perfectly still responding “Which ever you prefer is fine”

“Okay, well I am a crowd pleaser so what will it be? Her Bra?” He said grabbing the right, pink, bra strap,” “ Or the skirt?” This time grabbing the bottom of her loose skirt and giving it a shake.

The crowed (of guys the girls didn’t seem to care) elected for the bra.
With one hand doing its best to cover his penis Pete quickly reached the other around her back from the side and unclipped her bra. He let it hang from her shoulders before guiding it off her body. Carly’s breast were the smallest of the group, but her nipples were large at least for her B cup breast. Carly held them both in one arm knowing she wasn’t done being revealed yet. Pete made a show out of her skirt as well quickly raising it above her waist giving everyone a quick peek. Instincts caused Carly to resist, but it didn’t matter how Pete did it, it was coming off. In one quick pull the skirt was at Carly’s ankles. Carly’s natural reaction caused her to close her legs, put her hand over her crotch, and turn her hips. After a few seconds to compose herself, Carly remembered the game was supposed to be fun and in good spirit she forced a smile, dropped her hands, and did a curtsy. This received applause from the crowd as she returned to her seat.

Melinda was next and took Carly’s spot. She still had her arms crossed over her chest as she stood with Pete as her friends sat and started. Pete started to circle her.

“Well Melinda”

“Boxers” Melinda said annoyed.

Pete was behind in his circle and everyone had removed bottom clothing from the front for the best view, so Melinda waited for him to come back around. Suddenly she felt an unexpected jerk. Pete had pulled on the back of the boxers. He didn’t pull them all the way down. The front only revealed the top of her bush, but her butt was now in full view. Pete took a moment to enjoy her round back side before returning to the front. He then simply lowered the boxers down her legs as she stepped out of them. Melinda didn’t muster a curtsy like Carly returning to her seat saying.

“Come on when is the birthday boy going to join in his birthday suit?” Melinda asked.

Pete moved to his truths asking Freddie, “have you ever had sex?”
Freddie turned and said, “Not yet, gotten to second a few times, but never gone all the way.”

Pete was a little surprised by this because Freddie was very good looking, but turned to Melinda and ask her “So Melinda, why do you not shave?”

She looked down at her blond bush for a moment and respond, “I did once, but I didn’t like how it felt. It seemed kind of bare so I always just let it grow now.

1. Carly
2. Wendy
3. Iris
4. Pete
5. Melinda
6. Freddie
7. Iris
8. Sam

Now the fully exposed Carly would be revealing some of her friends. First, Sam’s big stack of 6 greens was cut in half to 3. She would need to rally soon or lose the right to cover herself. Not only would Carly get to reveal the birthday boy, but he was due a dare as well. As had become the norm for the game Carly started with the less extreme situation.

She first turned to Iris saying, “I have something special for our birthday boy planned so let’s start with Iris.”

Iris considered her slim options and neither sounded good. She looked up at her friends either barely dressed or nude and realized she was the most clothed in the room. It would be really hard to get out of exposing herself when everyone else already had. She resounded herself to the fact that she was going to be exposed. Now the question of how. She didn’t feel comfortable letting her full breast hang, but there was just something about being bottomless that seemed more embarrassing.

Even though she thought she was still thinking she just said “Bra”

Seeing Iris’ concern Carly reassured her and said, “hey, it could be worse” pointing to her own naked body.

“just don’t tell me it’s like a bikini” she responded.

Not wasting any more time Carly began to unclasping her bra. The bra wasn’t a push up or anything special, but once her breast were released their weight caused them to drop more than expected. To get used to the feeling Iris let them hang for a few moments. The room noticed she didn’t have tan lines from a swim suit like the other girls and Brad pointed it out.

“Well I wear a ton of different types of tops and I just hate how the look so
I go to the tanning bed,” Iris said shyly.

This comment made Iris lose some of the confidence she had built up and quickly covered herself with her hands and returned to her seat.

“And now for a treat for the girls” Carly said with a smile.

She was so excited to not only strip Freddie of his last item, but he would be owed a dare at this point. She didn’t seem to care about modesty anymore and was letting it all “hang out”.

Carly circled Freddie waving her hips back and forth and saying, “let’s get you out of those boxers, shall we? We have given you plenty of a show, so I think you owe us.”

“I guess so.” He replied without much of a choice.

Carly was careful not just yank him free like before and pulled the bands of his boxers around his penis (which was slightly larger than Pete’s). She took a moment to rest the band just at the base and teased him by blowing a little air across his shaft, causing him to shiver with pleasure. She finished removing the boxers and stood up and admired her work.

“Very nice Freddie. Glad to see you are enjoying our present,” noting his rock hard member. “Now for your dare”

Carly tapped her finger on her check as if she hadn’t already thought of her dare and finally announced, “I think we almost forgot your birthday spankings Freddie. The day is almost over and we can’t go without that. Your dare is to bend over my knees as I give you 19 birthday spankings.”

Freddie nodded his head and asked, “how hard exactly are you going to be swinging?”

“As hard as I can. Don’t even think about me showing any mercy.” Carly said with excitement.

“You will regret those words” Freddie said with a playful smile.

“well you will have to get through this before even thinking about returning the favor.” Carly responded.

“I am feeling kind of impatient so I will have my revenge right now.” Fred announced turning over his card. “The darer becomes the dared.” He said with a smile, “thanks for letting me know how hard to swing Carly, now you may assume the position,” He said taking a seat in a chair.

Carly just stood stunned. Once again the game had turned on Carly. Birthday spankings for Freddie was the perfect dare and she had managed to set it up so he would be naked during it. Now she faced the perfect punishment that she designed herself.

“What is taking so long? You don’t think this dare is too extreme do you? Considering you came up with it.” Freddie teased.

Carly really couldn’t argue, but still couldn’t believe what had just happened. She walked over to Freddie and assumed the position with her naked body lying over Freddie’s naked thighs. Right as Carly’s skin touched his legs he got harder than he had ever been in his life. His naked friend was now draped over his naked legs. His penis stood at attention and started rubbing against Carly’s stomach. Carly hated her current position, but thought it best to just get this over with as quick as possible.

Turning her head to the floor and letting both her hair and her boobs hang in her face she annoyingly instructed Freddie, “Just get on with it already!”

“If you insist. Just to make sure I heard the dare right. I am to spank you as hard as I can. No mercy?”

Carly turned her head to face Freddie and rolled her eyes saying, “Yes, get on with it already.”

Freddie turned and looked at Carly’s ass. Carly was a thin girl so it wasn’t as big and voluptuous as Melinda’s and Sam’s. Carly had more of what Freddie would describe as a “cute butt”. He lined up his first strike, placing his hand across the tan line of her right butt cheek. He gave her soft skin a gentle rub before raising his hand. Carly braced herself for the coming blow. “Pop”, the shock of the hit jolted through Carly’s body. She couldn’t believe how much it hurt. Before she could even compose herself she felt another smack. As much as the first one hurt, the second was magnified because her butt was already sore. Freddie completed 3 more spanks and paused.
Carly thought for a moment that it was over, but her hopeful thought was interrupted by Freddie.

“This side look looks a little sore. Ay Carly? How about we try the other side?” Freddie suggested as he rolled Carly’s body slightly to get a better angle on Carly’s remaining untouched cheek.

Freddie went right back to work and repeated the same process on the other side of Carly’s defenseless rear end. After 5 more strikes. Freddie took another break to reposition his hand.

He gave it a mockingly sympathetic rub saying, “you are more than halfway done.”

He raised his hand for another round, this time hitting right across her crack in between the two sore spots he had already created. Carly’s butt was already sore from the beating and tears of embarrassment and pain started to form in her eyes. Her ass was now completely red and Freddie paused again, with only 4 spanks remaining. Carly could feel her entire ass throb. Freddie had taken a longer break this time to catch his breath. Carly took this time to collect herself and wonder how she would take the last four hits. There was no where left untouched for Freddie to hit. Or she thought.
Freddie wedged his hand between Carly’s legs forcing them apart to make room. Carly curiously turned her head wondering what he was doing and as she turned she found out. Freddie gave her a hard smack to the area between her vagina and ass and caused her to shift forward and yelp in pain and surprise. Freddie used his other hand to hold her body on his lap and repeated the motion two more times. With one last big wind up, Freddie slammed his open hand right across the center of her beat red behind. Carly knowing that it was over relaxed her body and rolled off Freddie.

Carly whipped the tears that had formed in her eyes from her face and stood back up. Carly was a good sport saying, “I can’t really complain can I? I think I will be standing for the next few rounds though.”

Carly elected to stand as the cards were dealt for the next hand, but the game went on.

Results
1. Pete
2. Fred
3. Carly
4. Sam
5. Iris
6. Melinda
7. Wendy
8. Brad

Pete pulled out a win. Wendy was able to pay two greens, but now had no green cushion. Brad did not have any greens and would have to lose his last article of clothing. It was his joker, so he would get his green chip.

“alright buddy. It’s kind of weird, but you know what I gotta do.” Pete said turning to Brad.

Brad stood up saying, “it’s not like I will be alone.”

Pete walked over to his friend and pulled off his boxers. Brad’s pubic hair was well trimmed and it appeared he had the smallest penis of the three guys (about 5 in). He sat back down and quickly covered himself.

Pete turned to Melinda as she collected her 4th white, “Now for your dare Melinda. I dare you to let me, no scratch that… SAM… give you a titty twister.”

Melinda just sat with her mouth wide open and Sam jumped up with joy.

“No way.” Melinda cried out clutching her breast for protection.

Sam just smiled as Pete said, “A dare is a dare. Carly and Sam both had some crazy ones and now it is your turn. Carly got spanked 19 times. You just get one titty twister.”

Melinda looked at her sister and knew this wasn’t going to be pleasant. Sam was going to take out all her anger on her nipples. Melinda approached Sam slowly, still not lowering her arms. Sam was so ready for her revenge she wasn’t even concerned that she was standing fully exposed.

As Melinda finally stood next to her sister face to face…

“You are going to have to lower arms for this.” Sam instructed with a smile.

Melinda braced her arms behind her back. This forced her breast out towards Sam. Melinda first looked down almost apologetically at her small nipples and then she just starred defiantly at her sister with her best evil eye, knowing she wasn’t going to be shown any mercy.

Sam went right to her task saying “This is for making me wear those dreadful panties of yours,” grabbing her left nipple. Melinda jerked in pain and gave out of whimper.

Sam saw this pain and held nothing back grabbing the right nipple saying,
“this is for making me lie on that table.”

This time Melinda was ready and resisted the urge to react to the added pain.

“and this is for every single jeer you have given this whole game.” Sam said loudly and she twisted Melinda with all her strength.

Melinda couldn’t hold back. She looked straight up at the ceiling and screamed in pain. Sam finally released her twin who now had bright pink circles around her now small read nipples. Melinda whipped the tears from her eyes and gently held her battered breast.

1. Fred
2. Brad
3. Carly
4. Melinda
5. Wendy
6. Sam
7. Iris
8. Pete

Sam once again was able to pay a green, but she was now down to 2. Pete paid his 3 greens and still had two remaining. Iris started the hand without any greens and would have to be stripped of her last item.

Freddie stood and didn’t cover himself. At this point everyone had become pretty comfortable. Oddly Iris was one of the few who was still using her hands to cover herself.

Freddie sensed Iris’ unease and reassuringly said, “come on Iris. Everyone is doing it and it is kind of fun once you get used to it.”

She took a deep breath and walked over to Freddie still maintaining her arm bra. Iris took a deep breath and said, “I’m ready.”

She closed her eyes and turned her head to the ceiling. She could feel Freddie grab her last piece of material she had. She shivered as it slipped over her thin hips and down her legs. Like her breast, Iris had no tan lines down low and looked amazingly naturally tanned. Iris lowered one arm covering her full bush and kept the other over her chest as she sat.

Sam turned the attention away from Iris announcing “I want to play my card. “it looks like this game might end soon.” “Give a dare to any player,”

Sam read aloud. “Well I dare Melinda to let me shave her bush.”
Melinda had just begun to recover from the punishment of her titty twister and now Sam would be torturing her again.

Melinda sat motionless waiting as Sam ran to the bath room to get supplies. Sam returned in no time with a huge grin holding her weapons of choice. Melinda laid back and spread her legs. She didn’t have much of an option and thought it best not to argue at this point. Everyone positioned themselves around Melinda and the guys made sure to get the best view. Sam started her work first using scissors to trim her twin’s full blonde bush. The more she cut, the more of Melinda’s vagina came into view. Next, Sam applied the shaving cream and got to work with the razor. When she was done Melinda was completely bare. Now her vagina was on full display for the room. She couldn’t believe how far the game had gone and she wanted nothing more than to get the last laugh and have Sam be the big loser and have to do the major dare.

The game could now end at any moment. Wendy was the only one left with any clothes at all and the stacks were getting short. Being exposed was no longer any ones chief concern. Now it was all about dares and most importantly avoiding the final dare.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #102
pokeherking

I know it has been a while sense my last post. The next chapter is the last that is already written and will be up hopefully with in the next week. I have one more plan for a chapter, but there will be a vote on the out come. Once I get 5 votes I will write the final final chapter and officially move on to my next story which is in draft right now. Enjoy and let me know what you think...
Old 07-08-2012, 11:48 PM   #103
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I know it might have been a while since the last post, but this addition totally makes up for that. Keep doing the great work, cuz you write good stories.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #104
Dublinjohn

Quote:
I know it has been a while sense my last post. The next chapter is the last that is already written and will be up hopefully with in the next week. I have one more plan for a chapter, but there will be a vote on the out come. Once I get 5 votes I will write the final final chapter and officially move on to my next story which is in draft right now. Enjoy and let me know what you think...
What are the choices in the Vote?
Old 07-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #105
beatea

Hey guys,

I'm the original writer and I'm sorry I didn't finish my story. I don't really mind people continuing on it, yet there are two things. It's Melanie and not Melinda and Freddie's is not known as Fred (at least in the show).

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
card game, party, strip poker