Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-05-2022, 10:11 PM   #1
sissycumeater

Default Weekend of torture and humiliation

Hello Mistress/Master

My name is sissycumeater and very soon I'm having a 4 day weekend to myself without anyone being around! (Others going away Friday to Monday)

I'm actually so excited for it already as I'm able to be a naughty little slut and be more creative with ideas and being more vocal to myself!

So the reason I'm posting this now a couple weeks early is because I want to get prepared and i have some ideas but I prefer to be told. Now I have to admit money is tight but I'm open to suggestions! The three sites I'd rather purchase from is bondara, lovehoney or annsummers.

I currently only have a bullet vibrator (quite powerful for the size) 2 x silicone buttplugs 1 medium 1 large and obviously lube! I know longer have any items of clothing lingerie or make up etc, I know its naughty of me not to be wearing my panties. But I promise I'll buy some more and show how cute I look!

Also any tasks or dares etc please post or pm me them, I'm going to only have a couple of limits for the weekend alone which is public, blood, permanent, family. Everything else is fair game I want to explore try new things and push myself and potentially my tight ass also!

Oh silly me I nearly forgot, somehow I may have some female company for 1 or 2 of the nights out of the 4 it could be 2 different girls it just depends on schedules and situations! One of them I'm extremely comfortable around but she is unaware of the sissy side of me and I'd like to keep it that way or as much of a secret as possible, the other one is fairly a new sexual partner but is much more into roleplays and kinks plus fetish. I'm happy to involve them or something similar in dares or tasks as long as I don't have to tell them, however the risk of them finding our or potentially being caught gets me extremely excited that I'm even getting my little clityy hard now!

I'm sorry for how long this is and I hope this is in the right place, I have also posted it another section of the site aswell. Also I annoyingly don't have a chastity of any type but I'm going to try my hardest not to touch that little clitty from now till the weekend I'm free so 2 weeks time! I DO need some sort of chastity cage or belt/device to really feel like a true sissy again!

Any help would be much appreciated and photos/reports of tasks, dares or outfits, lingerie toys or bondage equipment you feel I need to get/have. Just no face photos sorry. But happy to provide evidence so videos or photos

Thanks Mistress/Master

Your sissycumeater

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumeating, humilaition, mistress/slave, sissy humiliation, torture me