Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-22-2022, 12:47 PM   #121
butterboy

Put on a thick diaper and drink 1L of water. Now go to your nearest coffee shop and order the largest size they have and finish it. Then go for a walk at least an hour long then return home. If you make it without an accident you can take your diaper off, if not then you're staying in it for the rest of the day.

Want to Try: Forced messing, longer term like 6 hours

Limits: full public, food in diapers/underwear, family/friends, illegal, blood, permanent, social suicide, personal info, sharing of photos/videos, sex toys, disgusting food

PM Dares
butterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 09:09 AM   #122
Diaper_pup

Diaper up and go to the nearest drive-thru restaurant. Before driving through, take off your pants. Order a large greasy meal and large drink. Once you've picked up your meal, park nearby and eat it all and finish the drink. Now drive back through again (hopefully they didn't notice your diaper the first time!) and order some dessert like a shake or ice cream. Before driving off from the drive-thru window with your dessert, put it all into your diaper, you can now go home and enjoy the sticky mess. You can change out of your diaper once you've pooped or it leaks.

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 05:49 PM   #123
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

You will need to layer your diaper or wear some kind of cover to make it as thick as possible while still being able to wear pants over it just fine. You will be walking so make sure its something you can kind of hide. Hope its cold that day do you can wear a poofy jacket to try and hide it. Lets get a good walk in. Go to your park on a weekend so there are people around and enjoy the day for about. Lets say till you fill your diaper. Dont need to leak. Just let it be full. So be sure to drink something. When you get home aftyer. How about you send me a pic of how it looks with your cloths over it. I want to see how exposed you where in the end.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 07:49 PM   #124
VexSpex

To begin, you need to wear two diapers and a chastity cage. Then find something to wear over that and go out. You need to find four items before you come back. First, find a collar, a pacifier, suppository laxatives and you must find and try on a dress. Each time you find an item you have to drink 1L of water and do a visable diaper check on yourself. After you completed the hunt you need to walk aroud your shopping center until your diaper is completely full. If you cannot find every item you must take an enema or suppository laxative and sit in your mess for two hours.

-Discreet Public humilation/embarrassment
-Messing
-Wetting
-Forced accidents
-Long term
-Being Forced

Dislikes:
-Pics/Vids
-Illegal
-Unhealty/Harmful
-Family

Last edited by VexSpex; 01-30-2022 at 08:01 PM.
VexSpex is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to VexSpex for this post:
Old 02-05-2022, 10:52 PM   #125
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexSpex View Post
To begin, you need to wear two diapers and a chastity cage. Then find something to wear over that and go out. You need to find four items before you come back. First, find a collar, a pacifier, suppository laxatives and you must find and try on a dress. Each time you find an item you have to drink 1L of water and do a visable diaper check on yourself. After you completed the hunt you need to walk aroud your shopping center until your diaper is completely full. If you cannot find every item you must take an enema or suppository laxative and sit in your mess for two hours.
Taking a dress into the changing room may of been the most humiliating part of this all. Thats what I would say if I didnt leak on a check.. Still. Thanks for the task. Just bumping up this page so you can get your task. I hope you get a humiliated as I did.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 01:14 AM   #126
the_diaper_darer

Start this dare by really needing to poop and drinking as much water as is safe. Next, put on four diapers and a pair of basketball shorts. Go to the nearest mall and walk around, holding your bladder/bowels, until you can't hold it anymore and have a genuine accident in your diaper(either pee or poop). Once your diaper is full, shop for at least one item of clothing. It can be either a pair of panties, a dress, a bra, icky boy undies, whatever you want. after you make your purchase, walk around until you have another forced accident, then go home. Stay in these diapers for three hours.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 04:41 AM   #127
maaik

Put on two diapers and go to the mall while at the mall use the mall restroom to insert a suppository bonus if you don't use a stall now continue to shop you cannot leave until an hour after you poop or you can choose to change in a public restroom and leave at any time you want
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 03:45 AM   #128
maaik

a little bump to push this thread
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

Old 02-19-2022, 07:27 AM   #129
hail

Diaper up and go out for a walk. You should drink 2 liters of water before leaving and stay out for 2 hours. Each time you need to pee you must find a public bathroom, stand in front of a urinal, lower your pants to your ankles so your diaper is visible and pee in it. You cannot put your pants in place until you finish peeing

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:01 PM   #130
austinboy

I dare you to diaper up and go for a walk in an area with shopping bringing a spare diaper with you. Drink during you're walk to fill the diaper until it can't hold anymore. Find a public toilet with multiple stalls and change your diaper in the stall closest to the urinals. Sit on the toilet in your fresh diaper and make cummies in it. Once you've made cummies you're free to exit the stall and take your walk of shame home.

Kik me at austinboy86 with your diaper tasks or for other fun play
PM me if you do any of my dares. I'd love to hear how it goes.
PM me your worst humiliating diaper dares
austinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 05:07 AM   #131
maaik

Put on a thick diaper with a booster if u have some. Do your grocery shopping with your diaper. Take at least 2 items from the lowest shelf and bend over so your diaper might get seen.

Old 03-01-2022, 10:31 AM   #132
DiaperBabe

For this dare you better hope luck is on your side…

First get 2 diapers (any thickness) poke holes or small slits in one, but not big enough to easily see. Now place both diapers in a bag & mix them up. Pick one and put it on without looking if it has holes/slots. Place the other in a bag you plan to bring out with you.

Next get 4 identical glasses of water/juice/milk (Whatever you like, but they all have to be the same). Now you need to mix fast acting laxatives into 2 of the glasses. Mix them up so you don’t know which is which and randomly choose 2 to chug. Put the other 2 in the fridge.

Prepare 2 outfits:
1. Can hide diaper well but must be hard to take off (ex:romper, belt, locking pants, onesie with pants over)
2. Can be easy to access diaper but has high risk of someone seeing (ex: short skirt/dress, tight shorts/leggings)

Go to a busy, sit-down restaurant to eat a big dinner (preferably with a friend). Bathrooms are obviously off limits, but you can add the other diaper in your bag if you’d like. You must stay at the restaurant until you finish your entire meal (hopefully you can stay clean that long).

Now head home still in your diaper. If you’re wet & messy, you can clean yourself up immediately. If somehow you managed to stay clean or only wet, drink the other 2 glasses from earlier, add another diaper and go to sleep and you can’t get out of bed until the morning.

Good luck! I’m being punished right now so my daddy says he hopes you do your worst.

Constantly needing to be punished…

Punishments: DIAPERS, enemas, suppositories, bananas, pooping in diaper, wearing/using diapers in public, possible exposure, wedgies, peeing big girl pants, forced messing/wettings

Hard Limits: eating/drinking bodily fluid, full exposure in public, social suicide, family/friends, face or nude pictures, permanent damage, extreme pain, wearing messy diapers for a long time
DiaperBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 08:09 AM   #133
Klickfoot

In this dare you're going to do a risk assessment. You're going to give yourself an enema, diaper up, and then go for a walk. Now, the number of milliliters of the enema and the number of metres you walk have to > 2000. For example, you can give yourself a 1.5L enema, and then your walk is only 500m. I'm assuming you want to avoid messing in public, so make this calculation carefully. If you think you can hold 1.5L of enema for the duration of a 500m walk, then go for that. If you think that's too much for you to hold for that long, maybe 1L and a 1km walk will work better for you.

Let me know what you decide and how it went.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 12:02 PM   #134
Klickfoot

Bump
If you have any questions or need more details regarding creating a dare for me write me a PM. I will also deliver proof
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 03:24 PM   #135
DiaperBabe

Give yourself an small enema (at least 500 ml) and drink at least 1liter of water before you put on a thick diaper. Then take a Uber or public transportation to go out in public and go shopping for at least 2 hours. You’re probably gonna have to wet and mess yourself while you are in the store, too bad you don’t have any spare diapers on you. If you’re clean, good job you can go home and change, if not then you have a choice:
1. Ride home in an Uber or public transportation with a full stinky diaper
2. Take off diaper in bathroom, put in another small enema and hope you don’t mess your big girl pants on the way home
3. Buy diapers while at the store and ask an employee to use the bathroom with the diapers clearly in sight. You can change into a clean diaper but it must be obvious that the new pack of diapers is open

Constantly needing to be punished…

Punishments: DIAPERS, enemas, suppositories, bananas, pooping in diaper, wearing/using diapers in public, possible exposure, wedgies, peeing big girl pants, forced messing/wettings

Hard Limits: eating/drinking bodily fluid, full exposure in public, social suicide, family/friends, face or nude pictures, permanent damage, extreme pain, wearing messy diapers for a long time
DiaperBabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above