Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
Jackalope

Default 26/f looking for clit play dares

I have a VCH and 2 labia rings as well as nipple rings that may be involved as well. New here but not new to all of this so you don't need to go too easy on me.

No blood, nothing permanent, only basic toys and household items available.
Jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
Georgis

I want you to fuck your ass while wearing the niple rings and rub your clit kik me georgis20 for more
Georgis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:38 PM   #3
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

First start by getting down to just a bra and undies. Your going to take two fingers and warm up by sliding them together from the top of your pussy down to just below the entrance, make 3 small circles and come back up. Sliding down should take 2-3 seconds, sliding up should take 2-3 seconds.

Do 100 of them. Get turned on quickly, as its the only warm up you’ll get.

Panties off. And bra off as well.

Now using two fingers rub your clit fast and firm 100 times. Get close to cumming as fast as you can. Ideally you wouldn’t be able to make all 100, but if you do remember how many times you started over for later.

Now, once your close, start a brand new fresh 100. Firm and fast on your clit, and get as close as you can before stopping. Did you do 31? Good, now take two fingers and fast and firm spank your clit 69 times.

No cumming from the spanking, at least not yet. If you get too close, pause and pinch your nipples nice and hard for the count of 10, then finish your spanks.

Start again with the same thing.

When will I get to cum you say?

Once rubbing your clit fewer than 15 times makes you close to cumming, then you can! But don’t think that means you won’t still have to do your spanks. Once you start cumming you’ll have to finish the spanking part of your 100 right away.

Then start with a new 100. You can quit playing whenever you like as long as you didn’t cum on the previous 100.

Oh, and if it took you more than the first 100 to get close the first time, you’ll have to rub your clit that many times rounded up to 100, before you can stop the game. Take you 213 before to get close? Then 300 clit rubs without cumming will allow you to stop. (Now don’t cheat and go slower or lighter…)
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #4
Jackalope

Georgis - Done...I think. You weren't very specific. Also the nipple rings are a permanent everyday thing.

vladimir_bz_lion - Thank you sir. That was difficult but exhilarating. May I have another please?
Old 09-22-2013, 05:53 PM   #5
brazilian
getDare Sweetheart

5 ice cubes in you asshole NOW
brazilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:59 PM   #6
Jackalope

That's not clit play
Old 09-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #7
lez.lexi

coat the vch in vicks/icy hot... rotate it through the piercing until it doesnt have any left.

then flick your clit fifteen times as you twist your nipple rings. alternating hands (left hand clit right hand left nipple) five times.

Interested in: teasing, training, pushing boundaries of subbies
lez.lexi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, favorite, funfunfuntime, painful, playing