Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 12-19-2023, 04:00 AM   #1
DevilishPull

Default Non Sexual Humiliation/Bullying

Please give me ideas on how to be more submissive in daily life and to get people to take advantage of me as I get turned on from being a beta and taken advantage off

but If I do nice things for a guy they start flirting and think of me as marriage material

if I do nice things for girls they immediately go into the "aww" phase and start reciprocating.

Age. 23 F
discord Devilish (Devilishpull)

Last edited by DevilishPull; 12-19-2023 at 04:44 AM. Reason: forgot to mention my gender
DevilishPull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 04:22 AM   #2
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Would it turn you on to pay for things? You could offer to pay for your friends and not care about payment, eventually they will start to take advantage of you.

Other thing you can do is showering less, guys won't flirt as much and girls won't like you as much.

Don't use underwear, use only the minimum acceptable of clothing possible.

Always help everyone, especially when you have something to loose if you do and ask everything to everyone so that everyone is above you in the chain of command
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk