Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
AlexThomas1995

Default Symphony to the End of the World

Hello all. This is my first post on getDare, although I have been a long term lurker. One of my favorite pass-times has been reading the stories that many getDare users have written, and this has become such an interest that I have decided to write two myself. This is my first story and something that, if people like reading, I hope would be my getDare magnus opus.

The main reason for my writing this story is that I noticed that although there are many hundreds of stories started on this forum, almost 99% share the same two characteristics. Firstly that they are unfinished and secondly that they are written more in the form of a loose narrative than as an actual third person omnipotent novel style. I grant some of my favorite works, such as some of Wordsmiff's contributions are more stylized as a novel and therefore I have particularly enjoyed them. However I decided to go out of my way and write what I would love to read.

Therefore here is Symphony to the End of the World. I would appreciate any and all feedback, both if you think it is amazing or if it is rubbish. Also any ideas on the places to take it would be much appreciated.

I only hesitate to add that as I want this to be in a novel style it will be rather long. Therefore apologies if it is slow starting. However I hope the time and effort of writing this will come to be rewarding both to me as the writer and you as the reader in the end.

Thanks and enjoy.

Symphony to the End of the World

I am also looking for a long term female submissive to be my slave. If you are an articulate and intelligent female who would appreciate something longer term with someone who is interested in you as a person as well as you as a slave send me a message.

Also I would love to hear any comments or ideas for my stories.

Last edited by AlexThomas1995; 08-09-2014 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Capitalization error.
AlexThomas1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AlexThomas1995 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom, epic, master, slave, submissive