Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #136
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 39

The new girl

Chapter 39

Laura is brought back into the house and into Maria’s room. Jessica unlocks the handcuffs and removes the blindfold.
Maria: “How was it?”
Laura: “Good…”
Jessica: “Would you do it again?”
Laura looks shyly: “Maybe” and smiles: “Can I ask a question?”
Jessica: “Sure”
Laura asks: “…What happened to me, after I got my org… orgasm?”
Carol: “What do you mean?”
Laura: “…I almost got a second one…”
Carol: “To get multiple orgasms as a female is common, nothing is wrong with you”
Laura: “Okay…”
Maria continues to questions: “What did you enjoy most? Suck cock or get your pussy licked?”
Laura considers for a second: “…Get my pussy licked…”
Carol: “Was he better than me?”
Laura: “I don’t know…it was so different…”
Carol: “Which orgasm was best?”
Laura: “Uhh.. I really don’t know… yours I guess…”
Jessica gives Laura a photo or her pussy: “Do you like the photo?”
Laura: “Please, you know I do not like to see myself without clothes on…”
Jessica: “So you do not want this?”
Laura shakes her head.

Maria: “So – should we give Laura her present?”
Carol: “Yes, let’s do that.”
Maria finds a wrapped package: “You may open it now”
Laura is exited: “A present – for me??” she removes the curling ribbon around the present, and slowly unpacks the paper. Underneath the paper is a brown cardboard box. Laura opens the box, and inside is a dick – not a real one, but a silicone dildo. It is a little bit bigger than Dennis dick.
Jessica: “Now you can go home and practice. In fact I dare you to do so. I dare you to lick the cock for at least 15 minutes a day from now on.”
Laura just sits there and looks at the dildo as she thinks: “They have given me a present. And now it is just another dare. I really hope that no one see me with this. What if mom finds it?” she looks a little troubled.
Carol takes Laura’s jeans and t-shirt and throws at Laura: “You may get dressed now if you want to.”
Laura gets her clothes back on, and then discovers that she is just about to make the same mistake as last time, but saves herself in the last minute: “Can I have my underwear please?”
Carol: “Sure – it is just over there.” She point at the corner of the room.
Laura raises, but is immediately interrupted.
Carol: “If you take your underwear, you must complete another dare.”
Laura: “What is the dare?”
Carol: “If you take the underwear, I dare you to – get your underwear on at your way home. But you cannot cheat, you must remove your t-shirt completely before putting on the bra, and the same with the jeans and panties.”
Laura is in doubt and thinks: “I cannot go home without underwear again. I know Sarah will be waiting for me. I have to take it, and find a way to change…”
Carol: “So underwear or not?”
Laura: “Underwear…” and she goes to the corner to pick up her panties and training bra.
Maria: “And one last thing. I dare you to tell us Everything! About Emma if she does anything.”
Laura: “Okay…”
Maria: “Thanks for tonight, talk to you later – and no masturbating, remember!”
Laura hates the reminder. She gets so wet from just thinking about it: “I know… and thanks to you too – see you!!”
As soon as Laura has left Jessica finds her laptop and video camera, so she can make copies of the videos for Maria and Carol.
Carol: “I cannot wait to go home and watch this.”
Maria: “I guess you are not just going to watch” and they all laugh.

Laura is riding her bike and tries to figure a good spot to change: “Where can I do this. There is no changing room here, and it is so late. Maybe in our garden? No, Sarah might see me from her room. I will have to find a deserted garden somewhere…”
She is getting more and more nervous, as she gets closer to her home: “I think that the Henderson’s are away for the weekend. I believe that mom said so this morning.” The Henderson is an elderly couple living a few houses from Laura. As she gets closer to their house, she observes that their car is not there.
Laura: “I will take my chance.” She gets off her bike and drags it into the front garden. Laura then looks around to see if she is alone, she does not see anyone, so she sneaks into the back garden: “Let me get this over with.”
She takes off her t-shirt and puts it on the ground, Laura is about to take her bra but: “Let me speed things up”, so she drops her shoes and jeans too. Here she is in a stranger’s garden – nude. Her nipples are rock hard and her pussy is so wet. She stands there for a moment: “I would so much like to masturbate right now.” One finger is moving to her clit, and she rubs it a little: “Mmmm…” Somehow Laura manages to stop again: “No, I cannot. I must not. I am not allowed to.”
Laura gets her bra and panties on, quickly followed by her t-shirt, jeans and shoes: “Oh my god – did I just strip naked, and touched myself in Henderson’s garden? Noo…” She leaves the garden, gets her bike and rush home.

As Laura had expected she is welcomed by Sarah as soon as she gets up the stairs to their rooms.
Sarah: “So has my baby sister lost her underwear again”
Laura: “Of course not!”
Sarah: “Prove it”
Laura wants to end this quickly, so she shows Sarah a bra strop and the side of her panties: “Happy?”
Sarah does not answer, she just goes to her room.
Laura does the same, and sits on her bed. She opens the box and gets the dildo: “Why do I have to practice? Do they have a plan for me to suck more dicks?”
After a moment where Laura just sits with the dildo, she gets an idea: “Maybe I should let Carol know that I have completed her dare?” She text a message: “hi Carol, I have completed your dare. I changed in the Henderson’s garden.” Laura feels like a good girl.
A moment later Laura gets the response from Carol: “Good, hope you enjoyed it. Have you also completed todays practice?”
Laura know what practice Carol talks about: “Did they really wanted me to do it today also? I better do it then.” She gets the dildo to her mouth and gives it a lick: “It tastes strange, a little like rubber.” The tip of the dildo gets inside Laura’s mouth and she uses her tongue on the dildo. Laura keeps the dildo in her mouth for a moment, and starts to move it in and out.
She removes the dildo from her mouth again and starts to lick the shaft: “This feels so strange.” Soon Laura puts the dildo back in her mouth and start moving it in and out again.
This continues for the around 15 minutes until Laura puts the dildo away: “I must text Carol and Jessica, and let them know I have completed another dare.”
Message: “Hi Carol and Jessica, I have now completed todays blowjob practice.”
Jessica responses: “Good. Sleep tight, and have wet dreams!”
Laura did not need the last part, her pussy is wet and begs for an orgasm: “How am I going to survive the weekend?”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:30 PM   #137
dnadill

favorite story on here. I love it keep writing. The only problem i have with it is there is never enough to read

dislikes:
limits Public and permanent,semipublic

sorry no photos.

Have a dare not related to my post? Just PM it.
dnadill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:42 PM   #138
Dareholic
getDare Addict

So, is she going to be able to survive the weekend?

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #139
Username87654

Looking forward to more.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:01 PM   #140
Tin@

such a grreat story best i read so far

Bondage, public/semipublic, risky, creative, masturbation, outdoor, humiliation, sex ;D

somewhere in between:
spit, pain, spanking, edging

Dislikes:
pissplay, friends, cum denie

Limits:
family, animals, scat (if assplay then i need to be allowed to clean me with enemas), photos, permanent, strongly illegal, anal fisting, underage

yes i would have sex with strangers, but the decision about protection is mine alone.
Tin@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #141
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 40

The new girl

Chapter 40

That night was very long for Laura, and when she wakes up at around 8, she has not slept much. During the entire night Laura has been thinking about the last day sex and her soaked pussy: “I really hope that they have plans for me today, I have to masturbate, or else I will explode.”
But many of her thoughts go back to the dick: “I sucked a dick! And I would never have believed anyone, if they predicted that. And the same guy licked my pussy… My pussy!! And the worst thing is that my biggest desire right now is that he does it again… What have I become?”
Laura waits the whole morning for someone to call or text her – but her phone is quiet.
Afternoon also passes without any contact to Laura: “Should I call them? No – I cannot, they will have me do something very embarrassing if I do…”
Evening approaching and Laura starts to get desperate: “Maybe I should just do it? I could go to the bathroom and do it quickly? But if they find out, I am doomed. They will show a video of me in school…”
Time goes by and Laura is once more in her bed, trying to sleep. It is not better than the last night, as Laura’s pussy tickles, itches and burns.

After another almost sleepless night, Laura wakes up Sunday morning. She makes herself ready for church and leaves with her family. In the church Laura has a hard time concentrating, but manages to get home in one piece, without her mother killing her completely.
At home Laura goes to her room: “I have to call them, I do not make another day like yesterday…”
Laura decides to call Maria.
Maria answers the phone after a few moments: “Hi Laura.”
Laura: “Hi Maria…”
Maria: “What’s up?”
Laura: “Maria, I really need to… please…”
Maria: “Need what Laura?”
Laura: “I need to masturbate – I am exploding!!”
Maria: “But you know that you are not allowed to”
Laura resigns: “Yes, but please…”
Maria: “Come to my house at 2. Then maybe, and only maybe, we can find a deal.” She ends the call before Laura can answer.
Laura sits in her room with her cellphone: “There is almost 2 hours until I have to arrive, what do I do?”

Maria immediately texts Jessica and Carol, to get them to come to her place, and they both arrives within half an hour.
They make a plan for the day, and Jessica texts a message to Laura: “Laura here is your dress code for the afternoon: An old t-shirt (do not expect to get it back). We expect you to get dressed before you leave home, and do not bring ANYTHING else. And do not try to hide other clothes somewhere.”
Laura gets the message and is chocked: “Do they really expect me to ride all the way to Maria in just a t-shirt? And in bright daylight?”
Luckily for Laura her sister is out: “That should make it fairly easy to get out of the house undetected. But how do I get there? And how to go back? The message mentioned that I would not get my t-shirt back…” Then Laura gets an idea: “Of course – I will get some of the clothes, we bought a few weeks ago.” This helps Laura relax a little, and she begin searching her wardrobes for the best t-shirt.
After some search Laura select an old t-shirt, strips and puts it on. She walks to her mirror and looks at herself: “Dammnn it is short…” she tries to pull it lower, but of no use. It only just covers her pussy, and only when she stands still: “And my nipples are so visible… I wish they would relax for a moment, they have been almost constant erect all weekend.” Laura looks at her clock: “I have to go now, damn I would have liked to pick another t-shirt, but I do not have time for that.”
Laura opens her door and make sure that the path is clear, she jumps down the stairs and walks to the front door.
In that moment her father asks from the living room: “Laura - are you going out?”
Laura freezes and begs for him not to go to her: “Yes, I will join the others at Maria’s house.”
Her father: “When will you be home?”
Laura: “I do not know. Sorry – I need to go now!” and she hurries out of the front door. She finds her bike and jumps on to it and rides towards Maria’s house: “This is so embarrassing - my pussy is not covered at all. Everyone in front of me can see my slit and the bottom of my sparse hair.”
She rides all she can, and by some miracle no one see her – or at least does not confront her, as several cars passes her on the way.
Laura rides into the driveway and parks her bike: “Wow – I made it!”
She walks to the door, where she sees a note: “Leave your t-shirt here. Walk around the house to the next note.” On the note an arrow is dawn that points to the left.
Laura looks around to make sure no one is looking. Then she takes off her t-shirt, folds it and puts it on the doorstep: “I hope I just have to masturbate, and then go home…”
The next note states: “Take the sun tan oil, go to the middle of the garden and rub your whole body in. When done – go to the big tree for the next note.”

Laura takes the sun tan oil and moves to the middle of the garden, and start rubbing her arms with the oil. Then her head, neck and her back – and it is not easy, Laura has to stretch a lot to do this.
In the meantime Jessica has found a good spot to take a lot of photos of Laura. Maria and Carol are also hiding, and get a good view of the show.
Maria: “You were right Carol, she is doing this without any trouble. She must be more desperate than I thought.”
Carol: “Yes, this is so good, hope she loves the next part as much as we are.” And an evil smile appears on Carol’s face.
Maria: “We? You mean you?”
Carol: “Hey – you have to join too” and her evil smile becomes a big happy one instead.
Maria: “Let’s see…”
Laura gets more oil, rubs her stomach and soon her hands move upwards. She cups both her tits and makes circular movements with her hands: “Mmm…” Her fingers play with her nipples, and Laura closes her eye. She really enjoys this: “Mmmmm…”
In a moment Maria fears that Laura will not make it through her task, but Laura takes her hands away from her tits and opens her eyes again.
Laura reach for the bottle of sun tan oil and gets more in her hands. She bends down and rubs her legs from the bottom and up. Her hands move to her butt and she gives to a long and firm rub with the oil. Now she spreads her legs, and her hands and fingers start to rub her slit: “Mmmmm… This is soooo goooddd… Mmm…”
Once again Maria anxiously looks at Laura: “Stop, don’t do this, you cannot cum now” she thinks.
Laura’s hands continue to rub, but her brain manages to gain control, and she stops while she thinks: “I have to wait, I am sure they have a nice plan for me…”
She makes one final check to see if she has missed a spot on her body, then picks up the bottle and goes for the big tree.
Maria is relieved that Laura has stopped stimulating herself: “Wow Carol – that was a little too close.”
Carol: “Yes…”
Jessica is not as concerned. From her hiding place she gets a lot of good pictures: “That was so sexy.”

Laura finds the next note: “Leave the bottle here. Then go back to the middle of the garden and lay down on your back spread eagle. Close your eyes and wait. Do not move, speak or open your eye unless instructed.”
She leaves the bottle of sun tan oil by the tree and moves back to the spot where she rubbed the oil onto her body. Here Laura lies down on the soft grass. She spreads her legs wide and puts her hands above her head: “Wow I am so excited about what is going to happen…”
Jessica observes as Laura gets into her spread eagle position, and she watches as Laura closes her eyes and just wait for them to do something to her.
But Laura has to be patient, because Jessica, Maria and Carol are not in a hurry. They meet in front of Maria’s house, where they find Laura’s t-shirt. Carol picks it up, and they enter the house.
Maria: “I bet she is extremely horny right now.”
Carol: “Too bad for her – she will have to wait.”
Jessica: “He he…”
Old 01-03-2013, 01:38 PM   #142
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice job, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #143
Daresonly

This is getting so awesome! Can't wait for the next part.

Dislikes- Public, Family, Crossdressing, harmful, Illiagal, Pictures

PM me anything!
Daresonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:45 PM   #144
mr_conundrum

So hot, this is coming out wonderfully.

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:22 AM   #145
masters_kitten
Account Banned

Omg so good keep writing
Old 01-06-2013, 10:01 AM   #146
sushi2882
Account Banned

Thumbs up

Omg great story keep going
sushi2882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:34 PM   #147
dickface

that was an amazing chapter... more more more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #148
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please continue writing this story. It is so amazing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:56 AM   #149
sushi2882
Account Banned

Please continue really good so far
sushi2882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #150
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Thank you all so much for your patience and comments.

I have been a little busy lately, and I know you want more - so here it is!

Hope that is has been worth the waiting

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare