Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
LadyDiamond2012

Default New Years Eve Surprises...Really

It was New Years Eve day, around 10:30am and I received a text from my best friend, Kate: “Lexie, do you think we could spend new years eve together? If you can, come by within an hour. Matt will be at the door to let you in, be back soon.” Matt is Kate’s boyfriend. Before you make any guesses, I’m into girls, not guys. Kate trusts me %100 with her boyfriend and we have hung out many times in the past and things are not awkward between us. And Kate is like my sister so I don’t have romantic feelings for her either.
I texted back: “Ok. Wouldn’t miss it for the world.” I drove to their house and I noticed Matt waiting on the front porch. About a year and a half ago I had gotten into a car accident and Matt likes to wait outside until he sees my car safely pulled into the driveway. He’s like a younger brother to me. When I get out of the car he greets me with a friendly hug, but he seems more excited to see the snacks and me. I brought a case of pop, bag of dorritos, a few popcorn bags and a box of coco puffs for the morning. He helps me carry in my overnight bag and my pillow inside, also grabbing the case of pop. He opened a can as soon as he got into the door.

Kate really spiced the place up. The living room was decorated in a glow in the dark theme with sticky stars all over the wall, streamers on the ceiling, and glow in the dark handprints on the window. Kate was a very creative girl, which was another reason why we loved her. About an hour or so passed while Matt and I have been busy competing against each other at Mario Kart. He is a very rough competitor, even with me and he doesn’t go down without a fight. Couple minutes later, Kate came in the door with groceries, drinks, and party games for the night. We pause the game and help her bring the stuff in the door. I immediately give her a big hug. He has a big smile on her face, she had that look like she was planning something. “What is it?” I asked confused. She chuckled and said “I have a surprise for you.” It always turned out into a big night whenever she said that.

**For sure to be continued. I’ll just be busey with college work but I will update whenever I can. Possibly tomorrow morning. Or tonight
LadyDiamond2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LadyDiamond2012 for this post:
Old 10-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
LadyDiamond2012

“What do you mean?” I asked confused. Kate smirked. “What I mean is, we are all going to double date tonight.” My eyes widened with a dumb expression on my face. “But that means…me?” “Of course it does,” Kate replied. “Wouldn’t be much of a double date then right?” Kate and math were the only two people who knew I was gay. “The girl’s really nice,” She added, “And pretty good looking too. You know…big boobies.” I immediately blushed and she laughed at my reaction. I was really excited, but shy. I was 19 at the time and I have never had sex, kissed, dated or even talked to another girl before. If you looked at me for the first time, people would assume I’m straight. “She’ll be here in about a half an hour, and we’ll have fun for the day. And we’ll wait until night before we spice things up a bit. So just enjoy yourself and just act like you normally would. No need to be a different person to impress her. She’s really nice and she goes to our school, except she’s one year older so that’s probably why you never met….plus you can’t talk to girls.” I knew she was joking. I was really surprised Kate would do something like this for me, but I was totally nervous.

It was only around noon now, still pretty early to start the day. We heard a knock on the door. “That’s Ashley.” Kate answered the door and a pretty girl not much older than me walked into the room. She had almost a musical voice and a really pretty face. She put my hand into hers and gently shook it and said hi. My palms started to sweat and she smiled. “We’ll all get lunch for a couple of hours, so lets put a movie in for now.” Kate suggested. She popped in a DVD and we all huddled around the couch for a couple of hours. Ashley was great. I have only known her for a little over an hour at this point but she was really cool.

**Gets more exciting during the next part. Like it so far??
Old 10-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #3
dickface

great start! this seems to have a lot of potential, so best of luck! ill be waiting to hear more.
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:36 AM   #4
LadyDiamond2012

Thanks for the comment! I'm also pleased how many people viewed this story only after the first day. So I will definitely continue it. Enjoy the next chapter. I know they're short, but I update regularly.

Early update! Whooo

After the movie, the four of us went out to lunch. We were lucky to get served at all on New Years eve. It’s a huge tourist attraction where I live, so it was pretty damned crowded. If you don’t grab on to each other’s hands, you are sure to get lost. It’s a good city for tourists, but pretty boring if you’ve lived here for 19 years. The restaurant we chose had an arcade, so before we ate we wasted some money and had fun.
The waitress looked a little bored, but she was probably burnt out already since the place was packed. “What can I get you kids today?” She asked, trying not to yawn. There were large bags under her eyes for a young woman, and she seemed like she couldn’t wait to get out of the place and have a smoke. I didn’t blame her, the customers are pretty bitchy and brainless around here. When they don’t get what they want they make sure the entire place knows. Kate ordered for us. Getting hungry, my mind started to wander. Ashley was sitting across from me and I felt her foot tap against mine. It started off cute playing footsey…until she reached her foot a little bit more up my leg and stopped “there”. She was wearing heels too. Matt sat beside me and across from Kate, so he guessed what was going on and smirked. I was never touched before, so I let it happen and I enjoyed it a lot. I wondered what else the four of us were going to do tonight, and what was in store for me and Ashley. She seemed to like me a lot and I was really into her. I hoped we would spend more time together after New Years.
The food here was really expensive for cheap foods like burgers and whatnot, and all together costed about $70 plus tips for the four of us. As usual, Matt and I argued over who gets to pay the check. “I’m the man, so I pay.” He thought he had me there. “No,” I argued back. “I’m the only one who still lives at home, and I don’t have bills to pay or anything, so I’ll pay.” It was a hell of a lot to pay for a lunch bill, but I feel bad for him and Kate since they’re just making it by on the money they have. Plus they’re both working and going to school. Matt sighed, I had him beat. “I’ll let you pay the next one,” I said, giving him a friendly poke in the arm. He smiled back.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:44 PM   #5
dickface

another interesting chapter. i like how you dont just jump right into the sex. again, cant wait to hear more.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:29 AM   #6
LadyDiamond2012

Hey people The next couple of days are going to be pretty hecktic but I will post more on the weeken
Old 10-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #7
shypilot

I like the start so far. I'm looking forward to seeing where the stroy goes.
shypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:58 PM   #8
LadyDiamond2012

Okay, it's been a couple of days so here you go

When we got back to the house, Kate pulled out some wine coolers, jello shooters. It was later in the afternoon, so the alcohol wouldn’t make us sick to our stomachs. About 20 minutes later, she came up with the idea of playing truth or dare. Matt chuckled at the idea, Kate shot him a glare. “No, not those games we played as kids. This game is a little more…adult.” Everyone looks confused. “But we’ll start out simple to build the excitement. Lets start with Matt.” She smirked. Matt didn’t like that look, and he knew what he was in for. “Truth or dare?” She asked him. To this day I asked him why he chose dare right away, he knew what he was getting himself into, but he says he didn’t want to back down and take the easy way out. “Dare.” He replied. Kate thought for a moment. “Hmm…All right. I dare you to let me give you a wedgie, of my choosing.” He grumbled. “Fine.” He thought that it was only going to be an easy one, but Kate was still a little annoyed with him. She came back in the room with 3 eggs, a full jug of water and honey. His forehead started to sweat. He asked if he could switch to truth, but Kate threatened to withhold sex for two months if he backed out, now she was the one laughing at him.

She gripped him tightly by the back of his pants and started with one egg. He looked pretty nervous now. She gave his white briefs a hard tug and we all heard a rip. To Matt’s surprise, the egg was only hard boiled and he felt relieved that it didn’t run. But that’s when Kate started to add…just about everything else into his briefs. The other 2 eggs were runy, next she filled his pants with the jug of water and poured down the honey and filled his briefs with the can of whipped cream. “I know you like your sugar, baby.” She said, licking the side of his ear. She gripped him by his briefs again and continued to pull them up until they ripped some more. She lifted him up to their coat rack, tore a hole in his briefs and left him hanging on the rack for five minutes. She ripped him off the rack when his time was up. He walked back to the group with his head down and obeyed Kate for the rest of the game. She wouldn’t let him change for one hour. “And new rule,” She added. :You are only allowed up to three truths in a row, but your fourth turn must be a dare or they’re will be punishments if you refuse. This is what she was like when she’s only had a little alcohol in her system. This worried me sometimes what this girl was really capable of.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #9
LadyDiamond2012

Heres the next part! I'm taking my time with this story and posting small sections here and there, I don't want it to be rushed

“Ok, it’s Lexi’s turn.” Kate said, “Who do you want to dare honey?” I thought for a moment. After Kate’s dare with Matt, I was feeling a little excited. I wanted to do something really out of character that the group would be shocked by. Ashley licked her tongue across her teeth, she was going to be my pick anyway. “I dare Ashley to let me spank her 5 times on each cheek.” She had already admitted to me that she liked me, but her eyes light up and she seemed a lot more excited than earlier. I was never in a dominant position, and I always felt more like a submissive, but again I was a little tipsy his little. Ashley laid across my knee, lifted her skirt up to reveal her panties and slid them down to her ankles. I caressed the right side of her cheek before lifting my hand in the air and swiftly landing it on her behind. She gasped, but it was more of a gasp of pleasure instead of pain. “Harder!” She ordered me. Now she seemed to be in the dominant position and every time I landed my hand on her she shouted for more and grabbed onto my hand, forcing me to hit her behind. Kate’s eyes sparkled while Matt’s jaw dropped in surprise and horror. He’s used to me being his little princess, shy and innocent. Except for tonight. When we were finished, Kate forcefully pressed my lips against hers, and I felt like putty. Overjoyed and maybe even in love. “I really enjoyed that babe, but I’m going to get you back for that, just be ready.” She whispered to me softly. I was estatic.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:16 AM   #10
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Seems good so far, but you might want to tone things down a bit if you are making this long. Also, I think you're mixed up some of the names and stuff. That last part didn't make much since because of who you said was doing what... so I am assuming you just messed up. You might want to edit the post to fix that. Otherwise, pretty good.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #11
dickface

that was a great chapter, i cant wait to hear more!
Old 10-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #12
LadyDiamond2012

I'm back! And this chapter is a little longer! Enjoy if you like weirdness (and I'm sure that's why we're all on this site lol...)

It was Ashley’s turn and she gave me one of those smirks that just make me melt. “I dare Lexi to let me diaper her.” I flushed. “You’re in luck.” Kate said. “Sometimes when Matt and I are going hot and heavy we get into some pretty weird stuff. In face I have some diapers in the closet here.” When she came back a couple minutes later, Kate came back with a black travel bag. When she opened it up, we found items like diapers, butt plugs, handcuffs and sexy leather lingerie. Ashley’s face was bright with excitement. “Wait a sec, can I spice my dare up a bit? I’d like to use anything I want in this bag on Lexi.” she asked Kate politely. Kate considered it. “Ok. Just be careful with my baby. She’s sensitive.” I sighed of relief. “Nah, I’m kidding, do with her as you please.” I swallowed and looked at Kate with wide, scared eyes. “Okay, time to change baby.” Ashley said as she gently pushed me to the ground. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zipper down, rolled me over onto my back and rolled my pants down to my feet. I could feel something sticking into my anus and I jolted. I knew she was going for the butt plug. I whimpered and started to hyperventilate. When it was inserted in properly, she rubbed my head and kissed my forehead. “This is payback for the spanking.”

“Let’s roll you over now.” She spoke the way a mother would to her newborn. She pulled out the diaper pack and opened one up. She lift my legs in the air and rubbed some kind of powder or cream on my behind before taping the diaper up. Thankfully, she let me pull up my pants when I begged her nicely. Looking over, I noticed Kate getting tired. “Okay, it’s my dare.” Matt said, “and I dare everyone to go the fuck to bed.” Suddenly, Kate passed out drunk head first in the leftover jello shooters. “Guess that worked out good.” He smiled as he carried her off to bed. I was about to go to the washroom and take off this stupid diaper when Ashley stopped me. “Wait a minute, you are mine and I want to have my way with you just for tonight.” “After tonight, do you think you would be interested in…seeing me more?” Ashley pulled me close to her and got under the covers with me. “You know I do. but tonight, I just want to have a little fun, then we can talk about getting into a serious relationship.” She paused. “If that’s something you’re comfortable with.” “You know I am. I knew you were a great girl from the start.” I told her honestly. She paused me from my speech and kissed me.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:24 PM   #13
Dareholic
getDare Addict

This is a good story. Love how she got her pay back.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:48 PM   #14
LadyDiamond2012

Thanks for the quick reply! This is my first erotic story so sorry if there are some mistakes
Old 10-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #15
bee9
getDare Succubus

That's a good story for sure.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk