Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-02-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
sweetashoney

Default Train Dare / Tease [non-fiction]

1 month after my masturbation dare in Burger King I was feeling on top of the World and had explored my sexuality more and more. My friends kept trying to challenge my exhibitionist nature but we could never find somewhere that was busy enough to be daring, but at the same time not too busy that it would be impossible not to get caught. So it came to be that during lunchtime at school on Thursday one of my friends challenged me to a dare that I could not resist.

I have changed names of people to protect their identity. I was talking with C and J in the hall when K came in from outside. K started to explain that she had been talking to the guys and that they would like me to take up a dare that they have designed. Well I knew that it would probably involve nudity and maybe even masturbation but the location was the factor that really made it interesting. Tomorrow was a non-uniform day and the guys wanted to dare me to another changing clothes dare. C said that it would be the perfect opportunity as you could wear whatever you wanted to school tomorrow and whatever they wanted me to do could not be too bad. K then said 'actually the location is somewhat risky but I think that we can get away with it if we get there early' I was somewhat baffelled but at the same time very interested to hear where they had in mind. 'OK' I said, 'Where do they want me to do the dare'

'Tomorrow we are going to have to arrive at the train station earlier than usual and make sure that we get into the rear compartment of the train and then make sure nobody apart from our group come into the section.' K said. 'How many people am I supposed to be performing in front of?' I asked anxiuosly. 'Well there are the 8 guys and then 6 girls not including yourself.'
Now the most people that had ever seen me nude was 9, now they were asking me to do it in front 14 people and mostly boys. It was apparent that my little exhibitionist adventures had spread amongst my friends and that more of them were eager to see if I was indeed as daring as was being told.
'We will wait until the train is in motion and then you have the time it takes for us to get to the next stop to change your clothes, that gives you 10minutes at least, that will be easy for you' K said. C nodded and agreed that that would be plenty of time, that I would probably not even need half of that. 'Are there any exceptions to the dare?' I asked. J then spoke up 'Well I would think that the guys would expect you to strip completely naked again before putting on any new clothes, other than that, I dont know' I had to think for a while. Could I again reveal my whole body to more of my friends on a train that was full of other students and could I get away with it?
'OK' I said 'I will do the dare, but on one condition for every minute I am naked I want £5' The other girls looked at each other and K ran out of the hall to obviously go and ask the guys. This would mean that I could get naked and changed as quick or as slow as I wanted and I would make some money in the process. K returned quickly the answer quite obvious from the look on her face. 'The guys have said that they will pay you £5 for every minute you spend completely naked after you strip and that they will also pay you £20 if you dont wear any underwear for the whole of next week' I thought quickly about this and smiled. I had not worn underwear at school on several occasions and I although the prospect of not wearing any for a whole week, with people knowing, was a little scary I wasn't about to turn down the money. 'OK, its a deal' At that moment the bell for end of lunch sounded.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #2
BeX25

More please, MORE!

BeX

BeX
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #3
darefreak101

Great story, please add more
darefreak101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #4
johnsalach

Another great story, sweetashoney.

Keep going!
johnsalach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
MasterO
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to MasterO

These are good stories, do you plan to make them into a movie?

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.
MasterO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
NakhtiChaos

I like where this one is going...............
NakhtiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 03:21 AM   #7
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

nice story and movie i don't think she will
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:44 AM   #8
justuseme2008

awesome story!! keep it comin

Advertisements
Kink Talk