Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #1
wme

Default Grandma with wedgies

This is my first story. Hope you enjoy it. I will post almost every day.

My name is George. I live in central Kansas now where everything is far from each other. I am a geek. I am moving with my grandma for only 2 reasons. I would like to meet her and my parents were too tired of my savage ways of being spoiled and don't have a way to change it. I am 5 foot 7 and I am 16 years of age.

As I get off my plane, I walk with an elegent pace toward the baggage claim. Grandma said she would give me some clothes. I knew she would be like a good grandma and buy me new clothes for a new life. I went to claim my only luggage, computer tech. But before I can get to it. I come across a sign that says George Brown. My name.

"Grandma!" I began. "I was excited like the whole trip to meet you. Before we go home I need to get my computers now."
"Well O.K." Grandma accepted.

As we got my luggage and walked to the car, I began to wonder. What would it be like?

Last edited by wme; 04-23-2011 at 11:29 AM.
wme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wme for this post:
Old 04-23-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

keep going but you should make alot bigger paragraphes
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:02 PM   #3
wme

The first thing I saw on my way was the mall. The mall, apparently was 4 hours from the house. Talk about a road trip. It was probably the size of 3 large Macy's. Containing a food court, movie theater, and various clothing stores and knick knack stores, I knew this is where I would get my clothes. I began to think of the various clothes that I would get. Polos would get me beat up. I decided that a graphic tee would probably be best. But not one of those sarcasm ones. I would hate people to get the wrong image about me.

Grandma brought out a large bag full of misc from the trunk. "What's in that?" I asked. "Your suprise." she said with joy. We walked in, there was practically no one there. I was really happy it wasn't busy. Then, we walked into a Victoria secrets. "What do we need in here?" I wondered. "Oh nothing. Just a-" she snapped a picture with a large computer from her bag and saved it to her email.

I looked at it to see a picture of me in a bikini. "That's computer generation! I never wore that!" I said outraged. "But unless you want this to go to your new school, you better do as I say. She pulled out a printed sheet of paper and gave it to me. It was rules.

Rules
1. You will do everything I tell you to.
2. You will not give me attitude.
3. You will wear anything I tell you to.

For now you must do all of the following in order.

1.Show this paper to the hottest worker at Victoria Secrets.
2.Try on random panties without looking at the tags and ask her to let you know if they are the correct size.
3.When you find you're size, right it down here______________________
4.Put 5 pairs of panties that are your size in a shopping basket.
5.Do steps 2-4 but with thongs.
6.Use the softballs I'm about to give you as breasts and find your bra size and right it down here. ______________
7.Put 5 pushup bras in your basket your size.
8.Put 3 Strappless Bras your size in the basket.
9.Put 2 Sports Bras your size in the basket.
10.Use your phone to call for me to give you accessories and cash.

I glummly accepted the conditions and she handed me 2 softballs that I stuffed in my pockets. I walked into Victoria Secrets and found the hottest one there. She wore by far the most make up and was about my age. She had long flowing brown hair and huge breasts. I showed her the paper and she cracked up. But nevertheless she agreed to help me. I was so humiliated I never wanted to go out again. But I had to do this. I began to try on pantie after pantie until I found the right size. I would first pick one and go into the changing room and walk out almost immeadiately. I found my size to be size 16 and put 5 panties in the basket. Now for the embarressing part. I did the same with thongs.
Old 04-24-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
daremaster 1
getDare God

know i really like it keep on going
Old 04-24-2011, 06:34 PM   #5
wme

Now was the most embarressing part of the mission. I picked out a bra that looked suitable to hold the softballs in place. THen I followed the worker to the changing rooms. Knowing that I was a boy, she knew I didn't know how to work a bra. So she decided to help me out. As soon as I got my shirt off, she put the white bra over my head and fastened the straps. I took the softballs out of my pants and put them in the cups. She opened the door. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "All girls must be out of the changing rooms when they have underwear on. It's a new rule to prevent lines in changing rooms." I was already embarressed because when I walked out. 2 girls saw me and took a picture.

She measured me and got it over with.

I called grandma and she came right over.

"Hey. I already got the rest of your clothes in the car." She said. She paid for the underwear and we went into the changing rooms. Apparently I can be in the rooms as long as I want. Set up by the worker for a few pictures. Grandma put me in a pair of panties and a matching pushup bra that were pink with big hearts. She had to help me put them on. THe panties felt like nice cotton on my butt. The "breasts" however were huge. She threw my other clothes I brought in the trash.

After I got on my undies she said "I got a big surprise for you that your going to love!" She pulled out booty shorts with a fuzzy rabbit tail on the back and a tight pink rabbit shirt. I unhappily put them on and left. She knew I was unhappy.

"I guess you don't have to wear those shorts." She took them off in the middle of the parking lot and threw a miniskirt at me. I of course put it on and knew people were looking at us. We finally got to the car. "Tell you what. You've been such a good girl. I think you deserve a surprise."
Old 04-24-2011, 06:48 PM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

keep on going one more chapter today plzz
Old 04-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #7
wme

"What's my surprise?" I asked. "You'll see when we get to the house." She replied.

The rest of the ride was uncomfortable. I guess panties are like that to new guys.

When we got home, I had to carry all my clothes into a room. It was simple and all put into 3 suitcases. I got it all in in one trip. I took one look at my new room and sighed. Pink everywhere. A door that locks from the out side. A bunch of hooks on the ceiling. And no windows. A comfy bed lie in the corner along with a dresser and a desk. I knew I wouldn't start school for a week.

I had to sort all my clothes into my dresser and got a good look at them. No manly clothes at all.

"I'm ready for my suprise. It better be good." I said. "OK. I've got a few friends that want to meet you at the park tomorrow. It's getting late. Time for bed." I went into my dresser to get some clothes and found a thong, bra, tee, and some pj bottoms. I put them on (with the help of grandma) and slept uncomfortably.

I woke up and got some clothes on. Good night's sleep too. Happy morning. Everything went great. Or until the park. I got to the park at 1PM with Grandma for the friends. No one was there. We went to the bridge in the middle of the park and Grandma got the best of me. 3 cheerleaders-all in their costumes- were on either side of the bridge. I had no choice so I held my hands up and prepared for the worst. I got the worst.

First they decided to make things a little more uncomfortable with me by hooking the back of my bra to my panties...
Old 04-25-2011, 05:30 PM   #8
daremaster 1
getDare God

great keep going
Old 04-26-2011, 11:48 AM   #9
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

....trying to maintain grasp on reality....I'm slipping....can't seem to hold on....Fiction means "plausible events with imaginary characters" ....slipping still....Fantasy means "implausible events occurring in an unreal world" ....the maelstrom is strong here...being pulled into the fantastical....
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:23 PM   #10
wme

"Why are you wearing that?" One of the cheerleaders said refering to my outer clothes. "Don't you want everyone to see your underwear?" The cheerleaders ripped up my outerclothes. "We'll give you a 5 second head start. If we catch you, you have to do whatever we want for an hour. If you get past 500 ft before we can catch you, we will give you a ride home in a car with blacked out windows." I knew I could run fast. "Deal." One of the cheerleaders said. "Go" and I ran. I could only run about 250 ft before one of them caught me and tripped me.

"Now time for the fun. Your first instruction is to swallow these pills." One of the cheerleaders showed me 4 pills and a bottle of water. I easily swallowed the pills and the cheerleaders finished stripping me naked. Instantly my dick turned unerect and I felt a pain in my chest. I hoped for the best and closed my eyes. When I opened them when the pain was gone, one of the girls showed a mirror. I had breasts and a vagina! What had happened? "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed to find I had a voice like a girl. "Oh shut up!" One of them slapped me. "If you want some clothes you better behave. Now to the next item on the agenda." One of the girls handed me a thong. I got the idea and put it on. The girls walked up to a fence and hung the back of my thong on it. They began to walk away but I caught them. "Wait! What about my clothes!" They paused. One of the girls threw a skirt and a shirt at me.

About an hour later, it finally broke and I walked home.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #11
Apples0ranges

Did he get a sex change or just have like A fake strapped on thing
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:49 PM   #12
daremaster 1
getDare God

best part by far i love it
Old 05-01-2011, 11:56 AM   #13
wme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples0ranges View Post
Did he get a sex change or just have like A fake strapped on thing
Actually he has boobs but also has a penis
Old 05-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by wme View Post
cool when are you going to do the next part
Old 05-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #15
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wme View Post
Dude, if a guy actually grew boobs in real life it would take months and thousands of expensive pills, not just one and 10 seconds, please do research before you post, and like memories for life said, fantasy much?
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk