Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-17-2008, 09:41 PM   #1
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Default Need Babysitting

Hey! I'm a 14 yr old girl looking for some dares to do while I'm babysitting a 7 yr old girl. Nothing to messy ok? Plz reply.
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:45 AM   #2
alexrules01

Can the girl be involved, and I don't mean sexual stuff, thats wrong!

-You could use a lot of items throughout the house to masterbate. Lick them clean and put them back.
-Wear some of the girls underwear or even clothes. Or rumage through the parents clothes and wear them
-Ring 5 random people in the phone book/lodged in phone and try and have a sonversation with them.

If you want to include the girl
-Be her 'doll' and let her do as she wishes with you.
-If her parents say she can't do something, let her do it. Like if she has to be in bed by 8, let her stay up till 9 or 10 etc
Old 02-18-2008, 06:10 AM   #3
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Here's a dare & most probably the best babysitting dare you'll ever get: For the whole duration that you will be responsible of the child act as responsibly & maturely as possible & do everything possible not to break the trust that her parents are putting in you by letting you taking care of her in their absence.

Then when the parents are back & you're done with babysitting, do whatever dares you want.

Oh & I dare you also not to do alexrules01 last dare in his post above... (that's what I meant anyway by not breaking the parents' trust). Running through the parents personal stuff isn't that great of an idea either, by the way...

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 02-18-2008 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Another idea
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:48 AM   #4
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe_Gurl View Post
Hey! I'm a 14 yr old girl looking for some dares to do while I'm babysitting a 7 yr old girl. Nothing to messy ok? Plz reply.
Walk around in just your underwear. If she asks or questions you, just say it's normal.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:43 PM   #5
alexrules01

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty_chloe View Post
Oh & I dare you also not to do alexrules01 last dare in his post above... (that's what I meant anyway by not breaking the parents' trust). Running through the parents personal stuff isn't that great of an idea either, by the way...
Well the parents arnt going to find out about it, because if they did then you'd lose your job! But whateva they dont know, means you get away with it. Wearing the mum of the families' bra under your shirt while you babysit isnt gonna get you in trouble unless the parents see it out! JEEZ!
Old 02-19-2008, 12:38 AM   #6
lucky
Account Banned

some children tell everything to the parents, I know one who was complaining to mum that father talked with another woman on phone... so take care!

No idea of a suitable safe dare.
Or one: do your job as your master would have told you to. Not only take care of the kid. Clean the room if there is any mess. Wash dishes. You have to continuously do something, let's say for 2 hours without having a break.

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:16 PM   #7
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrules01 View Post
Well the parents arnt going to find out about it, because if they did then you'd lose your job! But whateva they dont know, means you get away with it. Wearing the mum of the families' bra under your shirt while you babysit isnt gonna get you in trouble unless the parents see it out! JEEZ!
It has nothing to do with being caught or not... My comment is about respecting other people's property & acting responsibly when you're in charge of a young child. Ever heard of common sense?

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 02-19-2008 at 08:38 PM.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:25 PM   #8
ainulindale

Quote:
Here's a dare & most probably the best babysitting dare you'll ever get: For the whole duration that you will be responsible of the child act as responsibly & maturely as possible & do everything possible not to break the trust that her parents are putting in you by letting you taking care of her in their absence.

Then when the parents are back & you're done with babysitting, do whatever dares you want.

I agree completely, even if you're not doing anything wrong or there's no way you can get caught, there's no reason why you should be using a babysitting job as an opportunity to play TorD, it's irresponsible.

Limits: blood, permanent, illegal, family or friends, food
ainulindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:32 AM   #9
alexrules01

Quote:
It has nothing to do with being caught or not... My comment is about respecting other people's property & acting responsibly when you're in charge of a young child. Ever heard of common sense?
Well she asked for dares and I gave some to her. I didnt want to say "you shouldnt be doing dares while watching a child." If she wanted to act responsible, she wouldnt have asked for dares.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:03 AM   #10
dazzanna
Baby Member

Default Try this

Short skirt ... No knickers ..
dazzanna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk