Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-19-2012, 04:20 AM   #1
teady bear

Default Mary and Sylvias bet

Mary woke up from her sleep reached over and turned off her alarm then quickly showered and put on her work clothes and walked out to the front of her house to wait for her best friend and workmate to pick her up. Mary was in a good mood because today was the day she would find out who won the bet she made with her friend last month and she was positive she had won.

Mary had bet her friend that if she made more money than her friend in the work fundraising competition her friend would have to do a strip in front of there other two male workmates and be the office slave for a week and if she made more Mary would have to humiliate herself on the weekend by being a humiliation slave at her friends little sisters slumber party.

Mary had just turned 18 years old and was quite good looking with shoulder length blond hair blue eyes and a nice skinny body with small breasts and tight little bum. As she saw her friend driving towards her she smiled and waited until she stopped the car and got in.

"Morning Sylvia how are you today" Mary asked as we drove off. "I'm good Mary i hope your ready for your humiliation this weekend" she replied. "Lets wait and see who wins at lunch when we get the results of the fundraising"Mary replied with a big grin on her face.

At the office work went on as usual apart from the other workers in the office constantly patting her on the back and wishing her good luck with the bet as they knew what they were getting if Mary won the bet.

The morning went extra slow and Mary was starting to have second thoughts about her bet but there was nothing she could do now except wait and hope she won. Then suddenly the boss entered the room with the list of the top fundraisers names and how much they made and pinned it to the notice board.

As Sylvia and Mary read the notice Marys jaw dropped and she turned red with embarrassment as she realized she lost the bet by ten dollars"I'll see you Saturday morning Mary you are going to have a busy weekend Sylvia said as she hurried back to her desk and called her sister to tell her the good news.

Saturday morning came around very quickly as Mary found herself at Sylvia's house about to ring the door bell and become some sort of humiliation entertainment to Sylvia's 16 year old sister and her friends at a slumber party.
Mary took a few minutes to compose herself and to stop shaking with nerves then placed her finger on the door bell and pushed the button RING RING.
There was no turning back now.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
deltavoyager

Good so far! Can't wait for the next part!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:04 AM   #3
HHHobo

Red face

Great start! I'm looking forward to the next episode.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:24 AM   #4
loves_the_dares

So much potential here!!

Also if someone PM's "Quick Strip" to me I will have 30 seconds to strip competely naked and will stay like that for 10 minutes

Likes: Denied Orgasm, Semi-Public Nudity, Strangers, Embarrassment, Spanking
Dislikes: Light Bondage, Completely Public, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, Anal
Limits: Toys, X-Dressing (Nothing Available), Ice, Poo, Pee, Cum, Extreme Pain, Permanent, CBT
loves_the_dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:10 AM   #5
teady bear

Mary could hear footsteps inside the house getting louder and getting closer to the door. Then the door opened and Sylvia greeted Mary with a cheeky grin and told Mary to follow her as they walked back into the house and up to Sylvia's bedroom where Sylvia's little sister Kim was sitting on the bed waiting for her.

"So your my birthday present this weekend" Kim said and handed Mary a bag. "As your my humiliation slave you are only to speak when i or one of my friends at my slumber party asks you to speak and you will only be wearing the clothes i have placed in the bag then you will be handcuffed behind your back so you will comply with any request me or my friends have for you" then Kim got up from sitting on the bed and headed downstairs to her friends leaving Sylvia to get Mary ready for her humiliation.

Mary opened the bag and emptied the clothes onto the bed then looked at the clothing she was going to be forced to wear. There was a small pair of cotton panties with lace running around the band a short skirt that would barely cover her ass that buttoned up at the side of her waist and a white string bikini top that ties up around her neck and behind her back.

Mary looked at Sylvia with a strange look on her face as Sylvia said "you know the bet and its time to face the consequences and you know if i lost i wold have had to go through with my bet" "I know" as Mary took of her clothes placing them in a neat pile on the bed and then putting on the other clothes.

"Now hands behind your back "as Sylvia cuffed her and lead her down stairs and into the lounge room where Kim ans six of her friends were drinking and watching videos.

"Look what we have here girls its our entertainment for the next two nights " Kim yelled to the other girls as they surrounded Mary to observe there prize.

Last edited by teady bear; 08-22-2012 at 05:21 AM.
teady bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #6
MattInPanties

I love this story so much! Please keep going, I am so excited to hear what happens next!

Advertisements
Kink Talk