Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-22-2017, 12:22 AM   #1
MistressAlexx

Female 23/female/master seeks 21-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam not required)

23/female/master seeks 21-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam not required)

My name is Mistress Alex and I am looking for a new slave. Webcam is not required, or even requested. I have a busy life and a job that keeps me outside all the time. I don't have time to deal with webcam, nor do I care to. This is going to be a purely offline relationship. I have a life, and I like to keep the parts of my life separate. I am looking for a long term slave, not a short one time thing. I would like us to be able to talk, so not just play.

I do expect my slave to keep a blog and complete daily tasks. You'll know of your tasks ahead of time, so I do expect them to be completed every day. If you can't manage to keep a daily blog and perform daily tasks, don't bother me. I do try and work with your schedule to keep things manageable. I don't want to control everything about your life, it's your life to live. However, as our relationship progresses I may be interested in clothing control or I may require it on certain occasions. I expect my slaves to be well mannered and reasonably intelligent. In other words, don't bother me if you can't grasp basic spelling. I don't intend to waste my time trying to decipher whatever convoluted language you've come up with. I don't expect you to be extremely intelligent either, just not completely foolish. If English is not your first language, I am willing to be more lenient on this matter. I am not opposed to training a beginning slave. You can not be in a relationship with a party who doesn't know about this relationship, if we end up having one. Gender and location do not matter (though USA is preferred), and age wise I'm interested in someone 18 to 27. You must be willing to wear a collar type thing at all times - for ease of maintaining discretion a bracelet/necklace/ring/anklet will do. We will discuss this.

I enjoy causing pain, semi-public,body writing (on occasion), denial (we will work up to that, so it won't be right away), edging, and chastity.
My limits are: urine and scat play, family, bestiality, social suicide and permanent.

If you're interested, reach out to me on kik. Send me your: name, age, location, experience level, likes dislikes and limits. My kik is TheMissAlexxx

Last edited by MistressAlexx; 02-22-2017 at 01:46 AM.
The following user says Thank You to MistressAlexx for this post:
Old 02-22-2017, 02:17 AM   #2
saislave

I am interested in it
Old 02-22-2017, 07:31 AM   #3
EzniacII

Thumbs up

I'd love to be your slave.
I'm also not afraid to start with denial!
Please send me a message if you want to give me a chance.

Ezniac, 18/M
Old 02-22-2017, 11:59 AM   #4
MistressAlexx

Traffic

I am no longer accepting applications at this time, I have found enough good options.
The following user says Thank You to MistressAlexx for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk