Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-23-2021, 03:30 PM   #76
Weables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Thank You, now we just need to decide if this is a blind experiment or not. Do the subjects know which group they are in?
It would take a little more coordination and discussion amongst the researchers privately, but I think a blind study would be better, and much more fun for the subjects.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys
Weables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 03:34 PM   #77
Foo_Boy_Ben

Just lurking atm, but ive always been interested in hypno
Thread does interest me

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 03:38 PM   #78
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

In an effort to be a little fairer, I am going to try to reply to everyone in a single post and not spam the thread unnecessarily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairviola View Post
Well I would have set it at a 6, but I woke up this morning nearly humping my pillow so I think that makes it a 7 at least! Luckily I知 still coherent so far, but I will update again tonight after another listen or two!
Well done! Do let us know how you are feeling after tonight's listens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indieriot View Post
I have listened to the curse ten times now. My arousal is much higher than normal, I would say about a 6. I went to bed last night with the curse on repeat. My arousal went up to about an 8, but that may have something to do with how many times I edged listening to the curse. I fell asleep with a sore clit. It was really nice to be that worked up before bed. For some reason I sleep better that way.
For another answer I prefer hypno files that men do instead of women. It does seem to matter and be more effective with a male voice.
I'm enjoying this.
Thank you for the feedback. I am curious, would you say the arousal grew with each listen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttgirl View Post
for now i've just listened 5 times and 63 more times to go omg

well till now it's not working i think but well i've also never tried to orgasm though i rubbed a few times

well maybe it kinda effecting me a bit but definitly not sure
Let's keep listening. Give the suggestions time to sync in.

Questions for you:

1. On a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest what is your level of arousal.
2. Did you clean and plug your ass before the first listen as instructed? How did this affect you?

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 03:39 PM   #79
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weables View Post
It would take a little more coordination and discussion amongst the researchers privately, but I think a blind study would be better, and much more fun for the subjects.
That's what I was thinking too. We don't want the test group unduly stressed worrying about it.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-23-2021, 04:32 PM   #80
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

I think the test group should have another listen 😇

Dislikes: Wedgies, nipple clamps, bladder control.
Limits: clit clamps, photos, video, permanent, blood, scat, piss, family

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Thread (please ignore, not reverse psychology, genuinely please ignore) -
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407653
CumDumpMaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 04:34 PM   #81
indieriot

Send a message via Yahoo to indieriot

Thank you for the feedback. I am curious, would you say the arousal grew with each listen?

Yes it does. I listened to it twice earlier and it definitely bumped up quite a bit. At the same time hypnosis generally boots up my arousal anyway...

To be completely honest I can't get off without permission from my Dom or one I'm playing with and respect. This has nothing to do with hypnosis but conditioning from my first Dom...

So I'm not sure I'm the best test subject. Actually getting off probably won't happen. A ruin could I guess? Dunno.

Interest:
Likes: edging, genital torture, heavy pain, Ruined Orgasm, most forms of edge play, pet play, age play
Dislike:Urine, Punishments, Electricity, Ice
Limits: no permanent damage, no burning, no food, nothing very public, scat

30/FtM/queer

Want to torture me? http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417999
indieriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 04:34 PM   #82
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumDumpMaia View Post
I think the test group should have another listen 😇
Are you feeling lonely? Your thread has certainly blown up.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-23-2021, 04:37 PM   #83
fairviola

Had some spare time and I listened to it three more times consecutively! I was wet basically all day and this just made it worse lol
fairviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 04:39 PM   #84
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Are you feeling lonely? Your thread has certainly blown up.
Nooo I was spreading the love

Dislikes: Wedgies, nipple clamps, bladder control.
Limits: clit clamps, photos, video, permanent, blood, scat, piss, family

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Thread (please ignore, not reverse psychology, genuinely please ignore) -
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407653
CumDumpMaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 04:40 PM   #85
fairviola

Quote:
Had some spare time and I listened to it three more times consecutively! I was wet basically all day and this just made it worse lol
I知 also gonna edge and listen to it a few more times tonight, I feel kind of addicted ahh
Old 09-23-2021, 04:42 PM   #86
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Hmmm,
Interesting predicament. Your feedback on the effects of the file is valuable though. I suppose we could use ruined orgasms for you. Or would permission to go beg for an orgasm work? Either way please keep us informed of your orgasms.

Quote:

Yes it does. I listened to it twice earlier and it definitely bumped up quite a bit. At the same time hypnosis generally boots up my arousal anyway...

To be completely honest I can't get off without permission from my Dom or one I'm playing with and respect. This has nothing to do with hypnosis but conditioning from my first Dom...

So I'm not sure I'm the best test subject. Actually getting off probably won't happen. A ruin could I guess? Dunno.
Wonderful. So would you say your arousal is at a 10 now? Or do you think there is still room for improvement?

Quote:

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 09-23-2021, 04:55 PM   #87
indieriot

Send a message via Yahoo to indieriot

My arousal calms down from doing other things. I'm currently at about a 5. Ten for me is I guess crying and begging to cum. I can say that I can't currently ignore that I'm aroused and my pussy is swollen.. *shrugs*

Also I don't have a Dom at the moment and haven't had one for a while... So I have no one to ask. I don't mind commenting on what happens but some random person giving me permission just won't work for me. I blame my first Dom.... I am involved in bdsm in real life not just online. However you can't really go out meeting people right now...so here I am.

The hypno files about not cumming ever again and what not are really hot though and some of them have worked on me. I feel like you have to want it anyway for it to work, although I could be wrong on that one.

Interest:
Likes: edging, genital torture, heavy pain, Ruined Orgasm, most forms of edge play, pet play, age play
Dislike:Urine, Punishments, Electricity, Ice
Limits: no permanent damage, no burning, no food, nothing very public, scat

30/FtM/queer

Want to torture me? http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417999
indieriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 05:29 PM   #88
jehoftm

ho boy well the number of posts has jumped up significantly since i joined yesterday huh! i've listened 6 times so far, i'm definitely feeling more aroused than normal (and have been very wet every time i've finished listening) but i haven't really masturbated since i started, so we'll see how that goes.

i also definitely prefer a man's voice over a woman's - unsurprisingly, since i'm gay after all.
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 05:33 PM   #89
fairviola

Does anyone know of a female reading of Cal痴 Curse? I feel like that would be even more effective on me since I知 a lesbian. Also I知 edging rn my arousal level is probably an 8?
Old 09-23-2021, 05:53 PM   #90
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
My arousal calms down from doing other things. I'm currently at about a 5. Ten for me is I guess crying and begging to cum. I can say that I can't currently ignore that I'm aroused and my pussy is swollen.. *shrugs*

Also I don't have a Dom at the moment and haven't had one for a while... So I have no one to ask. I don't mind commenting on what happens but some random person giving me permission just won't work for me. I blame my first Dom.... I am involved in bdsm in real life not just online. However you can't really go out meeting people right now...so here I am.

The hypno files about not cumming ever again and what not are really hot though and some of them have worked on me. I feel like you have to want it anyway for it to work, although I could be wrong on that one.
I agree I think you need to be open to it in order to get the best results. But the file is making you arouse, so lets just continue on and see what happens. I can mark you down for ruined orgasms only, if that makes things eassier for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehoftm View Post
ho boy well the number of posts has jumped up significantly since i joined yesterday huh! i've listened 6 times so far, i'm definitely feeling more aroused than normal (and have been very wet every time i've finished listening) but i haven't really masturbated since i started, so we'll see how that goes.

i also definitely prefer a man's voice over a woman's - unsurprisingly, since i'm gay after all.
That's great. Excellent progress. Now of course I am going to ask you to rate your level of arousal 1 to 10. And also can you comment if the arousal increases for you after each listen?

Quote:
Does anyone know of a female reading of Cal痴 Curse? I feel like that would be even more effective on me since I知 a lesbian. Also, I知 edging rn my arousal level is probably an 8?
I'm not aware of one. A quick google search seems to indicate it only exists with a male voice.

You can tell yourself you're listening for me if that helps any. Already an 8? oh my goodness and you still have so many listens left.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cals curse, game dare, orgasm denial