Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice

She was fifteen minutes late. Jared and William stood in the courtyard and watched her rush into the school building. They were skipping school, but couldn't help but to laugh at her for seeming to be so upset for being late. She wore a teal spaghetti strap dress that went down to just above her knee, showing the world her beautifully sculpted shoulders and legs She had dark hair, brown but it looked black, and green eyes. Her backpack was slung over her shoulder and within a minutes time she disappeared into the building.

William looked at Jared. "Why do you think Allie's in such a rush? Not like she's going to find out what she missed anyway; she doesn't talk."

"I don't know, maybe she's worried she might miss the psychology lecture," Jared laughed. "You know why she doesn't talk, don't you?"

"No, why?"

"She watched her mother being raped and murdered when she was twelve. People say that it was so traumatic for her she just stopped talking and hasn't said a word since."

William laughed and let a smug smile show from his lips as he spoke, "Too bad she doesn't get around with the boys. A girl who doesn't talk? Man, that's the perfect woman. Plus, with a body like that think about the things she could do."

They laughed together and walked to Jared's car. Before opening the driver's door Jared took a second look at William. "She could be a real pretty toy if someone ever took advantage of her."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allie sprinted into the auditorium and took a seat in the back. The lecture had just started so she hadn't missed much, she was thankful for this. She took her bag off her shoulder and set it down on the floor between her legs and let out a sigh of relief. Beside her, her friend Beth sat and smiled at her as they both looked at each other. They'd been friends since kindergarten and even though Allie hadn't spoken in seven years, it didn't change they're friendship; they would always have a special way of communicating with each other.

Allie looked down to the stage and listened to Mr. Montgomery give his lecture. "Sometimes it is hard for most of us to realize that there are things, feelings, that we may never understand unless we are put in precarious situations where we discover them. You never think that you might feel something incredibly sensational in a life threatening situation, but you never know until you are actually put in that predicament," he said. "Now, most of us will never actually experience these feelings or situations and will never learn from them, but some of us, some of us will."
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fullofsecrets for this post:
Old 02-25-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
zac
getDare Sweetheart

great start...i look forward to the rest xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

Looks great, hope it will be as good as the last one.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #4
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Looks great, hope it will be as good as the last one.
Oh it will. You can count on it! And that last one isnt over yet
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 02-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #5
Mr. Fun 21

Like the looks of this one too. Nice start
Old 02-26-2012, 03:25 PM   #6
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Two

After the lecture Allie and Beth left school because it was a half day and went to lunch at a local diner. They sat in a booth, each of them taking seats on opposites sides of the table. They took their menus and started searching through them for what they wanted to eat.

After a few minutes a waitress walked over. "Okay girls, what will it be?" she asked, taking a pen and pad of paper out of her apron.

"Hmmm, I'd like a hamburger, no pickles, with some fries and a cherry coke," Beth said and then looked at Allie, "Do you know what you want, Allie?" Allie nodded and pointed at a chicken tender meal. "Allie will have chicken tenders and fries with a cherry coke too."

The waitress nodded, took down what they ordered, and walked away to the kitchen. Allie and Beth folded their menus and put them at the far corner of the table. They smiled at each other and both stared out the window for a little while.

"You want to come spend the night with me tonight?" Beth asked. Allie nodded of course, it was hardly even a real question anymore; Allie went and stayed with Beth all the time. At home her father could never understand her, though she never thought he actually tried.

"I thought we could rent movies and kick off the weekend with some relaxation and girl time," she commented and Allie smiled.

The waitress returned and set down their orders. The girls ate. Out side in the parking lot Jared and William were watching the girls, rather Allie, through the diner windows, but the girls didn't notice.

"Why are we here?" William asked. "Its making me hungry just smelling the place."

"I want to observe her a little," Jared replied, climbing on top of his car and sitting on the hood.

William joined him. "Who? Allie?"

"Yes, stupid. I think she would be the perfect candidate for the experiment."

"She doesn't talk though..."

"Exactly. No one will hear her scream if we grab her."

"Dude, I'm pretty sure she'd still scream if we tried to kidnap her...."

"Just shut up!" Jared snapped. "Its my decision...."
Old 02-26-2012, 05:13 PM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

This is starting off awsome. I thank I may like it more then the last.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #8
Mr. Fun 21

Oh my gosh, amazing!!! So great
Old 02-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #9
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Three

"Dude, are you going to make a decision or not? They're finishing up their lunch, man..." William said, nudging Jared.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm thinking okay? I Have to consider that she has that other girl with her, you know? That one does talk and she could cause quite a scene if we just take Allie and run."

"Well..... Then why don't we take them both?" William asked.

"Because, stupid. He told us to only pick one."

"Okay, first of all quit ragging on me! And second of all I don't think he will get that mad, maybe he would even like the idea."

Jared thought for a minute. The idea could work. It was after all all of their experiment, not just the boss's. But if he didn't like the idea and then they came with the both of them he and William could be in a whole hell off trouble.

"Fine, we will take the both of them, but if he yells at us - it was your idea."

"You are being such a dick right now."

"Yeah, yeah. I know, I'm sorry. Its just this whole experiment thing is making my nerves shoot through the fucking roof." Jared watched through the window far off as the girls paid for their lunch and were now exiting the diner. "Shut up now, they're coming out."
Old 03-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #10
Mr. Fun 21

Nice, but short, but its okay!!
Old 03-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #11
daremaster 1
getDare God

Shorter but still as good.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #12
fullofsecrets

Default A Hidden Voice Part Four

The girls appeared exiting from the front door of the diner. They were laughing together and holding hands. They got to Beth's car and both got inside. Beth tried to start it but it wouldn't start up. "Fuck..." Beth said, looking up at the sky through the sun roof of her car, noticing that it was getting cloudy and dark and was going to begin to rain. "I'll... I'll be right back, Allie."

Allie nodded and Beth stepped out of the car to go back into the diner to make a call, but from behind her William grabbed her with one arm around her stomach and the other around her mouth. He began dragging her to Jared's car and Allie got out of the car and started to run after him, a look of panic expressed on her face. Allie tripped on a rock that had blended in with the gravel of the parking lot; her face brushed against her cheek hitting her hard in the face. She started to grow sleepy.

Meanwhile William threw Beth into the trunk of Jared's car. "God could this get any easier?" Jared asked, walking up to a limp Allie laying on the ground and picking her up. He stuffed her into the back seat of his car and got in on the drivers side. "Alright, lets go. We have other things to do."

After an hour of driving Jared, William, and the now stolen girls arrived at a house just n the outskirts of the city. They got out and both grabbed a girl and dragged them inside. Once inside the house the girls were tied up and handcuffed with their hands behind their backs. They were blindfolded and laid on the ground. Beth was now asleep along with Allie due to a lack of oxygen in the trunk of Jared's very small convertible.

Jared and William stood over the girls as another man, considerably older and taller, walked into the room. "I thought I told you only to bring me one," the man said, walking in front of all of them.

"Yes, you did, sir. But you see it was quite impossible to get the one you wanted without the other one," William replied in quick response.

"Oh, I see..... So, who is the other one?" the man asked, now looking at Jared.

"Allie's friend...... Beth." Jared fiddled with his fingers growing a bit nervous.

"I suppose this will do. Now then, lets get them on the tables could we?" The man pointed to tables in the center of the room that were made of solid aluminum and hand belts on the sides of them to hold the girls down. The boys nodded and did as he said. "Now undress them." They did so and inside their pants they secretly grew hard unveiling each part of the girls's bodies. "I'll be back in an hour. Watch them," the man said, leaving the room.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:24 AM   #13
Russianslave
Account Banned

is this a rape story? kinda fucked up...
Russianslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #14
angel's heart

if this is rape it should be in the 18 and up section
sorry for being so moderator

Looking for casual male master
Female

PM me to have some fun!
Kik me: angelsheartxox
angel's heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #15
fullofsecrets

Oh uhmm sorry. I didnt know. Can staff move this please and thank you. By the way Im very sorry if my story offends anyone

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abduction, bdsm, force, hope, rape