Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #46
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Plz continue apsolutely amazing
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:43 AM   #47
RussianRonaldo

Thank you very much
RussianRonaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:02 AM   #48
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRonaldo View Post
Thank you very much
No, thank you, for writing such an awesome story.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:48 PM   #49
RussianRonaldo

Okay guys time for the next chapter. I included some writing at the end that you MUST READ. So thank you all for the continued support, and enjoy. Oh and also, somewhere In the story I say that this started on a Friday, I lied, it started on a Saturday, and this part and the part before take place on a Sunday, the day before school starts.

Chapter Nine: Still a Game?

"Okay Scotty, time for some fun!" I said sarcastically. At this point I had two options, either continue the game with extreme dares, or lighten it up and hope everyone else would too. I decided to do the first, and said to Scotty, "Okay, for your dare I want you to put on a blindfold and let us do whatever we want to you for five minutes." Shrugging, Scotty put on the blindfold, and while everyone else looked confused on what to do, I immediately got to work. I began by taking a handful of ice cubes and putting them into his crotch. I then got a rope, and used it to give him a suspended wedgie from my sister's door. Next I took some old toy handcuffs (the kind you needed a key to open), and cuffed his hands behind his back. I tied his feet together and laughing I said, "Hey guys, I think we'll be able to do whatever we want to him for a little more than five minutes."
"No fucking fair! This was not part of the dare!" Scotty screamed out.
"Yeah well I think we are going to be taking a short break from the game for now." I laughed, and everyone else joined in. Just then I noticed my sister taking pictures of Scotty on her phone, and soon after everyone else noticed too.
"Oh by the way girls, Scotty and James might have a little problem, because someone might have been taking pictures of them this entire time, and if they don't want these pictures to get out, they will do exactly what we say whenever we want them to." With all the girls laughing and agreeing, and Scotty on the verge of tears, I realized that I was completely screwed. "Okay James, for the next two weeks every day, including days you have P.E. in gym, you will be wearing a lovely thong chosen by us. You will also be required to finger any of my lovely friends on their command whenever they want you to. You will become our bitch, and at the slightest sign of disobedience, these pictures will find their way onto Face book. Now Scotty, you have a little bit of a tougher time. You will be listening to a hypo-file we will select. The one you will be listening to is called "More or Less Wetness". The file will override your bladder, making you fully incontinent during the daytime, so naturally you will wear diapers. It will also make it so that if you decide to wear diapers during the day, which you might want to, you will lose control of you bladder and bowels during the night and day. Trust me, the files DO work. Any questions?" My sister finished and my heart stopped. The only satisfaction I could find was that I was a little bit better off than Scotty was, but what was I going to do during P.E. when everyone saw my thong. My sister pulled up WarpMyMind.com on her laptop, pulled up the hypo-file, and played it through headphones into Scotty's ears. After doing this, her and her friends got re-dressed (properly), and forced me to get them off orally for what must've been 20 minutes each (except for my sister).
After I got each of them off, they went back to Scotty, who had fallen asleep, showing that the file had worked, and I released him and woke him up. Right when he woke up, Scotty began to piss himself , and he began to beg for a diaper. Giving him one, my sister took back the women's clothing from him and put them into the washer. My sister's friends then went home one by one, and Scotty also left, bringing with him a crate of diapers. Looking at me, my sister said "This is going to be one REALLY fun week!", and she went upstairs. I had no idea what was going to happen at school tomorrow.

Okay guys at this point it has no longer become a game of TorD, but instead a slave-master relationship. The story will continue *crowd cheers*, but please give me some feedback.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:29 AM   #50
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Wowza amazing update
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:49 PM   #51
hi bob

keep it up I've read many stories on this web site but yours is one of the best.
hi bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:35 PM   #52
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Please continue!
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #53
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome update, want more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:47 AM   #54
RussianRonaldo

Thank you all for the positive feedback! I will add more either tomarrow or the day after, whenever I have time.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #55
lilszymczyk

please continue this!
lilszymczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:35 PM   #56
jordan80

This is amazing!

Pm me and I will do anything you say insides my limits...
jordan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:11 PM   #57
wedgielover2

Awesomest story ever

Okay: Messy, public
Limits: Blood, illegal, cross dressing, extreme pain
wedgielover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:06 AM   #58
Thompa

Smile

This is my first ever reply on here, just wanted to say I loved your story and hope you carry it on. Well done its fantastic
Thompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #59
lord masterwedgie
Account Banned

this is an amazing story i cant wait for the updates i also like the fact that you worked in a few wedgies

limits: public, family, poo, pee, pictures, dares that take over 1 hour

i will do any wedgie/anal dare you pm me. be creative

male-19
lord masterwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #60
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

this is a great story, i can not wait for more!

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, great story, lifetime, sleep-over, sleepover