Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-29-2024, 07:27 AM   #1471
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
One quick and simple but hot dare :

Choose an old short skirt and cut it in both sides like in the following:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tempmedia.t...tumblr_tmp.mp4

You have to cut until the remaining fabric is just enough not to tear on its own. Also wear a crop top, white and as skinny as possible, and heels if possible. And of course, no underwear allowed

Now go to a mall/shopping center and spend at least 1 hour in there. Moreover, before leaving, you must succed at least 4 of the following 7 dares :

- Have a fake call phone while at least 3 different people can hear you. Then call must be at least 1 minute and you must tell dirty things like that you fucked your BF in the toilets and that you can feel it cum leaking, that it makes you so horny that you would fuck anyone right now ...

- Run through the mall like if "you're gonna miss your train/bus", so as fast as you can, regardless what you looks like ( your skirt may lift several times and reveal everything below)

- Pick up something in 5 different trash can and insert it inside your pussy until you leave (insert it just next to the trash can)

- By yourslef a colored drink (a cafe for example) and let someone bump into you, causing you making you spill your coffee on your boobs "by accident"

- Steal something from a shop by hidding it inside your pussy (can be a 50 cents cereal bar or similar)

- Drop something in the elevator, and pick it bakc exposing all your butt to the people behind you (10 times with at least 2 times with several people just behind you)

- Pull up your top and your skirt revealing all your body for 10 seconds in a row, in a place people could come and see you. Do it 5 times with one with eyes closed for the 10 seconds)

When you have succed 4 of the dares and spend at least 1 hour there you can go home !

If the dares are too much hard for you, you can adjust them a bit of course
I got some free time today and i need to buy some stuff anyway, so i guess ill do this now ♥

Oh oh... Page 99 now *-* 1 more to go *-*
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 02-29-2024, 07:35 AM   #1472
hail

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
I got some free time today and i need to buy some stuff anyway, so i guess ill do this now ♥

Oh oh... Page 99 now *-* 1 more to go *-*
Can't wait to read the report on this one

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 05:51 AM   #1473
Bandana
On Temporary Posting Probation

Default New Copy Dare

Just made a new "Image Copy" dare, 100 image dare.
And I do know you're into copy dares of risky degrees.

Might be a little bit too hot for this occasion though,
the upcoming #100 page celebration.

More for times when you need a big punishment...

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432433

Sending you the list too, since you may find it intriguing...

Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 04:03 AM   #1474
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Just made a new "Image Copy" dare, 100 image dare.
And I do know you're into copy dares of risky degrees.

Might be a little bit too hot for this occasion though,
the upcoming #100 page celebration.

More for times when you need a big punishment...

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432433

Sending you the list too, since you may find it intriguing...

Copying 100 pics is always a long process and it doesnt fit in what i believe the page 100 dare will be, but ill still do them, just from time to time ♥ When i got time and no other dare to do, i pick one or two pics and copy them ♥
Old 03-02-2024, 07:57 AM   #1475
Bandana

Cool More Celeb-rations!

Quote:
Copying 100 pics is always a long process and it doesnt fit in what i believe the page 100 dare will be, but ill still do them, just from time to time ♥ When i got time and no other dare to do, i pick one or two pics and copy them ♥
Wow, those are really hard! But to do them properly, you'll need a Master/
Mistress to set them up. At least most of them. Gooood Luck!

The page 100 dare will probably happen any time now....

Another celebration coming up, probably this year, is "Half a Million Views"
for this thread! That's a record in this section, worth celebrating!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6j...el=Provincials

Only threads beating you are stories: ♥ Strip Poker with a Twist ♥ :
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=92714
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=93354

which got me thinkin' that a celebration dare should be in the same spirit.
In other words: gamble like; let randomness (and a little skillz) rule dares.

If this thread continues in the same speed, it should reach half a million
this year, probably this very summer! So planning for it should take this
into consideration. In other words, there will be hotter weather!

Last edited by Bandana; 03-03-2024 at 12:13 PM.
Old 03-02-2024, 11:29 AM   #1476
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Wow, those are really hard! But to do them properly, you'll need a Master/
Mistress to set them up. At least most of them. Gooood Luck!

The page 100 dare will probably happen any time now....

Another celebration coming up, probably this year, is "Half a Million Wiews"
for this thread! That's a record in this section, worth celebrating!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6j...el=Provincials

Only threads beating you are stories: ♥ Strip Poker with a Twist ♥ :
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55781
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=62306

which got me thinkin' that a celebration dare should be in the same spirit.
In other words: gamble like; let randomness (and a little skillz) rule dares.

If this thread continues in the same speed, it should reach half a million
this year, probably this very summer! So planning for it should take this
into consideration. In other words, there will be hotter weather!

Yes its only days until page 100 is reached, i already plan the page 100 dare, so if you got any ideas, last chance to change something about the dare now ♥ I wont tell you the dare until its done to keep up the tension ♥

Oh really? Half a million? Biggest thread in this section??? ♥ I dont know if thats true, but it would be insane ♥ I never actually looked at those numbers lol ;P Then i guess after this page 100 dare there definitely (later this year) will be a half a million views dare ♥ Just sayin: Making this thread that big was NOT my work! It would never grow that much without this great community helping me ♥ You guys and girls ♥

Did i got this correct? If we beat the two "stip poker with a twist" threads, this will be the biggest thread of all getdare??? ♥ If that would ever happen another fucking insane extreme celebration dare would happen ♥ So lets crash this record and overtake GetDare ;P

Im soooo waiting for summer... finally staying outside (even at night) for hours naked without freezing ♥
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 03-03-2024, 12:02 PM   #1477
Bandana

Quote:
Did i got this correct? If we beat the two "stip poker with a twist" threads, this will be the biggest thread of all getdare??? ♥ If that would ever happen another fucking insane extreme celebration dare would happen ♥ So lets crash this record and overtake GetDare ;P
Yes, sort of correct. The biggest threads are bigger, but not really normal threads with people discussing stuff, more like "game" threads with comments like "-I'm in!" and similar, so when compared to normal threads; yeah, it's the story threads you have to beat to become the biggest on GetDare. But they have a big lead right now....
Old 03-03-2024, 12:59 PM   #1478
OhMyGosh

Ich finde zwar den Dropping Pics in Public Thread von dir wesentlich spannender, weil du hier manchmal schon sehr herumbitchst, was für mich die Grenze zwischen Risikospielchen, Exhibitionismus und aktivem sich für andere Präsentieren überschreitet. Trotzdem möchte ich mit meinem Post dabei helfen, dass wir uns der Seite 100 nähern.

Bin gespannt, was dann passiert.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OhMyGosh for this post:
Old 03-05-2024, 08:59 AM   #1479
beof95
Distinguished Member

turn some of your naked pics into puzzles and give them out to your friends (and a few people who you played with that you have the addresses of) as a gift.
Put all your dirty photos on a drive with a pass code and give the drive to your ex-es gf with a hit to what the pass word could be.

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to beof95 for this post:
Old 03-06-2024, 10:11 AM   #1480
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes, sort of correct. The biggest threads are bigger, but not really normal threads with people discussing stuff, more like "game" threads with comments like "-I'm in!" and similar, so when compared to normal threads; yeah, it's the story threads you have to beat to become the biggest on GetDare. But they have a big lead right now....
Whats the biggest all time thread on getdare? Including stories and everything ♥ If i become the biggest, the Event-Dare will be immense ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGosh View Post
Ich finde zwar den Dropping Pics in Public Thread von dir wesentlich spannender, weil du hier manchmal schon sehr herumbitchst, was für mich die Grenze zwischen Risikospielchen, Exhibitionismus und aktivem sich für andere Präsentieren überschreitet. Trotzdem möchte ich mit meinem Post dabei helfen, dass wir uns der Seite 100 nähern.

Bin gespannt, was dann passiert.
Ja ich versuche mich hier zu zügeln... das ist immer so Wellen artig *-* Mal ists einfach krass was ich tue und ich bin zu geil um aufzuhören und manchmal check ich selbst das es zu risky ist oder das word "Risiko" einfach nicht mehr trifft... *-* Jetzt gerade wirds wieder viel zu extrem werden wegen Seite 100, aber da möchte ich mich auch nicht drücken ♥

English version:
Yeah i try to stay not that extreme... Its different from time to time *-* sometimes im just doing fucking crazy shit because im to fucking horny to stop and sometimes i understand that what i do is too risky *-* Page 100 will be extreme again, but i cant chicken out there ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
turn some of your naked pics into puzzles and give them out to your friends (and a few people who you played with that you have the addresses of) as a gift.
Put all your dirty photos on a drive with a pass code and give the drive to your ex-es gf with a hit to what the pass word could be.
I can give her a stick with all the media i ever created (its very very very much since im doing this for ages and i film 99% of the dares i do, while i do them) ♥ I wont give my friends a puzzle of nudes of myself tho *-* And i will set up a password for all the media, but i wont really give her a hint, since i just hope she doesnt ever find out whats on the stick ♥

Just thinking about it makes me kinda wet, even when shes probably never gonna be able too see that media ♥ I also need to select some stuff, because its more than way more than 64GB and the biggest stick i got is 64GB ♥ And i dont want to buy a expensive new stick for gifting it to her ♥ Also possible that she just cleans the stick and uses it as a new usb stick for her own stuff ♥
Old 03-06-2024, 11:21 AM   #1481
FreeeWilly

That would be like throwing away a crypto wallet full of bitcoin
Such a waste
FreeeWilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 03:08 PM   #1482
Sluttysoni

Strip pool

Have a couple of games of 8-ball pool at a pub or pool hall with a friend. They'll will be risking money (which will be either for you, or for a charity of your choice) and you'll be risking your clothing (and possibly more).
You'll need your remote vibe, your crop or paddle and a dice.
You'll need to wear 8 pieces of clothing and have the vibe in place before you start.

First game:
Everytime they pot a ball legally, you must remove an item of clothing. Everytime you pot a ball they will lose a previously agreed amount of money. Now once your clothes start coming off it might be somewhat distracting for your opponent putting them at something of a disadvantage. So to even it up, everytime you pot a ball they will get control of your remote vibe whilst you take the next shot.
If you happen to foul whilst taking a shot you must roll the dice and your opponent gets to spank your arse that number of times.

Second game:

If you win you get back any clothes you lost. You also get double any money you won from the first round. If you lose you must remove any remaining clothing, which your opponent gets to keep and you lose any money you may have made.
As in the first game, every succesful pot you make gives your opponent control of the vibe and a foul gets your arse spanked.

To really push the dare you can continue to play, but this time against anyone in the pub who wants to play. (This might work better if your visit is with a group of friends, at least some of who know what you plan).
If you lose you have to perform a forfeit, you win and you win money.
Ask other people if they want a game. Agree a forfeit and an amount they are prepared to risk in the game and go for it.

Some ideas for forfeits:

You have to masturbate to orgasm in front of everyone.
The winner gets to spank your arse, pussy or tits for a minute.
You have to give your opponent a hand-job or finger fuck them.
You have to give your opponent oral sex.
You have to fuck your opponent
You have to have anal sex with your opponent.

You can add any forfeits you or your potential opponents see fit.
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please destroy any chance of me cumming for real ever again:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433697

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 01:39 AM   #1483
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysoni View Post
Strip pool

Have a couple of games of 8-ball pool at a pub or pool hall with a friend. They'll will be risking money (which will be either for you, or for a charity of your choice) and you'll be risking your clothing (and possibly more).
You'll need to wear 8 pieces of clothing and have the vibe in place before you start.

First game:
Everytime they pot a ball legally, you must remove an item of clothing. Everytime you pot a ball they will lose a previously agreed amount of money. Now once your clothes start coming off it might be somewhat distracting for your opponent putting them at something of a disadvantage. So to even it up, everytime you pot a ball they will get control of your remote vibe whilst you take the next shot.
If you happen to foul whilst taking a shot you must roll the dice and your opponent gets to spank your arse that number of times.

Second game:

If you win you get back any clothes you lost. You also get double any money you won from the first round. If you lose you must remove any remaining clothing, which your opponent gets to keep and you lose any money you may have made.
As in the first game, every succesful pot you make gives your opponent control of the vibe and a foul gets your arse spanked.

To really push the dare you can continue to play, but this time against anyone in the pub who wants to play. (This might work better if your visit is with a group of friends, at least some of who know what you plan).
Ask other people if they want a game. Agree a forfeit and an amount they are prepared to risk in the game and go for it.

Some ideas for forfeits:

I'm sure I've seen that dare somewhere before.
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 12:04 PM   #1484
Sluttysoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
I'm sure I've seen that dare somewhere before.
Ofcourse all credits goes to your sir
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please destroy any chance of me cumming for real ever again:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433697

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 03:26 PM   #1485
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysoni View Post
Strip pool

First game:

Second game:

Some ideas for forfeits:

This is nothing risky or so, it is intentionally showing off in a public pub or so where many people spectate me *-* Thats definitely too much *-*

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public