Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Will I cum for my birthday?
Cum 2 5.56%
Ruin 10 27.78%
Edging Only 24 66.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2023, 10:53 PM   #1
painbarbie

Cake 24F Punish Me for Cumming before my birthday!

I have been participating in LOCKtober and keeping myself denied for the month and I was planning on breaking my denial and cumming for my birthday on the 4th of Nov before keeping myself denied for the rest of the month. Unfortunately, yesterday I came, not once but twice and I believe I should be punished for this mistake, especially since I am very experienced with denial.

I’m looking for punishments for me to do to redeem myself - hopefully one or more punishments a day until my birthday. My kinks, limits and toys are listed in my signature. There is also a poll attached for you to decide whether I should still be allowed to cum for my birthday, stay denied or ruin. I’ll also be away with friends that day if anyone has specific tasks for then as well.
Kinks: Orgasm Denial, Forced Masculization, Appearance (clothes, hair etc) control, humiliation, degradation, Nipple / Clit Pumping, Clamps, Cropping/Wipping, Exhibitionism, Humping, Hypnosis, Light Pissplay.

Limits: Scat, blood, pics/vids, anything illegal / immoral, vaginal insertions, visible bruises/markings, blackmail.

Toys: Buttplug, collar/leash, vibrator, nipple clamps (several pairs), nipple/clit pumps, blindfold, crop, paddle, rubber bands + household items.
painbarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 11:56 PM   #2
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

You will of course stay denied from now on, all month and all November, add 2 weeks for the 2 orgasms in december too. So for now (outside the birthday poll possibility) no orgasms till 2 weeks in to December
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 01:15 AM   #3
painbarbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
You will of course stay denied from now on, all month and all November, add 2 weeks for the 2 orgasms in december too. So for now (outside the birthday poll possibility) no orgasms till 2 weeks in to December
Around the 15th?
Kinks: Orgasm Denial, Forced Masculization, Appearance (clothes, hair etc) control, humiliation, degradation, Nipple / Clit Pumping, Clamps, Cropping/Wipping, Exhibitionism, Humping, Hypnosis, Light Pissplay.

Limits: Scat, blood, pics/vids, anything illegal / immoral, vaginal insertions, visible bruises/markings, blackmail.

Toys: Buttplug, collar/leash, vibrator, nipple clamps (several pairs), nipple/clit pumps, blindfold, crop, paddle, rubber bands + household items.
painbarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 04:09 AM   #4
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Yes if you don't orgasm again your first would be on the 15th
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, humilaition, punishment