Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2018, 03:44 PM   #1
Mind

Flag Blue Logic Exposure Challenge

What this is: this is a quiz on logical fallacies which are errors in logical reasoning. They surround us everywhere: on TV, in newspapers, movies and behind our dining tables. Arguments are sort of like chess, but the difference is that you can live an authentic life without encountering the need to play chess, but you cannot live an authentic life without ever encountering arguments. The funny thing is, most argument you encounter are really, really bad but they are often very convincing. It is paramount that you know common logical errors that may drive you into believing something that isn't true, but is very convincing. This quiz is not designed to be fully aced, it's totally okay if you miss something or make a mistake. Don't go memorizing fallacies before you do the quiz or use external help (like google) to answer questions.

What is needed from you: straightforward, (preferably) short answers and 2 pictures. First one should be a clothed full frontal. Second one is for you to choose: either the naked caterpillar pose from behind or just naked on your knees with your legs apart. Face is never required.

Exposure: if you end up in the lowest 40% of scorers before 6 pm PST 3/17/2018, your picture will be exposed, but (there's always a but) i will not tell you where i expose it. You may find it yourself, but i will give no hints.

No face policy: you are not required in any way to show your face in the picture. If the idea of your identity being exposed turns you on, you can send it with your face anyways, but i will be the only person who sees it. I will not share it unless you fail the quiz and even if you do, i will blur out the face before posting it somewhere. I value your privacy and i will not expose your identity, just your body (and only if you fail).

I probably forgot to answer some concern you have, so shoot it in here and i will answer it. Good luck.

THE RESULTS ARE IN. SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE

P.S this was inspired by everyone who made quizzes and tests for our getdare people.

Love: obedient girls
Will do: edging, light cbt, forced
Dislikes: pee play, anal, a2m, pee drinking, pics
Not possible: face, video, personal information, public, shopping, scat, social suicide, permanent, hot sauce, intense anal, extreme pain.

Last edited by Mind; 03-17-2018 at 06:26 PM.
Mind is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk