Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
DanB

Loving the story so far, can't wait to read more!
Limits: 3 p's-piss poop and public!
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
MasterAtko

Really good story, looking forward to reading more
Very good detail and not too rushed.
MasterAtko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
The Sly Fox

Really really REALLY great story, want this to happen to me haha please do go on!

Likes: Anal, Spankings, Wedgies, pet play, CBT, Pegging, Forced/non con, light pain, punishment, light humiliation, Bondage/Rope Play, ice, denial. I'm also willing to try anything once

Dislikes (for punishment): Toothpaste, extreme pain, hard humiliation

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Blackmail, Face Pics (might come eventually)

Toys: vibrating butt plug, normal butt plug (small), 8" dildo, prostate play kit, ball gag, o-ring gag
The Sly Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
skyler_luvs_ya

I like this story
skyler_luvs_ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
daretiger

I like it, very good story
daretiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #6
Spanks

Send a message via MSN to Spanks Send a message via Yahoo to Spanks

Her head bobbing up and down on my cock brought me to orgasm very quickly. Once the cum started coming she positioned the head of my penis just within her lips so that all of of my cum was deposited in her mouth and none of it whent down her throut. She kept her mouth there as she stroked the remaining drops of cum out of my shaft. Once done she opened her mouth for Liz to present my load. "Good girl" Liz said, "now I want you to spit every last drop of that into his mouth. And you boy are going to swallow your filth." "Yes Ma'am" I replied even though the thought of swallowing my own cum utterly disgusted me. Susanna slowly crawled up ontop of me and waited till I reluctantly opened my mouth. She then opened hers and let the mix of her saliva and my cum drip into my opened mouth. The taste was terrible. A bland salty taste but it was the texture that got to me. It felt like a bunch of mucus sloshing around in my mouth. I almost gagged as I choked it down my throat. I opened my mouth back up as susanna had done but this time to show Liz that I had swallowed. Liz stuck her fingers in either side of my mouth and moved my lips around to make sure I wasn't hiding any in my mouth. "Good boy" she said with a light slap to my face.

Sorry about the big gap between posts and for this one being so short. I have been busy.
Spanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #7
The Sly Fox

You should deffinetly keep this one going

Likes: Anal, Spankings, Wedgies, pet play, CBT, Pegging, Forced/non con, light pain, punishment, light humiliation, Bondage/Rope Play, ice, denial. I'm also willing to try anything once

Dislikes (for punishment): Toothpaste, extreme pain, hard humiliation

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Blackmail, Face Pics (might come eventually)

Toys: vibrating butt plug, normal butt plug (small), 8" dildo, prostate play kit, ball gag, o-ring gag
The Sly Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk