Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-22-2019, 04:36 PM   #1
xxx123abc

Rainbow Urinal/piss gag

Hey guys,

So I owe my friend a punishment and he's decided that I'm going to drink piss for the first time. We're interested in using a piss gag but they are all expensive, any body have any ideas for how to make a home made one we are just going to use a open mouth gag/ring gag. Any help and advice greatly appreciated
xxx123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:36 PM   #2
Kapplegreen

Baseball cap, Funnel, hose/ tubing, and duct tape.
Place the spout of the funnel into the mouth of the tubing and drive it in as deep as you can without cracking or breaking the tubing. Then Proceed to tape it in place.
Tape the grip of the funnel to the bill of the cap.
Peel off a strip of duct tape big enough to cover your mouth and slice a good slit down the middle, Push the other end of the tubing through and and close your mouth around it before applying the duct tape to your face. (in case of facial hair it's probably best to shave)
Liberally apply more duct tape to secure in place and prevent leaking.
You now have a home made funnel/ urinal gag.
That said, WARNING!!!, your friend needs to be VERY careful when pissing, especially since it is your first time. You will gag, you will choke. He needs to watch closely to make sure you are breathing fine and that it subsides. Flooding your mouth with ANY liquid can and has lead to drowning. My advice is start slow. And because this is likely to end up being very messing do it either in the bathroom or on plastic sheets.
Kapplegreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gag, gay, piss