Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-05-2020, 05:14 PM   #1
DareMe2828

Smile Looking for some public dares 28 m.

I’m new to the whole online dare community but am definitely looking to embrace the excitement of being risky and going out during the day and night doing public dares,I’m open to elaborate ideas and risky challenges I’m pretty kinky and I’m really into bondage and self bondage so I could somehow incorporate those into the dares if you like to add them.

I love being naked some maybe some dares where I leave my clothes and walk or take photos in risky spots but I’ll leave that up to the commenter.

I would like to meet someone who I can regularly get dares from and take photos and videos to so if your interested feel free to message me on here or leave a comment I’m trying to ad more details to my post hooping it will generate more reply’s from people on here 🙂

I’m 28 years old blue eyes and 5’10 190 pounds in good shape I also love being submissive to maybe I’ll find an online master while I’m on here.
DareMe2828 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public dares, risky dares, self bondage dare, submissive male