Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-24-2017, 09:04 PM   #1
Windie_Love

Location: I live in Alaska about 20 miles out from a little town called Whittle.
Bomb I'm about to go for a run! (Home Edition)

So I am about to go for a hour run and need some torchers for me do do on the way. I am thinking more of the lines of tight clothing, butplug and gagges.

I kinda also like to do a home style one so anything you can find around the house. Like toothbrush, bandana, panties, bras, skirts, and even layerd clothing.

I want as well to look as slutty as possable and still be in lots of pain!

The skys he limit and if you see any typos you can pm me really hard dares that I will do and do a detailed report on!(That means any typos ever that you have seen me done.)

Last edited by Windie_Love; 04-24-2017 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Small fixes
Windie_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:24 PM   #2
Dentz99

wear your shortest skirt,tightest top,and a bra connection wedgie. put on one of your gags, put your butt plug in, and the banana in your pussy. halfway through your run take the banana out and eat it.
Dentz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dentz99 for this post:
Old 04-24-2017, 09:27 PM   #3
Windie_Love

Location: I live in Alaska about 20 miles out from a little town called Whittle.
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dentz99 View Post
wear your shortest skirt,tightest top,and a bra connection wedgie. put on one of your gags, put your butt plug in, and the banana in your pussy. halfway through your run take the banana out and eat it.
Will do, does anyone want to add?
Old 04-24-2017, 09:39 PM   #4
DreamingEvil

why don't you put toothpaste all over your nipples, gag, and banana before you insert them

Likes: nipple torture, edging, orgasm control, bondage, pain, long time anal insertion, ice, sounding

dislike (punishment): sounding, hard pain, mesy

Limits: Public, family, illegal, kids, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, cam, work, school, enema

Last orgasm:1/27

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81633
DreamingEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DreamingEvil for this post:
Old 04-24-2017, 09:43 PM   #5
Windie_Love

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingEvil View Post
why don't you put toothpaste all over your nipples, gag, and banana before you insert them
That would be a great Idea! I might have to run to the stor to buy some more though.(Almost out )
Old 04-24-2017, 09:51 PM   #6
Windie_Love

Talking

Add some more home items to the mix. I relly want to be in pain.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:56 PM   #7
Bae

Talking

Put 3 toothbrushes up your ass coverd in toothpaste and dont forget to shove the realy tight panties and shorts on to keep them going. Also on your way back from your workout use toothpaste as a loob to masterbate on the way home. One more thing to dont forget the sugar in the shoes, bra, panties and bring some more with you if you run it all off make sure to use plenty!

Have fun!
Bae is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bae for this post:
Old 04-24-2017, 09:59 PM   #8
DreamingEvil

if you really want pain put a scrubrush inbetween your pussy lips

Likes: nipple torture, edging, orgasm control, bondage, pain, long time anal insertion, ice, sounding

Limits: Public, family, illegal, kids, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, cam, work, school, enema

The following user says Thank You to DreamingEvil for this post:
Old 04-24-2017, 10:07 PM   #9
Windie_Love

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bae View Post
Put 3 toothbrushes up your ass coverd in toothpaste and dont forget to shove the realy tight panties and shorts on to keep them going. Also on your way back from your workout use toothpaste as a loob to masterbate on the way home. One more thing to dont forget the sugar in the shoes, bra, panties and bring some more with you if you run it all off make sure to use plenty!

Have fun!
I'm a huge slut so this is perfict I must do this. I also nedd sugar. Dang it XD, Well is there anything elas I should buy at the store when I am in town?
Old 04-24-2017, 10:08 PM   #10
Windie_Love

Heart

Quote:
if you really want pain put a scrubrush inbetween your pussy lips
I will try his I might as well get a new one. Dont want last months dinner in my pussy.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:15 PM   #11
DreamingEvil

hmm you could try nettles if they are in your area, or maybe a branch in between your lips

Old 04-24-2017, 10:25 PM   #12
Windie_Love

Heart

Quote:
hmm you could try nettles if they are in your area, or maybe a branch in between your lips
I will try, I have never realty tryed nettles before but they sound painful.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:31 PM   #13
wifehacker

cover your pussy with toothpaste, then use toothpicks(can be cut into right sizes) to hold your pussy open.
XoX
wifehacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:33 PM   #14
Windie_Love

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifehacker View Post
cover your pussy with toothpaste, then use toothpicks(can be cut into right sizes) to hold your pussy open.
XoX
Could you be more detaled on what your telling me. I think I have a small idea but extra pits would be greatly wanted.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:36 PM   #15
Windie_Love

Heart

I'm goinv to call it a night and will look at the thread tomarow morning and will try to replie and do as many as I can . I can see it now, a little horeruning down the trail with a shit ton of stuf in side her and tits and cuverd in toothpaste! I wil be posting a detailed report sometime tomarow so keep close and dont stop here get me to do a lot of painful stuf tomarow!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dress me, humilating, outside dares, run, tied up