Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-10-2016, 07:56 PM   #1
Abc123wrestling

Default Expose your pics on Instagram and all over the internet

I have made an Instagram page for everyone who is looking to have their pics being exposed all across the internet. If your a man, woman, dom, submissive, slave, sissy, etc. you all can follow the page. It will be a private account because it will have nudity. Even if you aren't looking to be exposed, please follow the page if you can. How it will work: I'm going to have the first exposed pic up soon. To be exposed, you will need to DM me, asking me to be exposed. I will then ask you to chose which person I have exposed so you can expose them more. I will then send you pics of them and you have to post them on different websites all across the web. Once you have done that, screenshot all the posts on all the websites and send the the screenshots. I will then send the screenshots to the person exposed. After that you can send me your pics of you and I will post them so other people can help expose you. Now everyone gets to chose which pics of othersthey want to expose so you might want to take the bests pics you can of yourself. You do not have to show your face, but if you don't you probally won't be chosen by others to expose unless you are one of the first people to be exposed. You can make a new account on Instagram if you don't want to use your personal one, or I just don't have to tag you in the photo. You will have to give me a name you want to go by so people can post that with the exposed pics online. Example: master john, mistress sarah, sissy kate etc. Also everyone who follows must keep the page alive, like all the posts, comment often. Comment humiliating things about the person exposed, give them a rating or opion of how hot they are. Or call the disgusting looking lol. Do not comment stuff like follow me. The comments are to judge the person exposed. In the pics exposed, I will ask you to write something on a piece of paper to prove it's you and not someone else's pics. Your exposing pics can be anything humiliating, your nudes, etc. If I have posted a pic of you and you want it taken down, I will, but I can't do anything about the people who exposed you elsewhere online.

Thanks for reading, follow me on Instagram now at: Getdare_self_exposing

Remember DM me if you want to be exposed
Abc123wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 10:15 PM   #2
KinkyNudist
getDare Sweetheart

I will certainly create an account cause I don't have one and I will follow you

Telegram: https://t.me/GMGReece
discord username:
Likes: Dice Dares, be Controlled, humiliation, posing, Teamviewer

Limits: Family, Permanent, messy, Cross Dressing, Illegal, friends, social suicide, anal, body changes, Face
KinkyNudist is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
expose, follow, humilating, nude