Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-13-2013, 07:57 AM   #1
Slut4abuse

Default Female/36 food control

Food has become my enemy. I've developed the horrible habit of using food for comfort which has resulted in about 70 pound weight gain. I've gone in 3 years from a size 4 to a 14 and up into plus sizes too. My husband hates it.

Being a kinky girl anyway Im looking for humiliation and degradation to put me in my place and to stop ignoring that i have become fat and lazy. Do not be kind.
I do not need advice on diet and exercise. I have been and know how to be very lean and fit. I need strict control and punishment and constant reminding of how disgusting ive allowed myself to become. At my best health i weighed 118. My thinnest 106 and now just 3 years later 190!!!!!
May include:
Food restriction, gross, fasts, cleansings, diuretics, laxatives, even humiliating binges, may include bathroom control to add more punishment.
Gentle motivation has not helped.

I will reply to all responses and detailed to those challenges i accept
Slut4abuse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slut4abuse for this post:
Old 09-13-2013, 08:51 AM   #2
frbloompkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut4abuse View Post
Food has become my enemy. I've developed the horrible habit of using food for comfort which has resulted in about 70 pound weight gain. I've gone in 3 years from a size 4 to a 14 and up into plus sizes too. My husband hates it.

Being a kinky girl anyway Im looking for humiliation and degradation to put me in my place and to stop ignoring that i have become fat and lazy. Do not be kind.
I do not need advice on diet and exercise. I have been and know how to be very lean and fit. I need strict control and punishment and constant reminding of how disgusting ive allowed myself to become. At my best health i weighed 118. My thinnest 106 and now just 3 years later 190!!!!!
May include:
Food restriction, gross, fasts, cleansings, diuretics, laxatives, even humiliating binges, may include bathroom control to add more punishment.
Gentle motivation has not helped.

I will reply to all responses and detailed to those challenges i accept

what a fat pig. I've got a meal idea. you'll eat this for dinner nightly for the next week. Take some pasta. Boil it until it's way over-cooked, a nasty, disgusting paste.Let the pasta sit in the water and get cold. Then eat the pasta and drink the water. Put it in a bowl to eat/drink, get on all fours, and eat like a pig or other animal would, on the floor with no utensils or hands. Enjoy.
I find chastity extremely amusing. I enjoy keeping both male and female submissives locked in chastity and orgasm-crazed for My entertainment. Denial is such a fun game. If you think you can handle Me, contact Me and ask Me to take control of your pathetic, worthless orgasms.
frbloompkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:07 AM   #3
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Default This fatty needs a routine and a cleansing!

Ok firstly you need some strict rules for your day. These are as follows.

1. You must take laxatives in the morning when you wake up.

2. You may only eat 2 meals a day. 1 between 10am - 12pm and the other between 6pm - 8pm.

3. To control your food portions you are going to share everything you eat with your pussy and ass. Whenever you eat you must stuff some of what you are going to eat inside your pussy and up your ass. Leave it inside your fat cunt and ass the rest of the day and eat your remaining share of food. The next time you eat stuff some of it into your pussy and ass on top of what's already in there.

4. To feel what you shove in your face you may only poo between 12pm and 2pm. If you poo outside of this time slot you must edge and then take a mouthful of the food out of your pussy and eat it.

5. You are only allowed to pee between 5 to and 5 past even numbered hours of the day. For example between 7:55 and 8:05, 11:55 and 12:05. You must realise the pain you are causing to your body by drinking 3 pints of water a day. If you pee outside of your allowed time slots you must collect it and drink it all followed by another pint of water.

At end of the day you will need a cleansing. Clean out the food from pussy and ass in the shower or bath. Then get a bar of soap, lather it up with warm water, rub it on your toothbrush and stuff the brush up your ass. Then stuff the bar of soap in your fat cunt all the way so it cannot be seen. That dirty fat pussy and ass need a cleansing. Before you can remove the bar of soap from your pussy, the toothbrush from your ass and go to bed you must fuck your ass with the toothbrush for 10 minutes and edge with your clit twice. Then pull out the brush and brush your teeth with it. You must then slap each tit and your pussy 50 times each. Only then may you remove the bar of soap from your pussy and go to bed.

I look forward to your report. Can you please provide some pictures for evidence of your punishments?

Last edited by KinkyFella; 09-13-2013 at 09:40 AM.
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:07 AM   #4
dannyfanny720

Don't let food get you down, limit your portions, replace all drinks that are not milk or juice with water. You can lose the weight just as quickly as you gained it.

Find a positive and go with it, lose the weight and get back on the beach in a bikini.

Cum with me, I'll set you free. Trust me, my water diet works.

Likes: Humiliation, loss of control, cum control/denial, edging, body writing, pain, cum denial, clothes control, slave for time, questions, photos, videos, pee drink, torture, blackmail, exposure, verbal humiliation, group play, JOI, CEI, Sharescreen

Dislikes: No writing on face, blood, scat, shaving, family, anal

Limits: Permanent, Scar, Public, Heavy pain, body modification
dannyfanny720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #5
Slut4abuse

@frbloomkin - this is disgusting but doable. Would you be willing to advise on other food thru these days? and drinks as well? And also how much of a portion of pasta please?
Old 09-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #6
Slut4abuse

Kinkyfella- i really like the thought behind your response. Holding food inside my fat cunt however is likely to cause infection - depending on what it is im sure. However im not opposed to having to eat my dirty cunt juices. If i fail with the bathroom limits would you be willing to give appropriate punishment for that as well?
Old 09-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #7
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Kinkyfella- i really like the thought behind your response. Holding food inside my fat cunt however is likely to cause infection - depending on what it is im sure. However im not opposed to having to eat my dirty cunt juices. If i fail with the bathroom limits would you be willing to give appropriate punishment for that as well?
Certainly. My thoughts on the food you have to stuff in your pussy, and ass too btw, was that it would also make you think more about what foods are good for you as you seem to take what goes into your pussy more seriously than what you shove in your mouth. I'm sure if you are selective this will be safe. If you can't come up with any foods a punishment could be put in place?

Punishments for failing your toilet limits are listed but I will provide further punishment also.

Can you also provide pictures or maybe even video for evidence of your punishment?

Last edited by KinkyFella; 09-13-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:15 AM   #8
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

Only 3 slices of bread a day one for each meal and waterfor at least 3 days
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:17 AM   #9
Slut4abuse

I missed the punishment for failure to adhere to toilet restriction. I got it now. Ok i think this will be challenging and hopefully an effective start to me taking my health and appearance more seriously. Im not sure about images yet
Old 09-13-2013, 10:20 AM   #10
Slut4abuse

Master90 so if i combine this with the challenge from kinkyFella that would feasibly be a 3 day fast almost. Since part of each slice would have to go inside my pussy and ass. Unless you'd like to adjust the meals with that in mind?
Old 09-13-2013, 01:27 PM   #11
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

No adjustment u can do them.together or seperate but its to be dine as i said
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:55 PM   #12
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

A lot of methods are unproductive and self defeating as they reinforce the physical and mental pleasure gained from the things you want to avoid.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #13
archie21
getDare Succubus

I have looked at this thread and would like to add the following:, you have to report what you had to eat each day, a weekly weigh in so your tasks may be adjusted if required... I think you should consider a picture of yourself as you were and as you are now, this will alliw for extra humiliation. As you describe yourself as lazy, you are not allowed any more than four hours tv in one day. During your tv hours you may not eat at all only drink water. Your home must be purged of all sweet products and cakes, you may only buy fresh fruit and vegetables. If you smoke you must stop completely, substituting a piece of veg for your cigarettes.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 05:01 PM   #14
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Master90 so if i combine this with the challenge from kinkyFella that would feasibly be a 3 day fast almost. Since part of each slice would have to go inside my pussy and ass. Unless you'd like to adjust the meals with that in mind?
2 meals a day. Between 10am - 12pm and 6pm - 8pm. Maybe eat 2 of the slices in the first slot and one in the evening slot. Or you could ration the bread eating only one in the first slot and enjoying a whole 2 slices in the evening. My only thoughts with this are that if you take laxatives in the morning and don't eat much you could have stomach and bowel pains as there's nothing for it to push out.

If you ah willing to take pics the don't have to be identifiable as you just so we can see you are doing your tasks and punishments for failing any.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:30 PM   #15
XxTheDudeInChainsxX

For a snack between meals, when availiable, Swallow your husbands load. It is only about 10 calories, a source of protein. You will feel better for it in the long run, and your husband will be one happy man.
Do as your told.
XxTheDudeInChainsxX is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, degrading, diet, food, humilating