Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2023, 08:36 AM   #1
Loveli

First things first, you should always have something written on your for the next three days. Your tits, pussy and ass must always have something on them (can be in a location that can be covered while roommates are home). I like the idea of you having “whore” on one pussy lip, and “slut” on the other. For your breasts, draw your best rendition of a pussy on one, and a cock on the other. For your ass, let’s draw a handprint on one cheek, and “use me” on the other.

Now, you claim you want to be a good slut, but a good slut knows exactly how big her holes are. Since you like oral and vaginal, let’s measure in pens. Grab every pen you have and carry them one by one (in your mouth) back to your bedroom. You may only crawl when carrying the pens. Once you believe you have every pen in your apartment in your possession, strip down and perform an edge to warm your pussy up. Insert the pens one by one into your mouth first To see how many pens fit. Write this number down. Note insert the pens one by one into your pussy (after the first few, adding to the middle will be easier than adding to the edges). Count as you go. Determine how many pens feel like your small dildo, your medium dildo, and your large dildo (write these numbers down!). Keep adding pens until you feel like you cannot add anymore.

Add the number of pens you fit in your mouth with the number of pens that you fit in your pussy. Divide this number in half for an average number per hole. This is how many edges you must do before cumming. You may either edge with the pens in your pussy or with your large dildo. Choose wisely though, as it will determine when you come. Do not look at the spoiler until after your edges are complete.

Spoiler:
If you used the pens to edge, congratulations -, you may cum right away with them in your pussy.
If you chose to use the dildo, you may not cum until the morning after performing the dare.

Once you remove the pens from your pussy, grab a measuring tape. Remember writing down how many pens felt like each dildo? Bundle that many pens together and determine the circumference for each. Write this down. Then measure the circumference of the actual dildo for comparison. If you are within a quarter inch (or 6 mm), you may use that dildo to make yourself cum on the day after you do the above portion… If you are not within a quarter inch, then after cumming on the ones you correctly determined the size of, you must ride the incorrectly sized dildo(s) for 250 strokes, and may not cum for the remainder of the day.

Report the results of this experiment in the following manner:
Total pens collected by mouth:
Total pens that fit in your mouth:
Total pens that fit in your pussy:
Average per hole (number of edges):

Side comparisons:
Small - __ pens, __ pen circumference, __ dildo circumference
Medium - __ pens, __ pen circumference, __ dildo circumference
Large - __ pens, __ pen circumference, __ dildo circumference

Have fun!!

Early 30s / F / USA

What will shape my likes/limits: Blog