Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-26-2022, 11:10 PM   #1
X3non101

Default Let’s create a list of rules for the week

Hello slaves of getdare. I just thought of this idea, and I have absolutely no idea how this will turn out, but I think it will be a fun experiment to see play out. Please read the rules of this thread out carefully before making a comment, so that you are aware of what you’re getting into.

The rules are simple! You can add up to three rules to the list. However, by adding rules, you agree to follow this list until Sunday, March 6th, 2022. This includes the rules that you have added, and any rule that anyone else has added. This will be a community built rule list created by all participants. The only exceptions to the rules will be if one or more rules are against a hard limit of yours written in your signature. If one or more rules are against your established limits, you will not be required to follow those rules, but you will be held accountable for the rest. To ensure that you follow this list of rules, if you break one, you will reply to this post stating which rule you broke, and why. I will give you a punishment, and up to two other participants will be allowed to give you a punishment as well.

I will also say that this will be a strictly female rule list. If you are a male slave and you enjoy this idea, I highly encourage that you create your own thread for a male audience.

To start things off, I will create three simple rules to start off with:
Rule #1: There will be no masturbation, or cumming of any sorts during this week. Masturbating will be permitted though if it is required to complete another rule/task.

Rule #2: Everyday before getting out of bed/after getting out of bed, you must open get dare and read out loud this list of rules. This will ensure that you are aware of any new rules, and that you have a reminder every day. If you cannot read this list out loud for any reason, you may read it out silently.

Rule #3: You must edge yourself 3 times every day.

Rule #4: When you wake up in the morning you must write at least three words on your body. Ex: Slave, Pet, Fucktoy, Brat, etc. -Brirose

Rule #5: You must spend at least 30 minutes every day with nipple clamps, clothes pins, or bobby-pins on your nipples. -Brirose

Rule #6: If you break a rule, you must say thank you to the people who punished you once you complete your punishment. -Brirose

Rule #7: Must shave pubes. -Afroapple

Rule #8: Windows blinds must be kept open. -Afroapple

Rule #9: Must take a naked full frontal selfie and set as Phone lock screen. -Afroapple

Rule #10: roll a d100 dice everyday that's how many edges you do before you sleep. -Annikahollie

Rule #11: must do slave position and take a pic before sleeping but no need for proof -Annikahollie

Rule #12: Drink at least 20 oz. Water -Annikahollie

I will be making changes if I need to add something I may have missed. For those of you who wish to participate, I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited by X3non101; 02-28-2022 at 10:26 AM.
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to X3non101 for this post:
Old 02-27-2022, 01:28 AM   #2
Brirose

1. When you wake up in the morning you must write at least three words on your body. Ex: Slave, Pet, Fucktoy, Brat, etc.

2. You must spend at least 30 minutes every day with nipple clamps, clothes pins, or bobby-pins on your nipples.

3. If you break a rule, you must say thank you to the people who punished you once you complete your punishment.
Brirose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Brirose for this post:
Old 02-28-2022, 03:36 AM   #3
aforapple
getDare Sweetheart

1. Must shave pubes.

2. Windows blinds must be kept open.

3. Must take a naked full frontal selfie and set as Phone lock screen.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310936

Likes ⬤ Rules / Control / Discipline / Private / Hidden Public / Humiliation
Dislikes ⬤ Messy / Dirty / Pain / Bruises / Masturbation
Limits ⬤ Imagery / Audio / Insertion / Dangerous / Illegal / Public / Unlisted things
aforapple is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aforapple for this post:
Old 02-28-2022, 05:01 AM   #4
annikahollie

1. roll a d100 dice everyday that's how many edges you do before you sleep.

2. must do slave position and take a pic before sleeping but no need for proof

3. Drink at least 20 oz. Water

P.S. will be starting tomorrow as it's already evening for me

Toy List

Likes | Dislikes | Limits

Last edited by annikahollie; 02-28-2022 at 06:04 AM.
annikahollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 10:22 AM   #5
X3non101

I would just like to thank those who have just joined, I will be putting the new rules you three have suggested into one list to make it easier to read.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:12 PM   #6
annikahollie

I had been a bad girl as I haven't done the body writing for two days as i have been very busy. Please punish me.

Toy List

Old 03-01-2022, 10:07 PM   #7
Brirose

To start out with, I want you to slide the small butt plug in and then get on your knees on the ground. Since your paddle and flogger are not with you I want you to find a wooden spoon and I want you to spank yourself 20 times on each side, counting out loud after each spank.

After you are done with this I want you to set a timer for five minutes. Then you are going to use your dildo and fuck your pussy, at a decent speed, until the timer is up and without cumming. Once you are done, you may take the dildo out, but leave the butt plug in while you type your report on how this punishment went.
Brirose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 10:30 PM   #8
X3non101

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikahollie View Post
I had been a bad girl as I haven't done the body writing for two days as i have been very busy. Please punish me.
I'm sorry to hear that you failed already Annikahollie, on your first day too. I am impressed that you came out with it though. Anyways, I prepared a punishment for you, and I will give out a reminder that any 2 participants may also post a punishment for you to complete. For the sake of fairness, all punishments and reports will be posted in this thread for everyone to see.

What you will need:
-Rabbit Vibe
-Big butt plug
-Tape
-A marker
-Two shoelaces
-Two clothespins
-And your ball gag
Normally I'd tell you to start by opening your windows, but considering Afro has already made that a rule, I will trust that you have followed through on that rule. Now I want you to slowly strip naked, and stand in front of the mirror. Once this is done, grab your marker, and write out 6 different words visibly on your body, since you failed to do this rule twice. Once this is done, gag yourself, insert the buttplug, and then insert your rabbit vibrator and use tape to fix it to one of your thighs to hold it in place. Since you don't have your gag with clips, you are going to make a makeshift one. Do this by attaching clothespins to both your nipples, then use the shoelaces to attach the clothespins tightly to the gag. Turn your vibe to medium and then you will hold this position:

Your arms should be behind your back at all times, grabbing your arms, you leg's spread enough to not remove the vibrator., You should maintain good posture and hold your head high. You will remain in this position until you edge yourself 5 times.

Once you finish these edges, Slowly undo this setup in reverse order, and only once you've taken the last thing off, you may step away form the window and get dressed.

Once you have finished this punishment, I expect to hear a report about how it went and your experience in completing it. This punishment was built off of your likes, dislikes and limits page, but if there is anything in this punishment you cannot do, let me know and I will make any and all appropriate changes necessary.
Old 03-04-2022, 11:26 AM   #9
annikahollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brirose View Post
To start out with, I want you to slide the small butt plug in and then get on your knees on the ground. Since your paddle and flogger are not with you I want you to find a wooden spoon and I want you to spank yourself 20 times on each side, counting out loud after each spank.

After you are done with this I want you to set a timer for five minutes. Then you are going to use your dildo and fuck your pussy, at a decent speed, until the timer is up and without cumming. Once you are done, you may take the dildo out, but leave the butt plug in while you type your report on how this punishment went.
i just finished this punishment. After sliding the plug in I can feel my ass hole being very tight while its being pushed inside me when i was kneeling, I started doing my impacts one by one while counting it out loud when i was finished my ass turned pink from the impacts.

I grabbed my dildo, went to my bed and started the timer for 5 minutes. I started fucking myself slowly building the anticipation until i made it faster, i closed my eyes as i was nearing to cum then bit my lip so as not to make a sound. The plug inside me was making my ass more tighter and tighter until I heard the timer sounded, i threw my dildo under the bed, removed the plug thankful that my ass was clean and threw it under the bed too.

Toy List

Advertisements
Kink Talk