Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-24-2018, 01:48 PM   #1
sokkos

Default She Drives Me Crazy

This is mainly a work of fiction. Some events are true and are experiences of past relationships. Hope you enjoy it. I written up to part 6 and feedback is always welcomed. It does start off quite slow. Part 2 is where it gets better, I promise.

Part 1.

I first met this girl I met at Uni and we were, sort of, friends. Friends with Benefits since. These “benefits” have been continuing for almost over the past ten or so years.

She lives in posh apartment in Kensington, London and I’m allowed to stay over at her apartment when I’m working in London, for a meeting, training or holiday, which happens at least twice a year. And once a year, she come up to Edinburgh for a month to six weeks during the Edinburgh Festival or Hogmanay. That’s one of her benefits. She is a Lady, a proper lady. Her brother, the bastard, is a Viscount. She is used to servants running around her, serving her needs.

When I’m staying at hers and when she staying at mines, I am her servant. I meet all her needs and desires. Just like I did at University. Her father purchased her a penthouse apartment in Morningside, Edinburgh – five bedrooms with a swimming pool. She allowed me to live with her rent free as long as I agreed to be her servant while we were at Uni. I wasn’t the only one. She had another three slaves from our school at University and each of us had a different function. There was the Chef who cooked her all her meals; the Dealer who organised the parties, the drugs and her diary; the maid who cleaned everything, from bathroom to bedroom, and myself, who already has the reputation at university as being a bit of player, I was the Brains. I did her University essays and tutored her in the lectures she missed while hang-over and shagging some random guy/girl. My sexual usefulness to her didn’t come until after those university days. She had an overdose near the end of first year/freshman year, dropped out of university and moved back to London and into rehab.

Three years later, I had a job interview as a graduate banker in Canary Wharf, London and while on the train to London I posted this fact on the new social media platform, Facebook. She messaged me out of the blue that same day asking if I fancied meeting up for a drink after the interview and said she can use her connections to ensure I got that job.

We flirted during cocktails at this up-market bar in her little black dress, chatting about the parties at university and about the different people we shagged. We both discovered we really fancied each other at university but nothing happened and I found out there was a whisper going around some of the girls at university about my “cracking” ability of going down. I proclaimed my innocent, admitting I have done it a few times to a few different girls at university but I was never an expert at cunnilingus and where these rumours came from was beyond me. But she wanted proof “and if I don’t get complete satisfaction… you can kiss good bye to that job. I’m the CEO.”

Limits: Scat, illegal, messy, permanent, family, bestiality, very painful, wedgie.

Not said: I would give it a try.

I'm male and in my late 30s, straight and married.
sokkos is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sokkos for this post:
Old 07-25-2018, 05:51 AM   #2
sokkos

Default Part 2

We continued to flirt in the taxi back to her apartment. A lot of touching, feeling. Her cleavage being slowly pushed into my face. Her hand slowly moving up the inside of my right leg and towards my growing cock which she gently teased while sticking her tongue down my throat. Whispering what she might do to my large member shortly.

When we arrived at her apartment. I paid the poor taxi driver as she lightly pinched and smacked my bottom playfully. As I turned around to face her again, she asked me to close my eyes and open WIDE. This was my first taste of her. The favour I will be crave relentlessly for now on. A little bit sweet, a little bit sour, like pear-drops sweets as she stuffed her wet panties into my open mouth. She hung her Gucci handbag around my neck and from behind with her hands covering my eyes and her soft whispers directed me up-the-stairs to her apartment. My eyes remained closed as she got her keys out, unlocked the door and with a small pat on my cock asked for my eyes to remain closed as she got out a red velvet blindfold from her apartment to cover my eyes.

The wait must have only been around a minute. But from her panties taste, the alcohol in my system, the flirting and carrying on. I was hard. Very hard. And horny, so so horny. I was putty in her hands. I was trying so hard not to cum while I was waiting for her to return. Madonna played in the background

Once I had my blindfold was on, she led me into her not-so-humble abode by grabbing hold of my hard cock. I followed trying so hard not to cum. Soon she asked me to stand still as she slowly removed her panties from my face and placed a wine glass in my hand.

“Drink up, slave, you will get more if you are up to the task.”

I did what I was told as I felt her throw her dress at my face, followed by her bra.

“Get down here!”

I did what I thought I was told and started to unbuckle my belt.
“No. You are here for MY PLEASURE! Get down here now “cunnilingus expert” or you can fuck off back to working in McDonald’s as pleb that you are!”

I did as I was told. Following her smell, leaving my nose on her clit while my tongue slowly explored her wet lips. Going in deeper, and deeper, and deeper, following the rhythm of the Madonna track. Before moving up to her clit, licking and sucking. Letting her warm sweet juices pour over my face slowly.

She moans softly and slowly as my mouth slowly explore her cunt. Time to step up my game as I slowly moved my hands towards her small breasts. Cupping and squeezing them, as my tongue moved deeper inside of her, my nose bumping off her lovely clit. Her moans grow louder as her body give itself more to my lustful mouth.

I slowly removed my mouth and slowly started to move my lips, continuing kissing, from her stomach to her left breast, sucking on the tit with deep lust. She moaned more loudly, before pushing my head back down to her clit where I sucked, rolled and softly bite until her full body shook and her juices poured over my face. Her sweetness deep in my nostrils, taking myself over the edge, cumming in my boxers.

I moved back up her body towards her lips as we exchanged her fluids for around five minutes. My fingers moving back towards her clit and with the gentleness of touches, she was putty in my hands. But that was not about to happen.

“Drinking time. What a good boy you have been and you deserve an award. More Chateau de Colombiere I think. Oh gosh, you are good. Not the best, but good, very good.”

After drinking some more wine and with my blindfold still on, she led me to a bedroom. Kissing me before pushing me onto a bed, giggling and singing as she went to get more “toys.” She changed the CD to Hole. When she came back, she moved my left hand to her right breast and then over to the bed post as she put the hand in red-furry cuffs, during the same with the right hand moments later. She pulled away my unbuckled belt from my jeans. Putting it around my neck. She unbuttoned my shirt, kissing and stroking my hairy chest, pinched my nippers and scratting my rib cage with both hands. Then moved down to my jeans, pulling them down and grabbing my cock from within my boxers shorts which was now very hard again once more. She then pulled down my shorts and with her tight grip, pulled hard on my cock, up and down the shaft and tickled my balls. Then suddenly with an evil laugh she slapped my cock, back and forward a few times. Before grabbing my balls and squeezing HARD.

“My pleasure, and only my pleasure, my darling! Ha ha ha aha. Open wide and tongue out.”

She then squatted her pussy lips onto my lips as my tongue when deep inside of her as she moved her clit back and forward on my nose. As she moans, she tells me about our future, my future. I will always be hers, but she will never be mines. I will serve her. I will take the job, but in Edinburgh. It’s her daddy’s bank, but she is CEO. When I have any need to come to London, for training, for meetings and such. I will stay at her apartment. But in her apartment, I am her slave. I will do as she pleases. I will fuck and be fucked by her and her friends. I am her pet when I’m in London. She will dress me and look after my welfare in her apartment and in her bank. I will be the junior manager at her Edinburgh Office. I will be able to afford a good flat back home in Edinburgh. This will always be her flat as well. When she visits, I am her. Only hers. I may have a girlfriend and other relationships, but when we are in the same city. I am hers.
Her moaning growing, and she is now sitting on my face. My face deep inside her. Her juices dripping down my chin. She bends backwards and grabs my hard cock. Tugging it hard. She tells me that if I cannot control my cock she will cage it. And if I break her conditions, she will ruin my career. I will be blacklisted. She will blackmail me.

The doorbell rings. She jumps off my mouth and answers the door naked. I hear voices and laugher. Wine being poured. They then enter the bedroom I’m in and I told about Clive. Clive her fuck buddy. With his big black cock. I feel something on my chest and stomach. Lipstick being used to write something. She then asks me to open wide once more. And I feel a tip of something enter. Then there is a flash. A camera. Clive removes my blindfold and he has his cock in my mouth. “Cocksucker” written over my chest.

“This is just insurance, baby. But hey, do you mind if Clive finishes me off?”

Limits: Scat, illegal, messy, permanent, family, bestiality, very painful, wedgie.

Old 08-01-2018, 10:24 AM   #3
sokkos

Default Part 3

She bends over on the sofa as Clive fucks her from behind. His big hands gripping her bum, his nails digging into her white flesh as she moaned with both pleasure and pain as he thrusted back and forward into her moist pussy. Her small breasts bouncing off the sofa at a frenzy pace. He then grabbed a hold of her ginger hair, pulling hard as he looks over at me and wink at me.

“You little tart!”

I was still handcuffed to the bed, with a belt around my neck with my cock hard and “cocksucker” written across my chest.

“Fancy a spit-roast bud?” Clive asked me in a cockney accent.

“No, he will not” She answers for me “he is my pussy boy.”

“Sissy, is he?” Clive asked her “His cock a bit big for that, wouldn’t you like that in you.”

“Maybe. One day. If he is good but not yet. Now keep fucking me cunt.”
“Well can we uncuff the bastard so he can jerk off watching us then?”
“He is for my pleasure, not his own. He can watch and not cum, and if he is a good boy I’ll give him a theat. NOW FUCK ME HARD!”

I watch on helplessly, as Clive now lays on the Sofa as she rides his big black cock while facing me. She moans hard as she cum again and again. I trying hard not to cum, as Clive fills her with his warm flow. She continue to ride him until his cock goes lump.

She then gets up and walks over to me. And for a split second, I fully expect her to jump on my hard cock and ride me. But instead, she sits back on my face and I feel her wet cunt rub her cum and Clive’s all over my face.
“Lick it up, suck it out, baby”.

She moves her hips and my tongue, once again, goes deep inside her and I taste Clive’s sour cum mixed with her sweetness.

“Good boy.”

She then moved around and my nose is now deep in her bum. And she smell lovely. She grabs my hard cock and rubs my cock fast.

“What a good boy, and he deserves to cum. Cum my darling, cum.”

My tongue goes deep into her arsehole as she strokes my cock hard. I start to cum and she tells Clive to lick and suck the rest of the cum out my cock. I feel his tongue around my cock and my balls before my whole cock goes deep inside his mouth and he sucks hard. Before kissing her deeply with my cum in his mouth and she giggles. Before kissing me and I taste my own cum for the first time.

I wake up the next morning still handcuffed to the bed and naked. But the smell of cooking coming from kitchen. My mobile cell phone is ringing in my jean pocket but no one is around. I shout for help. A middle-aged women pops her head around.

“Breakfast ready in ten minutes! Cooked Full English!” she says in a heavy Eastern European accent.

Five minutes later, my mistress come into the dressed with yoga pants and sports’ bra on and unlocks the cuffs.

“Morning my lover, did you sleep well? Do you remember much of last night? What a night. Check your voicemail. I think you got the job.”
I check my voicemail. I got the job. At the Edinburgh office, I’ve report to my line manager…Clive. But first, my training in London for the next month.
“Oh what a fun month this is going to be.”

She promised me a new suit for my first day at the new job. For her new employee and slave. But first I have to earn, she says, only the very best will do. We walk down Oxford Street like a new couple, holding hands. Her yellow summer dress showing off her beautiful bottom underneath. We are both smiling, happy. However, I know I’m about to be humiliated. I’m wearing her England football top (I’m Scottish) and her short Umbro shorts, and underneath her pink and yellow My Little Pony panties as we head to Henry Poole & Co tailors on Savile Row. I’ve to speak in a posh English accent, pretend I when to Gordonstoun (so I can use a hint of Scots), know Prince William and even when to Sandhurst too. When in fact, I’m from a council estate in Airdrie.

George, was measuring up Tara’s father since he was a lad and, oh, her brother as well. He has never heard of my family and asks if we are “new money?” She watches on as he measures me up, feeling up my balls and touching my cock. She smiles on. He then asks me to remove my shorts. She giggles and pushes me on. I apologised and claimed that I had to borrow one of hers as I forgot my underwear. George and her, then usher me around the shop showing me different suits in just her My Little Pony panties and England top.

She picks the suits, three of them, all costing more than ten grand a piece. And five shirts, £100 each. Ties, shoes, the lot – a small forture. But from now on, I’ve to wear her old panties as I look so cute in them and from now on, I’ve only to wear underwear she wore the day before. She currently isn’t wearing any.

Our next stop is Harmony, a sex store. For some new toys and outfits. She makes me try out some different outfits and tells the women in the store how good I am at licking, and she offers my services to them for free while letting me show off my Little Pony panties. She gets whips, canes, crops, butt plugs, gags, chastity cage, dildos and double ended dildos and strap-ons.

Back into taxi back to her apartment and I have a conversation with the driver on the current England team’s chances at the 2012 World Cup. All in a posh accent, hoping I’ll do well enough to avoid the cage and strap-on for now. We drop off the shopping and head to the gym together for my next humiliating tasks.

While she is working out at her yoga class. Me, in her England top and short Umbro Shorts, have to go around chatting as much girls as I can in my normal Scottish accent. I need to get at least three mobile cell numbers within the hour or I’ll have to wander into the wrong changing room, naked, once we are back from the pool. I got four different numbers. Go me. We go swimming together and have a laugh splashing around and teasing each other like any normal couple. I’m horny, and of course she is also horny. She makes me go under a couple of times to lick her with her swimming suit on in the gym’s swimming pool.
Once we had showers (mines was cold, her orders), we got some fruit from the gym café and have some coffee. She tells me how she cannot wait to show me Saturday night in Soho and show off her new pet, her bit of rough. She texts each of the numbers I’ve texted and invites them to her friend Tayna’s party in Soho.

Then back to her apartment to get ready. As it only takes me five minute to shave, gel my hair and be ready. I’ve to pour her wine as she dresses, does her hair and make-up and answer the door as she is expecting a couple of friends around before we head out. I’ve to greet them and do as they ask. I’m licking her out again when the doorbell goes.

Old 08-03-2018, 07:19 PM   #4
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story, looking forward to more!

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 04:15 PM   #5
Babygirlmaddy

When’s the next chapter!? Hope this isn’t dead already.
Babygirlmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage and discipline, cunnilingus, femdom, humiation