Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:59 PM   #32
Theonly1

cant wait. good story.
Theonly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:39 AM   #33
legendofthesith

Default Chapter 15

It's been a long time since i last posted and for that i would like to apologize. However the wait is over...

“I’m Paul. Maybe we’ll see each other around some time.”
“Yeah” said Rachel. “Maybe we will”. All of a sudden Rachel realised the time. She had been gone a lot longer than she had hoped for. Quickly Rachel put back on her bra and panties and put her purchases into a bag before saying bye to Paul and heading home. She ran on the way back having realised that there was a good chance the others would have realised that she’s had disappeared. Fortunately she didn’t have anyone notice her near nakedness as they drove past or at least if they did notice they didn’t voice their opinions of her out loud. She reached the door to Gary’s house quickly but then realised it had been closed. Someone must have noticed while she had been gone. What was she going to do? Her only options were either to knock the door to get let in or go home and try to explain it to them next time she saw them. However Rachel lived about 20 minutes’ walk away from Gary’s house and she didn’t want to risk being seen. Also she would have a hard time explaining to her mum who was at home why she had returned in only her underwear. After deliberating she decided that she would have to get back into Gary’s so she knocked the door. No one answered. She was getting nervous now. Where were the others? She dreaded the thought of having to go home in her current state so peered through the window to see if anyone was in there. However they were all up in Gary’s bedroom so this was no use to her. She rang the doorbell this time hoping that they would be able to hear this better. It worked and within a few seconds someone had answered her. However they had not done this by opening the door. Instead she saw Gary’s bedroom window open.
“Thought we’d go for a little walk did we” shouted Gary out of the window. “And you’ve brought us back some gifts” he joked. “I would let you through the door but there’s a little matter we have to deal with first. The problem is that…

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, stripping, truth or dare