Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-01-2018, 09:55 AM   #1
DommeMistressE

Female 30/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

30/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello slave boys,

I am 30 F domme mistress looking to start a kik slave boy group like a slave farm. Every slave boy will have a role like alpha, stud boy or bottom bitch. Details of the roles are below:

The alpha is the top slave boy who is responsible for managing my farm for me and has the power to instruct the lower slave boys as their leader. They will call him sir and do as he says. He will keep the farm in order and serving for me. Yet he is still a slave boy to me all the same.

Stud boys will mostly be given jerk off instructions, edged and their dicks will be used for bottom bitches' asses. Min dick size for this position is 6.5

Bottom bitches have the lowest rank in the pile. They will be treated, humiliated and called names as such and their asses will be fucked for my enjoyment.

If you are interested, kik me with your name, age, the role you are interested in and a mirror selfie (be dressed).

kik: emily.miller87
The following user says Thank You to DommeMistressE for this post:
Old 04-02-2018, 11:12 AM   #2
dhayle85

Default Slave farm

Hi mistress, I sent you a message in kink but havent gottten a reply yet

Kik:jison08

Likes: Pee, Hidden Public, Anal, Nipple clamp, Food, messy, Humiliation, Orgasm Control, Denial, Tease

Limits:Scat, Full Public, gross

Kik:dhayle85
Old 04-05-2018, 07:29 PM   #3
DommeMistressE

I still have openings in all positions in the farm if you want to join, boys.

I'm especially looking for an alpha slave to train.

Don't forget:
If you are interested, kik me with your name, age, the role you are interested in and a mirror selfie (be dressed).

Old 04-07-2018, 07:56 PM   #4
DommeMistressE

I still haven't settled on an alpha slave yet. Kik me if you are up for the task

Old 04-08-2018, 02:33 AM   #5
okia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by DommeMistressE View Post
I still haven't settled on an alpha slave yet. Kik me if you are up for the task

Im interested in that role, but I'm not so happy with sending a selfie (even though it's dressed) that fast. Something to do with privacy and the internet and not knowing who you are.

Limits: permanent damage, children, poo/pee, public exposure
Old 04-13-2018, 06:46 PM   #6
DommeMistressE

Thanks for all the interest, slave boys.

I have a few slave boys who are ready to join as stud boys and bottom bitches. However, after trying out some alpha slaves, I am still looking for the right slave boy to fill that position.

If you want to be considered for the alpha slave role, kik me with your name, age, and a mirror selfie (be dressed). State that you are interested in the alpha role.

Advertisements
Kink Talk