Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-07-2018, 12:54 PM   #31
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Default Report

I have sent my report by PM but I just re-read the first post in the thread where theobsessionqueen asks for them to be left here. Apologies, I shall leave it below:

Following your instructions I rolled a die, gaining three, and applied that x10 multiplied by the 10 mistakes made. With some trepidation, I gathered myself and embarked on the punishment resolving to take the whole load on the buttocks.

After the first 30, and 3 edges, I was flagging - I can edge reasonably quickly these days and it is harder now to go past it by mistake, but the breaks did mean that each bout of ten spanks hurt more than they would had I just gone for 30 in one go. Nevertheless, by 50 it was really beginning to hurt and the edges were adding about 5 to 10 minutes a time. I managed to get to 100 in the first 3 hours and then it just hurt too much. The warmth had been pleasant at first but now my penis was hurting and my buttocks felt bruised. I switched to the back of my thighs in an effort to reduce the pain and switched to an implement (being a wooden spoon) as my hands were feeling a bit funny and it was harder to maintain the impact.

The next 100 spanks (and ten edges) took two hours, probably because the novelty of the positioning of the spanks helped even if my penis was beginning to feel a bit abused. I did have to cool down a few times though before resuming, where I discovered that sitting had stopped being an option I could entertain, which drove home the punishment. Luckily the sound of the spanks was not loud enough to carry and no one had heard anything but I was beginning to gasp and I could feel tears coming.

By this point it was late and I needed to be ready for work in the morning so, like the wuss that I am, I took myself to bed and had a fitful sleep, mainly on my side. This was probably the biggest mistake of the exercise as it meant that, come morning, I had minor bruises and aches all over the buttocks and back of my thighs.

So it was that, after washing the dishes and making lunches, I resumed the punishment - managing a paltry 40 spanks to the buttocks with four edges in an hour and a half - before getting dressed and going to work. There weren't really opportunities to carry any of the punishment out there but, blissfully, I was able to stand for most of the day and avoid inflaming the pain. Driving to work was interesting and I was surprised at just how much it still ached on the way home.

I managed another ten spanks, and the requisite edge (by this point I was just oozing pre-cum, I am sorry), before I gave up as my buttocks were really painful. Also the edges, though reasonably quick, were really beginning to chafe. But, then, this IS a punishment and it is supposed to hurt - that's kind of the point.

Initially I switched to spanking the tops of my thighs again, which was reasonably effective at not being as bad, but then I decided that the point was punishment and a feeling of absolution, not the avoidance of pain, so I went back to the buttocks. It took me another three hours to get through the final 50 spanks (45 on the buttocks) and five edges - the last three were pure agony - and then to stop.

I managed not to cry, less from not feeling pain or the humiliation than from my pointless determination not to, but my buttocks are aching and feeling bruised - leaving me quite sorry for myself. But, again, this is the point. I can't so much as twitch my penis right now without oozing and hurting - that is probably the worst thing right now and I'm dreading the shower in the morning where I shall have to be quite ginger with it.

Being unable to contemplate sitting I am currently kneeling to type this report and trying very hard not to rub as that will likely only make matters worse. However, I can report that using a wooden spoon really helped my palms and was a lot more painful than using my hands as I couldn't pull the spank as much. Once you've swished, as it were, it hits and there's nothing I can do to stop that. As painful as that becomes, it is worth noting for the future.

In all, this does rather feel like a fitting punishment for my crimes and carrying it out has allowed me to feel that some kind of karmic balance has been restored.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:06 PM   #32
kyle4fun4u

Default Punishment

I need punishment because I have been lazy at work this last week. I should be contacting at least 5 young men each day (I work with at-risk youth) and I have only gotten with one each day. I do have alligator clips with chain, a plug, another set of clamps, other household items.

Dislikes: Public, Anal, Extreme nipple torture
Limits: Scat, Perm, illegal, animal, piss

Fap Roulette -
https://www.faproulette.co/5327/hard-torture-session/
https://www.faproulette.co/6841/fun-...ndurance-game/

PM Dares - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87021
kyle4fun4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:58 PM   #33
Wedgieking090

Quote:
Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Post
This is a simple fix.

Make a set amount of time that you are going to walk a day, say for example thirty minutes or an hour and how many days you plan to walk a week, everyday, six days whatever.

Write this down and post it here. Once you do you are bound to it.

Starting immediately you will follow this plan to a t. If you do your scheduled walking for the day you get to cum before you go to bed. If you fail to do your walking you have to spank your ass hard 100 times and no cumming.

You don't get to cum unless it's your reward for walking. This goes for any days you take off as well, say you decide not to walk on Sundays you don't get to cum on those days.

Do this for a month to get into a routine.
So i started today. As soon as I got home from work I didn't even go into my place I walk down the street to the near by park and touch the park sign. (Was about a mile or so one way) then turn back and walk to my place. I tend to do this walk 4 times a week at least during the weekdays (depending on weather obviously).

I am unsure what to do if the weather is not right for walking but hope to have something I can do in my own place

Likes: spanks, corner time, pain, messy (food play or shaving cream play) humiliation, diapers, Excerise, control. Maybe try a few new things.

Limits: public, scat, blood, illegal, crossdress, water sports, cum play, No face shots.

Skype preferred live:.cid.f045724a990939d4
Wedgieking090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 02:46 PM   #34
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I put my trousers/pants into the washing maching and left a paper tissue in the pocket.

What a mess
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 11:29 AM   #35
lastshred

I still haven't found an owner or regular user, and it's obviously because I need motivation to try harder. Please punish me.

I have paddles, clamps, plugs, dildos (including one that requires a lot of stretching first), girly clothes (heels, skirt, panties, etc.), a gag, blindfold, handcuffs, and a chastity cage.

Likes and limits are in the signature.

Thank you!
Old 06-08-2018, 04:45 PM   #36
Painslut12

I was not able to fit the head of my Hitachi wand in my ads as required for a dare.

Kik ready4her2use

Locked in chastity since 05.14.2018
Release date is 08.05.2018

Likes: chastity, anal training, cbt, bondage, pain, discipline, edging, tease and denial

Limits: scat, animal, children, face exposure, findom, permanent damage

Toys: various restraints, rope, paracord, bags, paddles, crops, dildos, buttplugs, vibrator, hitatichi wand, clothepins.
Painslut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 11:26 AM   #37
maxwellhedroom

I have been without an owner for too long and have been masturbating far too enough and not thinking of anyone else. I need to be put in my place.
maxwellhedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 01:32 AM   #38
SpankKitten

I need to be punished for cheating on my math homework, having a messy room, and not doing the dishes or laundry.
SpankKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 03:56 AM   #39
Pussywhipped

I've been quite a naughty boy recently and deserve strict punishments for the following misdeeds:

1 Flinching away repeatedly during my last spanking punishment which was 25 full power swats with a large heavy spatula administered by my gf.

2 I got a reminder plus fee for not handing in my tax report in time. To make things worse, I procrastinated for a whole week before sending in an apology and request for extension of the term.

3 I am still unable to swallow my cum, which is a disappointment to my gf/mistress

4 I secretly want to be used and abused by a ladyboy but I'm too chicken to admit it (other than on this forum) or follow through with it. I often masturbate to the idea though which is always followed by a period of shame and denial afterwards.

5 I haven't done some dares that I was given because I either didn't have enough time to do them or was too lazy or chickened out when I did.

Please make these punishments something that I won't forget easily. It is of course up to you how many you want to administer.

You can find my likes and limits in my signature and there's a list of spanking equipment on my profile. I also have access to a female wardrobe and a variety of sex and BDSM toys.

Thanks!

Strong Likes: Spankings, Dice Dares, extreme verbal humiliation, discomfort, confinement, creative humiliations
Likes: enemas, insertions, anal pain, cbt, figging, light public humiliation, online exposure, long lasting pain, crossdressing, cumplay, lines, cornertime
Dislikes: Extremely painful insertions, nipple clamps,
Limits: bisexual, blood, needles, scat, piss
Pussywhipped is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, fucking, punishment, slave, spanking